Community > Posts By > Nova86

Nova86's photo
Fri 07/24/09 04:01 PM

I am working(AGAIN!), so anyone having fun can just go rot in hell!

Dan, i know what would entice you into skipping work for the night....it is my pleasure to introduce...

Dixie Normous

you two have fun tonight!!! she's a handful!

Nova86's photo
Fri 07/24/09 03:57 PM
well, i GUESS nobody wants to answer my thousands of emails that i send out...

geez, thanks for throwing it in my face!!

Nova86's photo
Fri 07/24/09 03:54 PM
come on Palmela Handerson.....

WE have a date to get to

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 01:15 PM
Edited by Nova86 on Thu 07/23/09 01:16 PM
take your time and get to know yourself again.....surround yourself with family and friends.....it's okay to let out your emotions (whether sad, mad, hurt, etc.).... and find a way to bring closure to the relationship in your heart

keep your head up and don't let it rule your life....

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:10 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Thu 07/23/09 11:11 AM

I would buy everyone here a new digital camera!!
So we can get some current pictures up:tongue:

Dude! Most of my pix are less than 2 months old...grumble

:tongue:

:wink:

How 'bout I compromise? Next pic I take will be one of me reading that day's newspaper...whilst sitting on the can...recent enough for ya'??? :laughing:

she said whilst.....hehehehehe.....whilst

i promise, i will grow up one of these days

oops offtopic

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:09 AM

make sure you get balconies too

what should i put on my roof?!?

decisions...decisions

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:07 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Thu 07/23/09 11:07 AM

how do i add on to my structure?

do they have a pill for that too?

or do i need to hire a construction company?

Depends on how big you want it.

well, i WANT skyscaper...but i think that i can only achieve a two-story building sad

wahn wahn waaaaaaaaaahn!!

WHO WILL EVER WANT MY STRUCTURE.....unless it is for a private business...OH YEAH!!

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:00 AM
how do i add on to my structure?

do they have a pill for that too?

or do i need to hire a construction company?

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:55 AM
i would buy everyone around here a book on how to have a sense of humor......some are lacking in that catagory

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:45 AM

< ----- Phule says: « Привет!!! Мое имя - Настя, мне 27 лет. I уделяют внимание, вы как структуру заходит ближней меня. Надеюсь, это присутствие читать и появление моей структуры, в котором Вы станете интересуют меня. Я хотел бы найти этот человек для серьезные отношения. Я не для муж, и поэтому требуется создать прочные семьи, в котором бы правильный любви и согласия. По моему мнению вы мне представляется достойной и умным человеком. I ждать, за Ваш ответ"

Now, does everybody understand? Bing!

OH....phule just wants to say HI....that is what all of that says...trust me, I am an expert at translating these kinds of things!!

definitely...this is the actual translation:

"Hello"

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 09:57 AM

We conversate and I cook for yous and make for yous to feel be very very happy. We be family nice big.

laugh laugh laugh

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 09:52 AM
NEW SPECIAL JUST FOR YOU!!!!

19.99....AND I BRING MY SEXY SISTER WIT ME 2!!!

PLEASE, I LOOK FORWARDS TO YOU CONTEXTING ME!!

I WAITS FOR YOU!

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 09:48 AM
me tinks i lub you...

JOOST WYRE ME $1,000 FOR MIE COME TO AMERICA. I BE YOUS SEX SLAV

seriously dude...i would TOTALLY take her up on her offer...i mean really, where else can you find a woman for ONLY 1,000?!?!?

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:10 AM

I love children and I am in a family of 2 beautiful boys of whom I am very proud and I hope you ladies can deal with thatbigsmile

ah, sarcasm is the greatest laugh laugh .....round of applause for Billy.....he learned how to be sarcastic on the short bus LOL

drinker

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:51 AM

hey lilith....you know how you might yell at a car that cut you off while driving?? it sure does make you feel better at THAT moment, but later you realize that it was a pointless action?

yeah.....sometimes you gotta let people be....well.....people lol

I drive to work in a known drug/gang/criminal area... I keep my head straight and suck it up!laugh

But I actually did not even bring this up....

see, I KNEW that you were a smart woman!! lmao
I know what you mean about keeping your head straight and sucking it up....definitely the best course of action haha

I was just saying that reasoning with some people is a lost cause..but I am sure you know more about that than I do

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:47 AM

Beware of women, who tease & poke a stick at a man sexually, with NO follow-through. Beware of women who automatically judge ALL guys as rotten. Beware of those types. -

Beware of those women who are married, but choose not to wear a ring on their finger. -- Beware of those types.

Beware of women who, tell you in their profile, that they are accepting, kind-hearted, polite & funny, but yet they have NO sense of humor, they are absolutely RUDE, they take a **** on a man's feelings just because he looks different than other men, &

Beware of women who tell you that they're only looking for some "basic platonic" just friends strictly just buddies ********.

Beware of those types!

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DATING TEAM OF AMERICA....OR DTA!!

Nova86's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:20 PM

not ever really knowing the person is who they say they are.

i'm gonna get slaughtered for saying this but i think internet only relationships are a joke. and yes.. i have experience in it.

been there

done that

got the tee shirt.

i don't care what kind of excuse is made for the lack of human contact, but without it, your relationship is nothin more than an online game.

take if offline.

make it real.

geez.

You're just jealous Napolean because i get to stay at home all day and chat with hot chicks!!!

Nova86's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:30 AM

"a big family person, a child of 12" as in she has 11 siblings. You monkeys fail at reading comprehension!
An am instead may have been more appropriate, monkey nuts! Got all A's in English, En. Lit..

So how on earth did you determine this means she HAS a child who is twelve, especially when she checked no kids?

hey lilith....you know how you might yell at a car that cut you off while driving?? it sure does make you feel better at THAT moment, but later you realize that it was a pointless action?

yeah.....sometimes you gotta let people be....well.....people lol

Nova86's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:11 AM

The lying...there's lots of lying. So on the up side, you get to meet a broader group of people, but on the downside, half of them are not who they claim to be.

wait, wait, wait, wait....WAIT!!

since when are people dishonest on the internet?? and WHEN WAS SOMEBODY GONNA TELL ME THAT IT REALLY ISN'T CARMEN ELEKTRA EMAILING ME?!?!

Nova86's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:07 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Wed 07/22/09 11:08 AM
i that it is funny when i get the ad for the Local Indian Singles site laugh laugh

1,000s of local indians in your area!!

WHERE THE HELL HAS THIS SITE BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!? laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25