Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 06/30/15 08:34 PM

I'll supply all the food and booze if you can sneak this canuck in.:thumbsup:

Not I proplem Kid...just happends I know a thing a two about a thing a two.

Wild Pony

Up and down so many times with my stashage
well the path I left because the inside

well you can't ride that gravy train forever
more unpredictable that than the Pacific north weather

But I went back up just for fishing and ski
and meet a girl that put her hooks into me.

Yes I was over the maintains so many times to see that gal
when it was over...there lay the Portland Canal.

Pp

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 06/30/15 08:06 PM

Thank you all so much.. It is such a nice feeling to know I was missed..Well folks since my butt is down I should be out here a lot.. Oh boy what trouble I can get intopitchfork flowerforyou laugh

Well on your Birthday I didn't want to upstage you as we share the same day...as a matter of fact I just changed mine to the second for North America and it will remain the third in Europe as I was born their.

As far as "welcome back"? I was just gone longer, so again I don't want to rain on your parade. The broken bone thing? In my ocupation I see more bone ends than weekends...that happends so random I just call that "Tuesday afternoon"

I was very sorry to hear the bad news hope you're doing well.
I have some "Alaskan" steel in my left leg from my ankle to my knee and
some Canadian steel removed from a bi-malleolar ankle break and some more Canadian steel from a right fibula break with torn leggiments but mostly I tell all the ladies "It BRITISH STEEL BABY"

All my best Rains

~Jamie

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:46 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 06/17/15 06:49 PM
Ok I'll share but I would like to have honorable mention in your book.

Black storks bring black babies white storks bring white babies...but did you know two swallows will keeps them away?

Just let me know if you need more help.

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:37 PM

tasted like human flesh

Who made the comparison and figured this out?

I know eh^^^wow

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:03 PM
Twisted, bad ending

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 06/17/15 11:16 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 06/17/15 11:19 AM

Wow I hope they get control soon... The king fire last year in California started 150 yards from my house and was named after my road of king of the mountain rd ..
it burned for over 3 weeks out of control and went 97.000 aches
Oh and I'm the king as I have lived up there for the longest 29 years

Wow, too close. How do most of the fires start? Lightning?

Yes,in BC its over 50%.
Lightning has been known to travel 15km (9 miles) from the storm cell,so quite often it makes contact with dry ground.
We use a Lightning detector system here
that covers/detects 90% at this time.Its Real time and the coordinates are sent to the Forest Service almost instantly.

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 06/16/15 07:42 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Tue 06/16/15 07:50 PM

Poignantly & Disturbingly TRUE!

That and a grizzly bear^^^^^spock
Don't just think predatorial
think Terratorial
Many animals KIll for that reason of just been cantankerous. Some will kill other animals for sport too. This aint Lorne Green animal kingdom friend. We all get eaten by something. Never wasted.

A friend of mine goes to Spain and orders bull balls and was so satisfied he returns the next evening. Looking at the plate he couldn't help but notice how much smaller they were.At the end of the meal he said to the Waiter." I was in last night and the portion was considerably bigger and I was wondering why"? So the Waiter said."Sometimes the Bull wins.

*Edit in: "last night the portion was bigger" ; "and thats what she said" noway :tongue:

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 06/16/15 06:46 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Tue 06/16/15 06:58 PM

If one were to "follow the money",
The majority of financial contributions Trump has made politically, have been to the democrats.

Forrest Trump is calling himself a what?
Green Party? Trump and Nader 2016? He could run a Celebrity Apprentice
from the white house and maybe Willy Nelson could smoke another joint on the white house roof? Prehaps with Bill Maher?
Maybe H. Ross Perot would have done much better if he hadn't jumped in and out.
He did make history on Larry king Live as a civilian debating a sitting vice.
Why Gore would do that? Egos I Guess.
what a chance for disaster.

I often agreed with Perot,It wasn't talk.
He had/has the resume and bank to back it up.The Clinton's,Obama's...They have had a hard time with their own finances and only establish security after leaving office (Clinton's) through seminars and books.
Didn't Clinton take a $200,000 personal loan from
Mr (I just can't win) Bob Dole I believe or was It Kerry..why do I mix them up..lol.
Obama had his Credit cards denied at a airport in 2000 he was saying on the evening talk show circuit after his endorsement cut;(Well if you can't run your own finances?)as to say look at me now.
Great, land of oportunity,the 'American'
dream and all that jazz is cool.
But talk is talk and its just that.
Maybe its time you guys put a self made
High Finance man in there.He dosen't need a book deal

*EDIT: Bill Maher, Willie, Snoop and Rodman on the roof...haha

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 06/16/15 07:04 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Tue 06/16/15 07:18 AM

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 06/16/15 07:02 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Tue 06/16/15 07:50 AM
Tripple post due to bad Internet so I'll
tell some jokes.

Out in the backwoods of Tennessee a couple of hillbillies lived across the river from each other and were always throwing rock and yelling. They just hated one another. Virgil would always tell his wife when the day comes and they build a bridge I'm going over to woop Clarance's butt.The day comes as the Engineer corps finished the bridge.
Virgil heads out to do what he said he was going to do.

