Community > Posts By > sweetcalli

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 01:21 PM

A book about your life. If you found a large book and after you start reading, it slowly becomes clear, it is a detailed book about your life, would you read it to the end?

Think about it, it's an interesting thought. And yes, at my age, and the full interesting life I have lived I would read it to the end.
How could I when i'm still writing it if i'm still alive and already know the chapters so far? Think about that?

I'll for sure read what you've written so far, Larrson71! I might help you write a few steamy chapters too!

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 11:32 AM
I have two kids so yeah!

Have you ever had someone look at you like noway ?

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:48 AM
No cruise yet!

Ever felt totally carefree and comfortable with someone you just met?

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:45 AM
I'd read it! Are we allowed to rewrite any of it we don't like???

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:41 AM
I'm out with my kids to see Santa and im looking around and all the other parents are sitting quietly while their children are playing on some sort of electronic device... Nintendo's, iPad, phones, etc. My kids are playing with toy trucks and batman figurines. Running away from me and sticking candy canes in Santas beard! What's wrong with this pic?

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 08:35 AM
No but I flipped on my nephews razor scooter once!

Have you ever been stood up on a date?

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 05:01 AM
Yep in middle school it was of my teacher! Ended up in detention.

Ever get into trouble when you were in school?

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:57 AM

No... Have you...? surprised rofl

Have you ever seen a fly fart.. and change direction..?

The hippo....yes at the zoo and its the funniest thing ever! She was having a hillbilly bubble bath for sure!

The fly...no but I can picture a little cartoon fly in my head doing that! Its cute!

Have you ever had yourself drawn into a cartoon? Like you see the street artist do?

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:07 AM

Mine was when I saw my porcelaine doll move... lol but I have way more to

I'd smash that doll to bits!!! Lol!

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:43 AM
Noooo!!!! Haha! I generally try not to sniff and run away laughing and yelling GROSS!

Have you ever Seen a hippopotamus fart in the water??? Smh...

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:13 AM

When i was a young girl i would be sleeping in bed.....then all of a sudden i would feel like the bed being sat on by someone...when in fact..there was no one in my room
.......a ghost maybe?...

I've had an experience like that! Not to long ago I thought one of my boys were getting in bed with me. I moved the blankets back so he could get under the cover and nothing! Didn't think anything of it until I read your post....now its freaky!

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:08 AM
Uh yeah kinda.

Have you ever met your real life hero?

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 11:07 PM
No! Why would you want to get someone in trouble?
Have you ever had your bottom spanked? Lol!

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 03:24 PM
No but I'd love to have my own deli.

Have you ever been to a fortune teller or psychic?

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 11:57 AM
Yes several but only because they were too close to me when I was mowing the yard.

Have you ever sat in a dunking booth at festival or carnival?

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 10:01 AM
No but I'd like to come home to something like that!
Have you ever had someone throw a surprise party for you?

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 09:56 AM
Yes I heard myself talking on radio and it was horrible! I called in a request to Delilah, love songs after dark! Haha! Have you ever made a mix tape or burned a music CD for that special one in your life?

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 09:51 AM
Yep, when I was little I fell asleep in a little paddle boat while playing hid and seek!
Have you ever won anything off the radio?

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 09:44 AM
My kids, Mr. Handsome/smart/not always well behaved (but perfect in my eyes), laughing, my new bob tailed kitten (that acts like a puppy), smiling faces, music, and playing pranks on people!

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 06:48 AM
She talks to angels The Black Crows

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 22 23