Community > Posts By > chilibaby

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 03:09 PM
I have asked many what was it about my profile that you liked and they say the picture. I tell them go back and read my profile, Im more then just a picture. I have a heart,can be witty.

Some come back and we talk and others move on and thats ok because I'm not just a pretty face. I have ideas, and theres a story there we all have a story just some we don't want to read.smile.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 03:03 PM
Thanks for all your respones it was great and I had a great time but just maybe I gave ya all something to think about even if your joking about it. I also have met some great people and wouldn't give them up either. I wish you all the very best and your hearts desirer. Take Care and God Bless

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:53 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL That is true lol lol lol like that. I went to work and had my friends take my pictures the ones on here where taking at church by friends that met and got married. The camers are only like 6 dollars plus taxs,. You do take a nice picture. Try it see what happens. Some pictures have there heads cut off just show there bodys. Everyone is different but I'm will to bet if people took the time to clean up and just be serious for a min they could still be witty crazy and have fun. At least we would know they where kidding some its hard to tell.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:45 PM
My brother met his wife on a web site.

At my church lots of couples met on site and are very happy and in love.
I wasn't going to go on site but after listening to them all things are possible. I'm talk at least
15 couples.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:39 PM
Ya know if you take the time to look your best then you could really meet someone nice. It could give you a perfect match. I guess it depends how hard your willing to try and thats the case its a waste of time.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:34 PM
If they can't handle a picture what about the body. lol lol lol lol

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:33 PM
No for both men and women. What do you think?

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:32 PM
Guess you don't have any idea.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:30 PM
Ok What do you think makes a good profile, and what should be on a profle. Some profiles ask way to many question. And again the questions repeat themself.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:23 PM
I guess I just beleive in being up front proud of who I am what looks good to one doesn't look good to another. what does one have to lose. Nothing

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:15 PM
Your so right there are because I have met a few and they look nothing like them self what a shock. It makes it hard for those who do put an up dated picture. I guess people get lonely as well and may they are to shy. Maybe the are just passing the time of day and really don't care one why or the other.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:12 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL Go for it smile

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:09 PM
If they are married just say they are married unless their wife is on the same sight.Neve know they might just run into each other lol lol lol

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:07 PM
I met a guy on here and the picture was so dark you couldn't see anything.
So when he sent me message and a picture he was very nice looking and has a great out look on life.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:01 PM
To funny what ya hiding?

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:00 PM
Its a small mined person who goes for looks it does matter but what about scammer. They are big time out there.
They say their shy.Don't think so.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:57 PM
Do you really think you can get a date looking like that. I'm serious. You probably look nice with out all that.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:55 PM
I don't know about shirts but some of the ones who do put a picture get alittle crazy sometimes smile.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:54 PM
Come on give it up you have thoughts on this smile.

chilibaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:53 PM
Thats funny. There is always someone out there for you just don't give up.
Looks isn't everything what about a good heart,compassion?

Previous 1