Not long after he's back and his wife says "what happened? I thought you were off to woop Clarance's butt,
So Virgil says "Well I was going to but when I was approaching the bridge the sign said "Warning! clarance 8'3"

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 06/16/15 07:02 AM

Ok here it is....men (like women) like what they like. People like different sizes, heights, hair color, race, whatever.

I happen to be a thin women that does just fine. Many with curves do just fine. Why pit them against each other?
So screw the personality as long as woman have a few good hot spots they should feel good about themselves. I think that's what you're saying here.

Personality is important as well. My point is people have all kinds of preferences when it comes to looks. I was referring to the OP

Hi Kim, You were very cear in your post you posted after the post I quoted although I did see your post you posted after the one post
I quoted before I posted.

I was just funnin' around

I don't know what to say, I have been compassionate about spelling and grammar threads. This seems something close to your heart?

Peace

Wait...repeat that without the posts and posting lol

Nah I don't worry too much about apelling and grammar. If I can read ot I am good lol

lol..That acually made sense.
You were very cear in your you after the I quoted although I did see your you after the one
I quoted before I.
^^^^ see that dosen't seem right, are you sure..Your'e not messing with me are ya?lol

Secondly:I remember what you wrote from memory as well as what you just reiterated a year ago. "Its not a job on here,its not part of a job description..(something to that effect) flowerforyou Magnificent memory..now were did I set down my Keystongue2

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 06/16/15 06:07 AM

Ok here it is....men (like women) like what they like. People like different sizes, heights, hair color, race, whatever.

I happen to be a thin women that does just fine. Many with curves do just fine. Why pit them against each other?
So screw the personality as long as woman have a few good hot spots they should feel good about themselves. I think that's what you're saying here.

Personality is important as well. My point is people have all kinds of preferences when it comes to looks. I was referring to the OP

Hi Kim, You were very cear in your post you posted after the post I quoted although I did see your post you posted after the one post
I quoted before I posted.

I was just funnin' around

I don't know what to say, I have been compassionate about spelling and grammar threads. This seems something close to your heart?

Peace

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:41 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Tue 06/16/15 05:43 AM

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:07 AM
Yes this should play out to a realy good discussion I'm surefrown
Pull her hair and put your hands on her neck and you can't go wrong.:tongue:

I like her parts in proportion to her little frame.

Small endowed woman are great lovers. They feel they have something to prove.

I think thats it for now.

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 06/15/15 08:08 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 06/15/15 08:09 AM

:smile:
let me know your take on this

noway
My take is anyone who believes that has not hiked through the woods on a cool spring day or swam in the river when they were ten years old...They haven't skated on frozen ponds or sipped from a spring fed well, smelled a rose or tasted snow....They haven't been kissed by people who love them or smiled at for no reason....They never helped an elderly person cross the street or shared a meal with someone who was hungry...I could fill this thread with beautiful things and all of them are free....:heart:

this ^^^^.it wasn't free. I took 3.95 off her.j/k.

"Although he'd be a poorer man had he never seen an Eagle fly".
~John Denver

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 06/14/15 04:42 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sun 06/14/15 04:50 AM

Basha is snoring at the moment asleep

And you are eat'n er. Don't ya know they just pretend? Lmao

I'm trying to focus on a question here, but your shoulders are danged distracting, Pony ... love

Well that's because I'm one sexy SOB Crystal
I really don't think that way.
You're very polite.waving

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 06/14/15 04:27 AM

What a cool, fun, video!

I don't think squirrels eat snakes. I would guess that the squirrel was protecting it's nest and keeping the snake from eating it's babies.

He was eating her

Maybe she was just going for his nuts?laugh

ROTFLMAO Joe...lol
Reminds me of a cutting buddy Thomas..lol
He was a Forestry Engineer for years in the north PNW . Laying out blocks,just him and the Grizzlies. Anyway..we team up one summer on a big Seismic job in north BC, all heli portable.So at the safety meeting, taking about problematic bears.
Probably well over a hundred people,he pipes up. "I'm not scared of bears...I'm more scared of squirrels because they're after me nuts.laugh

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 06/14/15 03:52 AM

Squirrels are herbivores but they belong to the rodent family and have been known to eat small birds rats and lizards . Not so surprising to me . moe .. that one would eat a snake .. .. Laughing . Rodents are opportunists .

^^^ check out the second or third link

And rats and cats and elephants and sure as you're born.
You've never seen the Pony's Unicorn. :tongue:

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 06/14/15 03:32 AM

What a cool, fun, video!

I don't think squirrels eat snakes. I would guess that the squirrel was protecting it's nest and keeping the snake from eating it's babies.

He was eating her

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 06/14/15 02:39 AM
I'm obsessed with breaking records.I'm sure I just broke a personal self abuse record. I'd like to break this record. I just need to find a 147 year old. Now that would be amazing.

Sometimes my Liverpudlian girls need a good spanking,
But they are both pretty cool.:wink:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25