no photo
Thu 06/19/14 05:29 PM
I think worse than being stood up is off the site to have someone show up that is obviously 10+ years older and not at all looks face or body wise like the pics posted on the site that prompted my interest and after lots of texts and calls prompted me to ask them out. It's not just the older and heavier its also like I was lied to from the beginning because she knew that pics from 2004 or so were up and I even asked how recent etc. I was a good guy stayed chatted but had no interest because it was a farce from the start.. I'd rather be stood up..

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:24 AM
I have to be physically attracted to the woman or not being shallow but if not then I know it will fall apart.. I'd have to walk away if dishonesty about any sexual inhibitions surfaced.. I'm a very sexual person when in an exclusive relationship and between 2 lovers I have to know what inhibition going in. Lies can never be tolerated in my opinion concerning anything because Trust dissipates and nothing is left to bother with..

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:42 AM
I think it's what you feel comfortable with. But to put a star on the calendar is a bit much. I think if two people are ready it doesn't matter if it's 90 days or 9 days.. If you feel like you want to wait that's what you should do. My ex wife that passed away.. We dated twice and it was beautiful lovemaking.. We lasted years.. So I don't think it sets a precedence soley because time lapses.. But it's really up to you and your love.

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 08:40 AM
NO! Not unless YOU want the DOOR WIDE OPEN again!