Community > Posts By > PrintsCharming

PrintsCharming's photo
Fri 04/12/13 06:15 PM
Some people are so poor all they have is money.

PrintsCharming's photo
Fri 04/12/13 04:30 PM
The task of making sense of ourselves and our behavior requires that we acknowledge there can be as much value in the blink of an eye as in months of rational analysis.

PrintsCharming's photo
Fri 04/12/13 04:22 PM
The best things in life aren't things.

PrintsCharming's photo
Fri 04/12/13 04:21 PM
Sex, Love & Money

PrintsCharming's photo
Fri 04/12/13 04:20 PM
Values affect all ares of your life.
So your overall values for life tend to be the same ones as your values for relationships.

PrintsCharming's photo
Thu 04/11/13 12:13 PM
Try to take over the world.

PrintsCharming's photo
Thu 04/11/13 11:29 AM

PrintsCharming's photo
Thu 04/11/13 11:12 AM
When a girl tells me " I love you " on a first date.

PrintsCharming's photo
Thu 04/11/13 11:08 AM
Edited by PrintsCharming on Thu 04/11/13 11:09 AM

I recently came out of a 3 year relationship with a woman, this would be my 3rd LTR. I have noticed right at about 6 months into the relationship, it takes on a whole new dynamic, I suppose it is normal after a period of time for the relationship to advance to the next level.

At about this stage into relationship the woman has started to become more involved with decision making I call this the mothering stage or women may call it the nurturing stage, I believe at this point is where a woman starts the I can change him period, this is when a woman starts to attempt to change the more negative aspects of her male partner, for example taste in clothing, eating or nutritional habits, here is my favorite, hygiene no matter how clean you may think you are you are never clean enough for the woman, oh lets not forget the ever popular putting the toilet seat back down.

The point I am attempting to make with this post is that when a woman takes on a role of mothering, men just sort of start expecting it, I think as most men just kind of go along with whatever the woman wants, so ladies when you start doing things for us don't get all peeved if we start expecting it, after all it is the woman that sets the tone in the relationship, guys just sort of follow along.

My ex from my longest relationship always tried to do everything for me which I had to start getting use to since I have always been very independent, so after a time I had assumed that I was just pleasing her by letting her do these things. to my total shock she had been harboring years of resentment against me for this it's not like I never offered to help more, but I was always met with from her it would be easier if I just do it myself.

Ladies if you start treating men like your children then this is how most relationships play out, this is why the very most important aspect in any relationship is COMMUNICATION, if you don't want to be our mothers, don't mother us it's that simple.

You must take the lead in every interaction with a woman.
An " unconscious decisiveness. "
If she doesn't like something, she'll let you know.
But you gotta take the lead.

If you become the follower you put the woman in the leadership role and that's something most women don't want to be in.

Women don't respect men who are submissive to them and secretly resent men who look to them to make decisions.

PrintsCharming's photo
Thu 04/11/13 11:00 AM
nothing less than 100x a day.

PrintsCharming's photo
Thu 04/11/13 10:51 AM
maybe after a few beers.

PrintsCharming's photo
Thu 04/11/13 12:32 AM
3/10

PrintsCharming's photo
Wed 04/10/13 01:23 PM
My talent is attracting women.

My anti-talent is attracting women that wear blue dress shirts with white tops underneath.

PrintsCharming's photo
Wed 04/10/13 01:20 PM
let go of your inner wuss.

PrintsCharming's photo
Wed 04/10/13 01:18 PM

A sandwich ? You sure about that ?

Did I stutter? laugh

Ew! Get away from me pervert !

PrintsCharming's photo
Wed 04/10/13 11:28 AM
This world is a canvas to my imagination.

PrintsCharming's photo
Wed 04/10/13 10:52 AM
A sandwich ? You sure about that ?

PrintsCharming's photo
Wed 04/10/13 10:50 AM
Never apologize for anything you want in life.

PrintsCharming's photo
Wed 04/10/13 10:42 AM
KiK2me...Let this thread die.

Cut the cord already.

There's like 830 posts in this thread. But 800 of them are you. How sad.

PrintsCharming's photo
Wed 04/10/13 12:04 AM
the dalai lama speaking.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25