Community > Posts By > ronny1968

ronny1968's photo
Sun 06/16/13 10:24 AM
Any body hair! lol.... love long beautiful hair on the head but any body hair is just so unattractive to me. also bitchy! Hate a bithcy woman!

ronny1968's photo
Sun 06/16/13 10:21 AM
a lot of crazies and frauds on internet dating sites. it's part of the package. I just don't waste time on people like that, if they don't want to meet that's a big red flag! If someone was truly interested in dating they would meet right away to see if there is a connection or not. im sure if your new to internet dating that may not be the case. but once you have done it you will find nothing is accomplished in back and forth chatter. until you meet you have no idea what your getting into. so endless chatter is a waste of time! chatter does not make you safer!

ronny1968's photo
Sun 06/16/13 10:10 AM
a selfish lover or someone who lacks passion!

ronny1968's photo
Sun 06/16/13 10:08 AM
I say no you shouldn't. I however don't judge and its entirely a freedom of choice. but sound advice I think is no. age difference can pose a serious challenge. but I do think its a case by case thing. some most certainly can overcome that obstacle, but I can give you an example of a friend of mine where his wife was 13 years older. everything was fine until he was in his 30's and she was in her 50's. he left her.

ronny1968's photo
Sun 06/16/13 09:58 AM
Every woman is different but I believe many women want a strong confident male! Just because your nice and they do want to be treated right does not mean they want wimpy! Be confident and assertive and you will find that women will react accordingly. not calling you wimpy i'm just saying its a balance of strength and kindness!

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 08:20 PM
Your a 22 year old female so i think your question really is how do i get what i want out of a relationship without having sex! The answer is "you can not!" unless your open and honest! seek friends and other relationships to fullfill your needs. just dont pretend to be something your not or unhappiness will follow.

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 08:11 PM
yes i think i misunderstood. thanks for the welcome.

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 08:08 PM
Thank you. yes sad but there are good people out there and usually if you take the lead with honesty people will appreciate it and consider the benefits. so there is light at the end of the tunnel!

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 08:00 PM
I think this post misses the point! Its a matter of maturity level. i am sure women have a similar list! Its just finding that person who is mature enough to give! Two people giving, all that goes away! it really is that simple!

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:51 PM
Integrity!

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:50 PM
I am not easily impressed! The one thing i look for in a person that is paramount is honesty. This unfortunately is not a common trait! no matter the person honesty is attractive! And sometimes there may not be fire or chemistry but possibly there can be friendship if honesty is there.

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:46 PM
I do not agree with this statement at all. The reason i say that is although vulnerability is not comfortable it is the only way. My point being say you withheld information on your feelings or status to be certain your feelings and/or status is not manipulated. What have you gained? You have gained protection from a manipulator! However anyone who manipuates to gain control is inmature and unworthy of consideration anyways. So my opinion would be simple. Give your all and expect the same in return! No reason to play games! Lying or witholding information is terrible advice and will only lead to unhappiness. JMHO

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:36 PM
single

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 03:07 PM
Looking for new friends to hang out with. anyone in the area?

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 03:00 PM
single. :(

ronny1968's photo
Thu 04/11/13 02:51 PM
If race is the primary reason for dating your missing the boat! setting paramiters prior to meeting someone is not wise. Leave your mind open and your heart explore.