Community > Posts By > TheMissile

TheMissile's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:41 AM
Edited by TheMissile on Wed 11/19/08 10:42 AM
Marvels of the Internet...lookie what I found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPHtKarae2Q

God was that a stupid show :laughing:

TheMissile's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:21 AM
NICE. rofl

TheMissile's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:12 AM

It is possible that you may receive a HOAX via email with a file attached. Obviously, such file attachments should be treated with caution as they may be virus infected.

huh Well if the attachment to a hoax email warning about a virus actually contains a virus, then it wouldn't be a hoax, would it? laugh

TheMissile's photo
Fri 08/01/08 07:03 AM
Before I try it, is this NSFW?

TheMissile's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:53 AM
Edited by TheMissile on Thu 07/31/08 05:59 AM

I have never heard of the other movie but i checked out the trailer and it looks pretty good. i think i may have to download it somewhere or ebay it.

"Someone asked Parnelli Jones, and he said it was like being in a 24-hour long plane crash" -SCORE CEO Sal Fish

"I lived it, I ate it, I slept it, and I can totally understand when someone gets caught up in the mystique of it: beating time itself and making it to the finish line. It's a wonderful feeling" -Walker Evans

"You love it, hate it, love it, hate it, you wanna be there, you don't wanna be there. It's like a girl that breaks your heart, 'I hate you, I never wanna see you again...I'm sorry, can I come over?'" -Ricky Johnson

"That's one thing I instill in myself and I'm trying to teach to my boys is that you never, ever, ever give up, whether it's racing or something you're trying to accomplish at home, you just never give up" -Mark McMillin

TheMissile's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:27 AM
Few hours in the drunk tank laugh

TheMissile's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:24 AM
Edited by TheMissile on Thu 07/31/08 05:25 AM
Dana Brown's "Dust to Glory"

Documentary film following the SCORE Tecate Baja 1000, and in the process shows how offroad racing parallels the human existence. I always tell people, even if you have no interest in any form of motorsports at all whatsoever, you STILL need to see this movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcL-LeuIYJo&feature=related

TheMissile's photo
Wed 07/30/08 08:42 PM
Edited by TheMissile on Wed 07/30/08 08:43 PM
For me, it's a tie between the 1996 Grand Sports and the 1988 Callaway Corvette SledgeHammer

and I'm a HUGE Corvette fan

TheMissile's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:34 AM
"Here, watch this!"

TheMissile's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:14 AM
We're sitting back taking a break between runs at the motocross park up in Dyracuse, WI, half-listening to a guy on a YZ250 riding the supercross track next to the parking lot...

~Reeet reet reet reeeeet, reet reet reeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

"huh Hmm, that kinda sounded like a stuck throttle shocked"

We all look up just in time to see this kid go sailing out and over a 6 foot tall corner, arms & legs flailing as the bike comes crashing down next to the fence on the property line. His dad jumps up and starts running over there, the group I'm with not far behind.

By the time we get to him, he's sitting up and already starting to take his helmet off. He's OK, bike's OK, so we untangle the bike from the fence & walk him back to his trailer. He sits down, takes a drink of water, looks at the bike, looks at his dad, and says,

"I think maybe we should lube the throttle cable a bit, seems kinda dry" :laughing:

TheMissile's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:01 AM
I could really care less either way...do whatever ya want and we'll let natural selection sort it out later.

TheMissile's photo
Wed 07/30/08 10:49 AM
Joined because I basically have zero respect for anyone in my area female or male, girls in my hometown and nearby have no sense of morals or ethics whatsoever. Funny thing is, the more people I become friends with online, the more I notice none of them live anywhere remotely close to me. So maybe it's a lost cause around here.

And no, I'm not exaggerating.

TheMissile's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:51 PM
Took a picture of this...uhh...car...thing...at the weekly impromptu car show at the local drive-in restaurant over the 4th of July weekend.

Gotta admire the creativity:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/OTE_TheMissile/Best%20of%20Local%20Traffic/l_3138b739b3a4df0f37c1725419f6ef34.jpg

TheMissile's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:46 PM

If I bought it, could I find a volunteer to drink it all? I don't like beer drinker

~raises hand~

TheMissile's photo
Tue 07/29/08 12:02 PM
RIP good buddy, you will be sorely missed by those who knew you... sad

TheMissile's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:59 AM
From Craigslist:

"...much prefer if you lived near my area."

Nowhere does the ad mention where the poster lives. slaphead

TheMissile's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:52 AM
Edited by TheMissile on Tue 07/29/08 11:56 AM

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I know the PERFECT car for that one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/OTE_TheMissile/Forums/dragon_car.jpg

TheMissile's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:48 AM
Well generally I'm supposed to be doing work...:tongue:

TheMissile's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:43 AM
flowers

TheMissile's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:27 AM
Will Farrel

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19