Community > Posts By > Vanessa

Vanessa's photo
Tue 06/29/21 11:56 AM
Nothing. But you aren't with a partner.

So the approach to procure one may need work.
You say it here "in relationship and your partner want to be naughty..."

The relationship came first, not the "naughty."

If you don't approach it correctly people are going to assume you want the "naughty," and then the option of the relationship, which is not guaranteed for them.

IOW, you receive your benefit before you pay for it, so to speak.

There's a huge difference between "I want someone naughty, to be my girlfriend," and, "I like it when my girlfriend is naughty."

If you want someone to explore naughtiness with you where you can then choose whether or not you want to make them a "life partner," (and assuming they want a life partner, and not just naughtiness is a whole other thread) it's going to be a different pool of women than those who want to explore being a life partner whom will then explore naughtiness in the security of that relationship.

If you are exploring "naughtiness" first, or coming across as such, you are going to drive away those seeking "life partner" first.
The girls willing to explore "naughtiness" first are going to have different criteria by which they are judging you.

this is so true. Personally if a guy came to my inbox with such a word "naughty" then I'd think you're just in it for fun and nothing serious and automatically ignore or block you. At least first start by building trust then the naughtiness begins to slide and blends in without feeling harassed or forced into being naughty. In fact, it begins to feel normal when trust has been built