Community > Posts By > Nova86

Nova86's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:04 AM
Eulyses

yeah...definitely a Eulyses

Nova86's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:59 AM

I'm not hard of hearing. I just can't believe what I read sometimes.

some people are just cowards auburngirl....and they say alot of things just to get attention and get people to talk about them....ignoring people like that is the only answer sometimes:banana:

be ignoring you

Nova86's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:55 AM
he looks like a Chuck

Nova86's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:54 AM
i would say that when you are in love, you don't want to lose that person BECAUSE of the love you have...you don't hold on to love because you don't want to lose that person

Nova86's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:26 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Tue 06/02/09 09:27 AM
Bartholemew Wolfgang Mahan

but people just call him Bart...or BW (pronounced Bee-Dubya)

Nova86's photo
Tue 06/02/09 07:47 AM
english teacher

Nova86's photo
Tue 06/02/09 07:14 AM
doctor's office receptionist

Nova86's photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:52 PM
HEY everybody drinker :banana:

how's the weekend going for everyone??

Nova86's photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:49 PM
she is unemployed...but she has put in an application at the library that i now run :banana:

Nova86's photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:48 PM
beautiful women, and food...what else could a man ask for?? lol

Nova86's photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:46 PM
dresses up as a Rockette and does strip teases for middle-aged women.....actually a good paying gig lol

Nova86's photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:13 PM
personally, i will wear completely white boxers around the house...then when someone knocks on the door, I go and splash myself with alot of water (making it see-through) and then go and answer the door

BUT, it has to be warm waterrofl rofl

Nova86's photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:10 PM

And Nova, what if we don't have that "time" of the month?

uummmmm.....uuummmmmmmmmmmm.........the really really REALLY happy time of the month???

laugh laugh

Not all women have it :tongue: laugh

a blessing and a curse i guess rofl

Nova86's photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:09 PM

Well, I was once told my someone on here, that I should just give up the thought of dating. That "no one would want to date a little widowed girl and compete with a ghost". Guess what? He was wrong.

wow, that guy sounds like a complete wet, flapping dou*hebag!!!

Nova86's photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:08 PM
many times...yes she did

Nova86's photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:07 PM
Edited by Nova86 on Sat 05/30/09 12:07 PM

And Nova, what if we don't have that "time" of the month?

uummmmm.....uuummmmmmmmmmmm.........the really really REALLY happy time of the month???

laugh laugh

Nova86's photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:06 PM

i know that for my height..i am at the "ideal" weight

but like i said..i carry it differently..

im very small chested and i have a tiny waist..

BUT...i have a booty...and pretty big thighs and calves

i know i cant do too much about my calves..which sucks..

but really im doing the cardio to slender my thighs and make my butt atleast firm...

really i just want to be proportional..

im happy with what i have on top...i just want it to be...hrmm..

equal on the bottom aswell?
lol

but i do appreciate all you guys have said :)

i totally understand where you are coming from....and you have to do what you think will make YOU happy with your body....just don't think that you have to conform to what society tells you a woman should look like....personally, and i know alot of guys that feel this way, like a woman to have a more veluptious bottom half....good luck and hope it works out for you

Nova86's photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:02 PM

i think that people in relationships carry themselves differently....not only are you happier and more confident....but you don't give the opposite sex the attention that they normal get and therefore they are intruiged by this action

meet someone who just ended a relationship (or has been out of one for a long time) and put them beside someone that is happy taken in a relationship....i guarantee you will be able to choose the one that is in a relationship after a few minutes

That is so true I thought we sent out a "I am in heat aroma" and thats what caused that. bigsmile

actually women kinda do depending on the time of month for you....pheromones are secreted, but whether that contributes to the "feast or famine" effect....who knows

Nova86's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:55 AM
i think that people in relationships carry themselves differently....not only are you happier and more confident....but you don't give the opposite sex the attention that they normal get and therefore they are intruiged by this action

meet someone who just ended a relationship (or has been out of one for a long time) and put them beside someone that is happy taken in a relationship....i guarantee you will be able to choose the one that is in a relationship after a few minutes

Nova86's photo
Sat 05/30/09 10:31 AM
you sound like you are in good shape and a great size.....nobody likes a beanpole

but hey, do what you feel is necessary....i am just saying that i don't believe that you need to lose any more weight

if you want to lose the extra pounds then i would suggest doing small workouts and exercises at work or around the house when you aren't doing anything....you can work on your abs or butt while driving....just remember that the more active your body is, the more energy it needs to stay active

and like they said.....eat right

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25