Community > Posts By > ksand10

ksand10's photo
Mon 03/24/14 10:42 PM
I am 6'1" myself and I have dated guys everywhere from 5'8" to 6'8". The height isn't the important thing to me. I like someone with a sense of humor. :smile:

ksand10's photo
Mon 03/24/14 10:35 PM
A net! I had a creek right under my house and I would catch minnows, tadpoles, and salamanders and "study" them. :D

ksand10's photo
Tue 03/18/14 02:14 PM
I am a fall kind of girl. Time to start bring stuff in from the garden, the colors are beautiful, AND its hunting season. happy

ksand10's photo
Tue 03/18/14 02:11 PM
If I am serious about meeting someone in person after to talking to them online, I have a tendency to let other conversations taper off. If I have more than one I am interested in, I am open and honest with them so no feelings get hurt or they can tell me they are not interested.

ksand10's photo
Tue 03/18/14 02:07 PM
Thinking I have 23 minutes left before I head home and letting the list of "to do's" run through my head.

ksand10's photo
Tue 03/18/14 02:04 PM
I am 25 and the last time I went out with a guy within ten years of my age was when I was 18. I personally find men older than I am more attractive. I also like that they are less dramatic than men my age. I don't have time for that.

ksand10's photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:36 AM
Edited by ksand10 on Sat 03/08/14 10:37 AM
I am a bigger girl and 6'1 to boot. Everyone sees beauty differently. There is always someone who is going to be into what you have. Just appreciate yourself so you can allow other people to appreciate without you doubting it.
:smile:

ksand10's photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:27 AM
Of course I would! I have a few myself and thoroughly enjoy shooting clays and hunting. BTW I am a Montana girl and my three sisters and I were raised around a small armory of guns. We were educated about them and taught how to handle them responsibly. We were also taught responsibility and that there were consequences to all our actions. Hence NONE OF US SHOT ANYONE OR OURSELVES. People who were raised in fear of weapons and/or ignorance of them are those that handle a gun without confidence and end up shooting themselves or others. Gun control is not gun removal.

ksand10's photo
Thu 05/02/13 02:16 PM
Wheel of Fortune. I think that it would be fun.

ksand10's photo
Thu 04/18/13 12:24 PM
Homemade brats and homemade sauerkraut....I was paying homage to my German roots today. :wink: happy

ksand10's photo
Wed 04/17/13 10:59 PM
I think as long as the "friend" knows what's going on it is fine. When I was in college I had a friends with benefits relationship and we made an agreement before it started that if one of us started feeling something more romantically we would let the other know and if they weren't at the same emotional level we would end the arrangement. We also agreed that if one of us found someone that we wanted to date seriously it would end. We ended up parting ways amicably and with no regret. It is one of those situations that needs honest and open communication and a few rules and it works out fine.

ksand10's photo
Wed 04/17/13 07:40 PM
I think that it is. It brings enjoyment and bonding to a relationship and a way to blow off steam. Not to say that it is necessary for everyone.

ksand10's photo
Wed 04/17/13 09:57 AM
I find this subject to be very interesting. I am a woman with two tattoos. Mine are on my back and shoulder, places that can be covered up if I am at work or in a setting in which they may be inappropriate. I have been told that I am not the kind of person that people expect to have tattoos. I am somewhat quiet and very professional. I am taking classes to become a teacher. I personally find men with tattoos attractive, except tattoos on the face and neck.

ksand10's photo
Tue 04/16/13 08:28 PM

I am one of those that thinks that cheating would make the person doing it feel horribly guilty. I think that is why I have not done that to anyone. I also think that if you are willing to cheat on someone you do not love them anymore, at least not in the way you should. Love is trust and respect among other things and if you are willing to cheat, you are breaking those elements. I definitely believe that one should break up with someone if they are even considering cheating.

i wish more people had your attitude... would make a better world
flowerforyou

Thank you :smile:

ksand10's photo
Tue 04/16/13 07:39 AM
I am one of those that thinks that cheating would make the person doing it feel horribly guilty. I think that is why I have not done that to anyone. I also think that if you are willing to cheat on someone you do not love them anymore, at least not in the way you should. Love is trust and respect among other things and if you are willing to cheat, you are breaking those elements. I definitely believe that one should break up with someone if they are even considering cheating.

ksand10's photo
Tue 04/16/13 07:33 AM
That's the truth of it too, I think it is more of a lesson learned thing. I married someone that I thought I thought was very attractive but on the inside he was an abusive alcoholic. After having dealt with that, I am definitely attracted to the way a person acts and the philosophy with which they live their life.

ksand10's photo
Mon 04/15/13 01:26 PM
Edited by ksand10 on Mon 04/15/13 01:28 PM
I don't believe there is love at first sight. Attraction or lust, yes, but not love. Love is something created when you trust and respect someone. I don't think that one can build that in one look in a romantic sense.

ksand10's photo
Mon 04/15/13 01:21 PM
For me it is someone who is picky when it comes to food, because I like trying new things and new recipes. I am also kind of turned of by guys that freak out when they get dirt on their hands.