Community > Posts By > JupiterRising7

JupiterRising7's photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:55 PM
Nothing wrong with being attracted to someone, liking them ad enjoying sex together. One of life's greatest pleasures and u end up feeling very intimate with someone as a result many times. Doesn't have to be an "either or" question.
Having said that, making Love to someone u are in Love with --words barely describe.

-That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

JupiterRising7's photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:57 PM
That simply isn't true. Sex is the ultimate act of physical intimacy. Relationships without a mutually satisfying interaction do not last.

JupiterRising7's photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:48 PM
"What the guy is like"? You mean, a normal, healthy human being who enjoys Sex and considers it a part of Life?

JupiterRising7's photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:39 PM
There are tons of women at the Scam routine also. Some of the giveaways I have noticed:
1) They mention how "God fearing" a person they are. No American uses that expression unless they were born in the 1800's.
2) They don't know even the slightest thing about the place they listed that they come from. I always ask questions about their location right away ("What's the weather like now?", "How long have you lived there?" -with this one they usually say how they aren't there "right now").
3) I love this one. It took me awhile to realize what was happening. I noticed quite a number who listed themselves as "Native American" and who didn't look like it at all. I finally realized: Someone from Ghana, Nigeria, etc. thinks "Native American" means they are telling you they are "native" to "America". lol. They have NO clue it means American Indian. Ask what tribe they are from - They have no idea what that means or why you are asking.
4) They immediately want to go to email.
5) They tell u right away how their lives are all messed up "Widowed. Husband killed in crash", etc.
6) They have really poor use of the English language. If for some reason you decide to chat with them anyway, ask right away "Is English your primary language?".
----
----
I still love that "Native American" thing.