Community > Posts By > Plumvictor

Plumvictor's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:47 AM
one of the funniest flicks. What could be better. Zombies and good music. lots of laughs.

Plumvictor's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:35 AM
frustrated scared frustrated frustrated

Plumvictor's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:23 AM

yeah some of us are looking for a relationship that's more than just sex. Seek and you shall find.flowerforyou

That is where i'm going wrong. I have been expecting love to find me. I guess that is all wrong. I should be more proactive. definately something to ponder over.

Plumvictor's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:01 AM

Good morning...I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the summer without my cold..finally...

that does sound like a dream come true. lol

Plumvictor's photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:59 AM
hold on. I've got to get my coffee!!
yawn drinker

Plumvictor's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:09 PM

I have the same problem with women...weird eh???:tongue:

that is odd. Maybe, they were thinking like I was and that u just were interested in sex and figured that was the way to your heart??

Plumvictor's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:03 PM
All my adult life, when a guy showed interest in me it meant that he was wanting to have sex. period.

Recently, I have discovered men here on mingle and in person, that seem to not want sex 1st and foremost.

Is this a new trend? or Have I just been meeting the wrong men all these years? I really am confused. Just when I thought I had this all figured out...

Plumvictor's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:42 PM
I squeeze it till it gets low then i scrape it up using the handle of my tooth brush, to push it all toward the opening.

Plumvictor's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:19 PM
Where the FU/c/k have you been these last 13 years? Did u for get you had a son? You are a total jack/a/ss! If the rumor about u being in prison is true then, I hope u got butt raped.

Plumvictor's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:13 PM
Somewhere with warm sandy clean beaches. The ocean, Palm trees, and mixed drinks delivered to me. Some diving and snorkling. and some hot horny man to keep me happy.

Plumvictor's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:11 PM
no. I would hang them in my closet. or just pull them out of the dryer and wear them.

Plumvictor's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:09 PM
I would love to get paid scads of $$$ for painting pictures. I love to paint!

Plumvictor's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:34 PM
We are here. It does get lonely in this Oklahoma room? I saw somebody from Dublin! Talk about long distance relationships. lol

Plumvictor's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:05 AM
does scoundrel have a pickle for a body/head/face?
:tongue: i like pickles!!tongue2

Plumvictor's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:01 AM
go to bed. and that's where i'm headed. this stuff is kind of addictive tho.

Plumvictor's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:22 AM
I really don't know. There are guys that only want a skin and bones gal, and other that are very happy with some softness. I think it's all the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" thing. But I'm not a dude.

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:13 PM
I have and do know both types. I like the funny ones. The really smart ones tend to talk down to us average people.

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:09 PM

Because they want our fingers to get a good workoutnoway noway :wink:

:tongue: blushing :wink:
Busted!!

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:02 PM

THE WOMEN IS ALWAY'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

this is the smartest man on the thread.

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:48 PM
behind my bosses desk!!