Community > Posts By > sweetcalli

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 09:36 AM
Nothing but ICE!! Just lost power!!! Booo!

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 05:50 AM
Petty....haha!

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 05:49 AM
Well that's the closure I was looking for. Funny if someone said they loved me for all to see and was trying to fight for me I'd be on top of the world! I guess tho it needs to be from who you want tho. You'll have to excuse me because I was mislead! I do wish you the best tho!

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 05:36 AM
I don't think loving someone is dirty laundry.

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 05:30 AM

I've had a partner like that and yes, it does damage to the partner.
Indeed there's a difference between so called "harmless" flirting and pathological flirting. The latter is what I had to live with.
You say it builds self-confidence, but simultaneously it destroys the self-confidence of the partner.
Not talking the occasional flirting, mind you. We're human, think we all do that at times. I'm talking pathological flirting.
I now know this is part of what NPDs do and need, as NPDs have very little self-esteem, if any at all. So they need constant acknowledgement that they're wonderful people. But that doesn't make it any less painful and soul-destroying for an NPDs partner.
Thank god I'm a strong woman and I took my time to get over all the chit I been through. But I have learned flirting isn't as harmless and innocent as most probably think.

Isn't there a distinction between being self-confident and flirting and not being self-confident and flirting. The latter needs it to feel good, the first doesn't necessarily need it. It's just a funny, harmless moment.

well I am not a pathological flirt. I do feel a bit better about myself after a good flirty chat. I'd never flirt with a taken man or appreciate anyone flirting with my man! As I said its playing with fire. Lots of respect.

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 04:29 AM
I feel like punching him over and over again in the chest until his heart feels like mine...

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 04:23 AM
I'm not thinking...I KNOW! I stand with stueebaby! Love Missy!

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 03:41 AM
Edited by sweetcalli on Thu 12/05/13 03:45 AM

Ha, know that feeling only too well. Isn't just the guys who lie though?

(someone has a lot of nerve)
Very true, but its the Bait that counts and the way its used!!! One may fit all in both circumstances,"Male and Female" but is this what you want???

all I can say is that I love with ALL my heart. ALL of it! I don't lie and I'd never hurt those who care about me. I dont like being lied to. Also I won't be called a liar just so someone can sleep better at night. Even if I do love that someone. Larsson71 I love ya and wish you well! With that being said I WILL NOT BE YOUR WHIPPING POST!

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 03:07 AM
Yes

have you ever felt like someone was pushing you to your breaking point?

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 03:03 AM

Ha, know that feeling only too well. Isn't just the guys who lie though?

(someone has a lot of nerve)

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 02:55 AM
Edited by sweetcalli on Thu 12/05/13 02:57 AM

I trust what people say until I have a reason not to. Sometimes you put your faith in the wrong person.

You trust what people say until you have reason not to? And thats why scammers smile to the bank.Why not look before you leap?

haha obviously talking on two different levels here. Some lies are obvious. But others you don't know until you take the time to know someone.
I do look before I leap. But sometimes you have to take a leap of faith.

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 02:35 AM

I'm pretty flirtatious. I won't knowingly flirt with those in a relationship nor will I flirt with someone whos not my partner when in one myself. I flirt because I find someone attractive to me in some sort of way be it physically or mentally stimulating. Thats pretty much it.

I agree! Flirting can boost ones self confidence. I know it does mine but flirting with someone when you're in a relationship and its not your partner is playing with fire!

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 02:30 AM
I trust what people say until I have a reason not to. Sometimes you put your faith in the wrong person.

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 01:38 AM

Hi, everyone! I'm new to this site, and to online dating in general. My mom told me about this site, so I figure I'd give it a try. I'm just a little discouraged NY so many scammers. I don't want to waste my time with them. I want to meet real people, especially someone who will help me move on. I'm not a very good widow: I HATE being alone.

welcome to mingle! Best wishes!!!

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 01:23 AM
I don't have to wonder! My kids tell me!!! I've heard I hate you, I love you, you're squishy! You're pretty! You're my bestest mom! That's my favorite! Lol!

have you ever been embarrassed by your kids in public?

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 12:28 AM
Target like shooting guns?
if so then yes. My dad made sure all his girls knew how to shoot one.

have you ever lost a kid out in public?

no photo
Wed 12/04/13 07:02 PM
Not at all but I don't play in it!

have you ever been to an outdoor ice rink? Like at Rockefeller? Another of my bucket list things to do!

no photo
Wed 12/04/13 07:40 AM

i envy guys when it is labor time to bring your child in this world.. oh and they dont have to carry it for nine months straight

I didn't. Think men should envy us, they can never know what it's like to bring new life into this world, nor what it feels like to have new life growing and moving in you.
I gave birth in my own bed both times, natural childbirth.

ditto to this! I wish I could have experienced a "natural" childbirth. I had to have c-sections.

no photo
Wed 12/04/13 06:37 AM
All the time!
ever thought out loud and about die when you realized it?

no photo
Wed 12/04/13 06:27 AM
Yes and I got tired of asking and their disrespect to me and I walked away.
have you ever busted a 4000 count bottle of bb's in a sporting goods store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23