Community > Posts By > hcsrevenge

hcsrevenge's photo
Wed 07/23/08 04:52 AM
Honestly if you are going to have free daycare then you can't be picky. why don't you pay for it yourself and put him somewhere decent? I know it's expensive but we all have to make sacrifices for our kids.

hcsrevenge's photo
Tue 07/22/08 04:41 PM
You are looking scrumptious today, lovely Montana.

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. so I guess all relationships have a value.

hcsrevenge's photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:22 AM
The other good thing about the ads is that they keep the cheaters off of this site. They have their own to go to.

hcsrevenge's photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:21 AM

I agree with U ladies but I guess advertising is how they keep this site free!!!
i don't mind advertising in general because it does keep this site free, but that THOSE ads even exsist.. i mean i know people are going to cheat, so let's make it as easy as possible???? what

Question for the OP, do you really think that these ads help/promote or exploit cheaters?

I think it makes it much easier and more available to them, sure!

how?? they are only marketing to an existing market.

Not neccessarily.. someone who may have had some "thoughts" about cheating but have never "attempted" perhaps might be more liable to check out the site and then end up in an encounter.. just my thoughts

If someone has thoughts about cheating there is already something tragically wrong in the relationship. A website is not going to create a problem in a good marriage.

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:06 PM
that's a toughie

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:42 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Whoot! Did she perv me???? I can't tell. (please say yes, please say yes):laughing: :laughing:

She totally did and I said very nice things about you flowers

Awwww...ok, enough of that. What did SHE say? Does she think I'm hot???!!!:laughing: :laughing:

No need to answer...I'm being totally silly and ridiculous.flowers
I think you're hot

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:30 PM

the interesting people are all gone, though.

says the person who has made two posts.
One can read without posting.

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:22 PM
Ummm I would seriously wonder what they are into

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:12 PM
I thought we were talking about trainees?

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:17 PM
It matters to me because it is of interest to me. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love language the way I do.

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:16 PM

My older son had a birthday party this past friday night, he had an "up all night" (aka sleepover) party. I had eight boys (all 7 years old) spend the night, they stay up until 2:30 a.m. playing with the playstation and was up at 7 a.m. playing with the playstation again. I had filled 300 water balloons and they were gone in 10 mins!!! We had a water balloons, silly string fight and glow stick fight. Yes, we had fun...but it'll be a long time before I have that many little boys spending the night.

Did I mention that they trashed my whole house???!!!???
someday he will be past the sleepover stage and you will miss these days.

Treasure them.

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:08 PM
Clean and sober over 20 years here - congrats on your new start - new life.

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:05 PM
no one ever asks me out

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:59 PM

well I would hope that the one I love ..loves me back!

indifferent

He doesn't. that's the whole point. =P The one you love is a jerk who only wants to screw around with you... while the one you don't want, loves you and adores you... so...
ditch them both and start over

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:52 PM
neither.

Keep waiting until I find one that loves me as much as I love him.

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:48 PM

that important to women?laugh
not to us crazy ones

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:46 PM
they all got suspended

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 05:57 PM

This is why I have never done the friends with benefits. To me, you get no respect!! Seriously, why would they give you any respect though? You are putting yourself out there for only sex, I mean..if you are alright with this, then thats great, but for me, its not the best situation.
If I am going to be in any type of a relationship, its going to be a relationship where I have everything. I just don't want to be someone that gets a phone call to hook up during his time of need, I want to be able to be there for everything!!
I still think that someone always gets hurt and ends up feeling used when they have the friends with benefits relationship. I truly believe that most women are the ones that fall for the guy and ends up getting hurt and the guys end up getting most of the pleasure out of the relationship..JMO!!

I have done it but I was the one making the calls! I think we did have mutual respect because we were both 100% clear and honest about what we wanted from each other. Neither one of us wanted more.

Why is that so wrong?

I never felt empty or lonely or anything but incredibly satisfied when he left.

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 05:54 PM

Only he and she knows...let it be. Cheers! drinker
you can't post private messages in a public forum.

hcsrevenge's photo
Mon 07/21/08 05:48 PM
huh

Previous 1