Community > Posts By > onebdgorilla

onebdgorilla's photo
Tue 04/14/15 12:44 PM
I understand what you are saying, an cant speak fo everyone, only myself. Some people probe into our pasts to try to see how we would react to certain situations. Often because we would not want a repeat of a failed relationship. I believe everyone does this to a certain extent. I'm sorry though, it sounds like someone wounded you doing this.

onebdgorilla's photo
Sun 12/28/14 07:33 AM
Good luck mamma! Welcome!

onebdgorilla's photo
Sun 12/28/14 07:26 AM
Here's the deal lonely. Just been through the worst breakup of my life, and I'm 43. There are people who say " it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" those people are deluding themselves to make themselves feel better, or outright lying! Lol. You must just come to terms with it ending. I know it sucks brother, I spent months beating myself up tryin to figure out what I did, coulda done, shoulda done and crying every ****in day. And I'm a tough, awesome, self confident mofo. I can pull chicks from bars about 80% of the time. But you just can't make someone love you. Trust me if I could have I would have . Ive never felt like that about a girl before. I still believe she is the love of my life, but also know we can never be together again. Yes bro it sucks. The faster you realize you need to move on the faster you will start getting better. And hey man you don't want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you. I know easier said than done. Here's my advice, take everything you can that was hers and reminds you of her and stow it or toss it. I know it's hard, but this bandaid is best pulled off quickly, trust me. Say a ton of prayers, he's there, he's listening I promise, ask him to share youre burden, and give you strength, and take care of this girl in your absence. Dont drink too much. Alcohol will just replay the reasons you miss her over and over, and you feel like **** afyer a drunk which wont help your situation. And lastly, GET OUT! I can't stress this enough! You will meet new people, and you need a distraction! Go with your friends, take a cooking or crafts class or something! Spend as little time shut in by yourself, you are not your best friend right now. I hope this helps you my brother. I swear this is true but you may not understand this yet, every time God has ended one of my relationships there has been one that was so much better and meaningful directly following it. I'll say a prayer for you boss!

onebdgorilla's photo
Fri 12/26/14 05:01 AM
Thanks for the welcomes! Never been called a rainbow hippie before, but I guess if the shoe fits. Lol.

onebdgorilla's photo
Fri 12/26/14 04:36 AM
Omg yes, my son is 20 and I encourage him to date 30's girls all the time. Usually people don't really know who they are till they're 30.

onebdgorilla's photo
Fri 12/26/14 04:25 AM
Lol. Just thought I'd throw this one out there. It's something I had told some new friends when I'd first met them.happy happy

onebdgorilla's photo
Sat 07/05/08 06:50 PM
im gonna be honest. im already happy. so id take the money!