Community > Posts By > hfjsdfhds

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/27/13 02:03 AM

Why marraige is important for man and woman?

Marriage is the ultimate commitment, a pledge that hopefully bonds a man and woman together as one for ever, and not to be entered in to without them knowing each other very well in my opinion. Remember the old saying - "Marry in haste, repent in leisure" - before making such a big decision in your life.

Well, I think most people want to get married because they want to feel more secure.. so they can relax a little more, you know. Most end up divorcing, so it makes sense.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:09 AM
What is the right answer, really? I am faithful without a ring, so I don`t quite get it.. but perhaps I`m just ignorant.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Fri 10/25/13 06:33 AM

When relationships fail because of a lack of trust what's the best way to deal with it? Do you try to explain or do you let them assume without knowing the facts? Would you let go?

Well, if you were strong enough to endure no matter how hard it got, it`s her fault basically, then you can just move on. You can still be attached emotionally, but it will pass with time.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Fri 10/25/13 06:19 AM
Why can`t you people just accept that fact you`re too weak for a serious relationship? This tread is just stupid, same with your stupid comments. Every time you give up on a relationship, you are back at square one, you`ve waste more time - why do you still live your life this way? It`s stupid, you are only wasting each others time.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Thu 10/24/13 07:28 AM
Edited by hfjsdfhds on Thu 10/24/13 07:44 AM

I am married to an army guy and have two kids with him. We are overseas and i am divorcing him and moving back to the states. Is it wrong to take his kids back to the states because I am miserable with him. I have a lot of issues with the inlaws just wanted to know if maybe i am wrong after all.

If you are married, it`s for life (you promised that after all). So good luck, make the best of it! And if you should end up divorcing him, please do everyone a favor and don`t marry again, you`re too weak for it then.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Thu 10/24/13 07:27 AM
Bodyweight exercises, but real ones, like Front lever, Iron cross, L-sit, Dragon flag etc.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Thu 10/24/13 07:09 AM
Posts like this makes me want sex even less..

hfjsdfhds's photo
Thu 10/24/13 06:57 AM
Edited by hfjsdfhds on Thu 10/24/13 06:58 AM
Hi! I see several woman want both marriage and kids in here, and I of course want the same, but I haven`t exactly been that successful in my endeavors, therefore I don`t have that much money really.. Is it okay to get married and to get kids then, or should I just face the fact that I`m not good enough to support wife and kids? If it were in the woods, if would be a different story, but in society I just can`t make things happen, don`t really want to ether.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Thu 10/24/13 06:06 AM

When you take the theory Emc2, and work it without the element of time as a constant, (which it is not, time is a device of measurement, there are no constants), and work the equation backwards, it fails to be absolute. (proven by the top astrophysicists in the world, they do agree however, that it is "close enough" for anything we need to do with matter)

Gravity and energy is the same thing, i.e. the relationship between lighter and heavier elements.. everything is based on that, from solar systems to the atom, from suns emitting photons due to its immense mass to the energy/gravity looked inside the food that we eat.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:46 AM
Edited by hfjsdfhds on Thu 10/24/13 05:48 AM
Can`t really say I have learnt anything.. I have always followed my heart, automatically avoiding drawing conclusions. I know there is a lot to be learnt about people and stuff, but I don`t give a ****, I just know it`s a waste of time :p I rather stay open-minded, going forward no matter what happens.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:41 AM
Love, as I see it, is just acceptance. So if you want to love someone, you just have to accept them a they are. BUT, romantic love is a little different though, you can feel the difference inside of yourself.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:38 AM
Yes. I`m just open-minded myself, so I am truly non-religious.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:33 AM
I will say intelligence is the main reason people are fat, because since they are too comfortable in our society (comfortable enough to get fat), they can`t be very smart to begin with. You see skinny people, they are usually the most intelligent. The more you dislike society, the more fit and alert you stay basically.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:27 AM
Of course you should tell (doh).

But personally, I usually stay away from single mums - not because of the kids, but because I`m scared that if things get though in our relationship, she will just give up.. don`t want to waste time on that. I have never given up on a relationship myself, even when it almost got the best of me, so I deserve better.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 09:00 AM
Edited by hfjsdfhds on Sun 10/20/13 09:00 AM
We humans always do what we think is right, basically, that`s why. But it doesn`t ruin anything, that`s the thing, we can only ruin a relationship by demanding something specific: Let`s say my girlfriend cheated one me, we our self have the power to ether let it ruin the relationship or to see past it, just an example.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:29 AM
Nothing is a word without real world meaning; you can`t really transfer it to anything. We humans use it mostly to describe the lack of something specific, for example the lack of milk or water in a glass. There is always something everywhere.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:25 AM
Well, everything is gravity/the relationship between heavier and lighter elements, so time is just that reaction between masses with different density.. It`s like when water runs downhill or when oil floats on top of water - even how photons are emitted out of the Sun`s core due do it`s immense mass. That is time, basically. If everything had the exact same mass and density, nothing would happen, it would just be there.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:19 AM
I have created a new religion, "Openish" (open-minded). It is basically to always have an open mind and to never draw conclusions; you just explore and learn as you go, sort of.. What do you think of it, will it be the next big thing? :p

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:16 AM
I don`t what "real" means, so can`t really answer that one. I see the world outside and stuff, but don`t really know what to make out of it all.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:38 AM
When people draw conclusions about life. We don`t know ****, really.

Previous 1 3