Community > Posts By > protrainer

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 03:38 PM
:wink: :smile: bring em home baby

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:25 AM

If my wife to be wanted a girlfriend, then she wouldn't be with me! As much as I love her, I don't want to share her with anyone. Male or female! That's why you take care of what's in front of you and treat her right in every way possible? That way she wouldn't have to look elsewhere for her kicks!

Just her licks..aaahaaahahahaaa

Lol

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:18 AM
Sexy is an attitude baby that's all there is to it. Been around the world and the most beautiful women can completely be off the list simply bc they don't have the attitude. The sexiest women simpLy means the woman who's attitude turns me on and makes ME feel like a king. In turn I want to show her the queen she is

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:08 AM

Have you tried asking her? I wouldn't know. There all sort's of reasons why. Maybe she wants a relationship with two genders at once. And you don't seem to mind.

Ask her.

It's the only way you'll find out.

Can that be a healthy relationship for all three involved. Its a couple with a girl friend?

Of course, as long as the husband has a boyfriend ? :smile:

laugh

I have asked and I'm cool with it in fact she's on the hunt now I just wanted to see what the different oppinions would be. for discussion that's all
Thanx!

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 12:40 AM
Can that be a healthy relationship for all three involved. Its a couple with a girl friend?

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 12:32 AM

I know we didn't see eye to eye at first but I would love to make your river flow

WOW!! My wife is now interesteD in my phone lol

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 12:29 AM

Yummy!
Looks good. Are you sharing?
me too!

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 12:28 AM
Tell em again baby

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:59 PM
Hello sky lady much like you I like the forums I like different ppls points of views

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:20 PM
Me and my wife are looking for a girlfriend lol:wink:

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:17 PM
Hi I did the same thing but I made it got on it once and just logged in again lol. My wife gets on here though she likes girls lol