purposebuilt's photo
Sat 02/28/09 09:34 PM
Dead Memories ~ Slipknot

purposebuilt's photo
Sat 02/28/09 09:21 PM
37 Stitches ~ Drowning Pool

purposebuilt's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:42 PM
Every situation is unique.I trusted my ex enough to never question her friendship with my ex best friend, now we're divorced.What lurks in the back of a mans mind, if he admits it or not is different than a womans, it's primal. How good a friend can you be without becoming attracted? If you get along that good wouldn't you be happy together? There are things a man would say to a female friend that he would not say to a man. Women listen and are understanding. Doing this brings you closer forming a bond. Not good for just friends of the opposite sex.I'm careful to only share my real feelings with the one I am with and not a good friend.Being a man, I want to be able to do man sh!t with my best friend, fart, burp, beat the **** outa each other when we drink to much, check out all the hot women around us and comment on them, ect.Being best friends with the oppisite sex I'll save for my special friend, the love of my life.
I think that is so sad, just because you're of the opposite sex doesn't mean you have to sleep together. Otherwise, you're saying men are no better than animals who end up screwing their mom when they're in heat. There should be boundaries, there should be human decency. There should be more to it than, I'm a woman, you're a man, we get along, so let's go bang. Gross...I like to think humans are better than that. But whatever....grumble
No, men don't want to screw their mothers!When a opposite sex friendship ends up in sex one half of the two is a woman that thought she was better than that.It happens.
So there doesn't have to be any other requirements to make a guy want to screw a woman who's supposed to be his friend? He has no preference for her age, race, weight, height, nothing at all, as long as she's a female and he's a male, he wants to do her? LOL, yeah, I still don't buy it, or least I don't want to buy it. Sounds pretty pathetic and desperate to me. But whatever....
No, I didn't say that, you did. If thats what I was trying to say I would. Without needing to be said of course there are requirements. As I said every situation is unique. People are attracted to each other for alot of different reasons and it is not uncommon for best friends of the opposite sex to become more. Thats all I'm saying and there is nothing more that I am actually trying to say and didn't write.

purposebuilt's photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:49 AM

Every situation is unique.
I trusted my ex enough to never question her friendship with my ex best friend, now we're divorced.
What lurks in the back of a mans mind, if he admits it or not is different than a womans, it's primal. How good a friend can you be without becoming attracted? If you get along that good wouldn't you be happy together?
There are things a man would say to a female friend that he would not say to a man. Women listen and are understanding. Doing this brings you closer forming a bond. Not good for just friends of the opposite sex.
I'm careful to only share my real feelings with the one I am with and not a good friend.
Being a man, I want to be able to do man sh!t with my best friend, fart, burp, beat the **** outa each other when we drink to much, check out all the hot women around us and comment on them, ect.

Being best friends with the oppisite sex I'll save for my special friend, the love of my life.

I think that is so sad, just because you're of the opposite sex doesn't mean you have to sleep together. Otherwise, you're saying men are no better than animals who end up screwing their mom when they're in heat. There should be boundaries, there should be human decency. There should be more to it than, I'm a woman, you're a man, we get along, so let's go bang. Gross...

I like to think humans are better than that. But whatever....grumble

No, men don't want to screw their mothers!

When a opposite sex friendship ends up in sex one half of the two is a woman that thought she was better than that.

It happens.

purposebuilt's photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:29 PM
Every situation is unique.
I trusted my ex enough to never question her friendship with my ex best friend, now we're divorced.
What lurks in the back of a mans mind, if he admits it or not is different than a womans, it's primal. How good a friend can you be without becoming attracted? If you get along that good wouldn't you be happy together?
There are things a man would say to a female friend that he would not say to a man. Women listen and are understanding. Doing this brings you closer forming a bond. Not good for just friends of the opposite sex.
I'm careful to only share my real feelings with the one I am with and not a good friend.
Being a man, I want to be able to do man sh!t with my best friend, fart, burp, beat the **** outa each other when we drink to much, check out all the hot women around us and comment on them, ect.

Being best friends with the oppisite sex I'll save for my special friend, the love of my life.

purposebuilt's photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:49 PM
I have extra tickets for Slipknot January 24th in Kansas City

purposebuilt's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:22 PM
YES!

purposebuilt's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:15 PM
Quick Sand ~ Finger Eleven

purposebuilt's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:08 PM
Edited by purposebuilt on Wed 11/26/08 03:09 PM