Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:52 PM

:laughing: tears :laughing:

flowerforyou Is he paying?going dutch?flowerforyou

I hope we go dutch. I don't want him to think it's a real date. If I pay his meal, then there's a problem. rant laugh

Tell him I SAID... If I had a date with you, I'd pay for your meal...

Only fair since you'd have to pay for the gas to get us there....slaphead:laughing:

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 03:34 PM
Take it from a former Firefighter-EMT who knows..... Making Meth is deadly...scared

Besides... the smell of Cat-Pi** gets all in your clothes...slaphead

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 02:00 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sun 11/22/09 02:12 PM
:thumbsup:That's just what I was gonna say...bigsmile

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:51 AM

I'm glad you liked it. My grandmother actually told this to me last night. I couldn't believe it! She is one SWWWWWWWEET A$$ granny!

winking

Sounds like it... Give her these for me...flowers

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:49 AM
slaphead scared

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:42 AM

My SMILIES don't work.... Just takes me bact to top of the page when I click on "Add Smiley"....

I can't write a decent letter to my gal-friends without'em.... ;(

:wink:

There ya' go...use mine.

It only worked once....frustrated

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:19 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sun 11/22/09 10:21 AM
My SMILIES don't work.... Just takes me bact to top of the page when I click on "Add Smiley"....

I can't write a decent letter to my gal-friends without'em.... ;(

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 09:19 AM

this thread is the best laugh I've had all week

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 09:17 AM

I just looked at his picslaugh

NOT ME!....nowayscared

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 09:15 AM
GOOD-'UN......:banana:

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 09:05 AM
:laughing: rofl :laughing:

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:21 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sun 11/15/09 03:24 AM
5 AM CST here... 42 degrees...

Dang smilies won't work!!!mad

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:18 AM
:thumbsup:rofl

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 12:21 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 11/14/09 12:25 AM

I am interested in friends really and like to chat about religion alot. That is one of the reasons I joined. :banana:

Well come on in!!!...Welcome!!!...flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 12:13 AM

I have started this as an offshoot of the “Evidence of a designer” thread because of the difference in perspective. That other thread addresses only the option of a single designer, whereas I would like to address the option of multiple co-designers.

The universe is composed of matter/energy, which we are able to control.

And evidence also shows that we can control portions of the universe through consciousness alone.

The gross empirical evidence of that is demonstrated in the simple fact that we can control our bodies.

But there is also scientific evidence (PEAR) showing that our control of the functioning of the universe is not restricted to hands-on, physical means. It is possible to affect changes in the physical universe external to our bodies through no known physical means.

Thus, I consider it to be proven that there is design at work in the universe and that the universe cannot be entirely random/happenstance/probabilistic.

<diving into a foxhole to duck and cover> drinker

:thumbsup: ...With you 100%...drinker

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 10:30 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 11/12/09 10:31 PM

how do you feel today?
i feel tired and sad

flowerforyou

Long time no see....

Sorry you're tired and sad:heart:

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 10:07 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 11/12/09 10:11 PM

People beware, there's scammers about trying to get money from unsuspecting people on online dating sites looking for love. Common sense tells you to not send money to anyone you don't know, but be super cautious anyway. I would hope most would be aware enough to not fall for it, but I just want those who may be trusting enough to make sure they know who they're talking to before they commit any money. If they can't afford to come see you on their own and/or live far enough away you can't just go get them... be extra careful.

shocked noway

{{{{YellowRose10}}}}

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 11:03 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Tue 11/10/09 11:05 AM
Added to our Prayer list...flowers flowers

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:29 PM
Gotta remember this one!!!

:banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:32 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 11/07/09 11:39 AM

Does anyone know anything about the laws or collectors (besides that they are annoying lol)

Here is the situation....
My aunt (who is a year older than me) listed my grandparents as a reference to several place that are now trying to collect. They can't get a hold of my aunt, so they call my grandmother. My grandmother is elderly and in poor health (minor heart attacks and strokes)

If she tells them to stop calling her...do they HAVE to remove her from their contact list?

any ideas?

Can a debt collector contact anyone else about my debt?

If an attorney is representing you about the debt, the debt collector must contact the attorney, rather than you. If you don’t have an attorney, a collector may contact other people – but only to find out your address, your home phone number, and where you work. Collectors usually are prohibited from contacting third parties more than once. Other than to obtain this location information about you, a debt collector generally is not permitted to discuss your debt with anyone other than you, your spouse, or your attorney.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre18.shtm

Might be better if you or another family sends a certified letter to the collector....(Keep a copy for yourself)

flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25