Community > Posts By > Fanta46

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 10:11 AM

Where are all the men?

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 10:09 AM
Many of us have had to learn to cut back, clip coupons, buy generic and sale items only, cut back on not only luxury items, but some necessities as well, and if we can’t pay with cash, do without, in short…. live within a budget. We’re buying things we need at garage sales, thrift and second hand stores when we can. We’re buying sale items only, researching to get every ounce of our dollars worth. We’re using things up until their worn out and then finding a way to fix them and use them some more.

Many ‘American People’ have elected to take a pay cut so other employees at their place of work can keep their jobs. Many more haven’t got paid overtime, gotten a pay raise, or a cost of living increase in years. A great place to start cutting spending is with your own salaries…not only do most of us feel you are paid waaaaaay too much, we think you should take a pay cut, be willing to do what so many ‘American People have done, who by the way, did not create this deficit in the first place…you did.

This has been happening for years. You can't blame the current Admin for this. Esp. considering the last one nearly ruined the country.
Remember Obama was left this mess. He didn't create it!

Despite this however,
If you are working overtime without getting paid for it. Either your employer is breaking the law, or you have only your self to blame.
That isn't anyone's fault but your own. Report your employer, it's a law. Grow a spine and stand up for your rights.

This is the reality!

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 10:01 AM
The deficit.

Increased, from a budget surplus when Bush took office, five times over the span of the Bush Admin.

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 09:57 AM

I probably should have prefaced all of this with the fact that I don’t vote,

….if she runs for presidency, I will, with wings on my feet, run to register to vote, for the first time in decades, to vote for her.

Sarah is Miss Tea Party!

No one else would have her represent them.
Not even the Pubes.
She's an embarrasment to them and the only reason they picked her for their VP running mate was to counter the womens vote Hillary drew to the Obama campaign.

Once again,

The Tea Party, and all of it's organazational leaders are paid for and trained by Koch Industries, the Koch brothers, and Robert Murdoch.

The Tea Party is a Republican creation designed to distract the dissatisfied Republican voters, after the catastrophic eight Bush Admin years, in an attempt to save their party seats.
A con I think will come back to bite them.

Why else would they allow them to run on their ticket?

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 09:34 AM
I probably should have prefaced all of this with the fact that I don’t vote,

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 09:18 AM
Denial is futile!

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 09:16 AM
608!!!

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 09:12 AM
Edited by Fanta46 on Fri 02/11/11 09:14 AM

Sarah Palin: Folks, leave her alone. Stop picking apart everything she says and does. It just makes you look petty and small, and most of us grew out of that kind of conduct in grade school. I KNOW they are more constructive ways you can spend your time. I probably should have prefaced all of this with the fact that I don’t vote, haven’t in years, because I, like so many Americans feel if the election process isn’t corrupt, the politicians running for office surely are, and it really makes no difference who we ‘elect’….we’re doomed either way, but ….if she runs for presidency, I will, with wings on my feet, run to register to vote, for the first time in decades, to vote for her.

Reading this post makes me want to say something I always think every time I read or hear a Tea Party supporter,
Get a clue.

Sarah Palin has to be the most unintelligent woman I've ever heard speak, and Tea Party supporters, the most uninformed and easily manipulated.
Don't you know the Tea Party, the ones you think are a grassroots movement of everyday people, are financed and their organizational leaders trained, by the Koch brothers and Robert Murdoch?
Three of the richest and politically motivated men in the world.

I'm shaking my head now. From one Vet to another, Get a Clue!
Please.

Why is it that Pessimism seems to be a common trait amongst Tea Partiers?
What's wrong with this country is the complacent attitudes taken by the many who never exercised their right to vote.
We are not doomed!

Now the complacent, non-voters, want to gripe about how things have turned out.

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 08:49 AM
Edited by Fanta46 on Fri 02/11/11 08:50 AM

take it easy on me girls.

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 08:43 AM

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 08:42 AM
I don't know. The Egyptians like their military, and at least the military will honor the peace agreement with Israel.
The objective is to eventually turn over to a democracy.
I think El Baradai will win an election.

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 08:26 AM

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 08:24 AM
Omar Suleiman is a CIA man.

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 08:15 AM
CAIRO: Egyptian Vice President Omar Suleiman announced on Friday that President Hosni Mubarak has finally stepped down and handed control to the military..

Suleiman confirmed on nationwide TV that Mubarak and his family had left for the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, 250 miles from the capital Cairo, where protesters are deluging squares and marching on presidential palaces and the State TV building.

The announcement was greeted by cheering across the country. Car horns were heard around Cairo in celebration.

In these difficult circumstances that the country is passing through, President Hosni Mubarak has decided to leave the position of the presidency,» Suleiman said. He has commissioned the armed forces council to direct the issues of the state.» 111609 feb 11GMT

http://arabnews.com/middleeast/article256338.ece

Fanta46's photo
Fri 02/11/11 08:06 AM
Mubarak left Cairo today.

CAIRO — Hosni Mubarak left Cairo for the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, according to sources and officials, after protesters marched on his main presidential palace and held vast rallies across Egypt.

NBC News reported Mubarak had left from Almaza military airport with his family, citing a high-ranking official and a security source, and the news was later confirmed by a local government official.

However the significance of the move was unclear as Mubarak regularly travels to the town on the southern tip of the Sinai region, where he has a palace.

Fanta46's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:38 PM
Edited by Fanta46 on Thu 02/10/11 10:39 PM

Fanta46's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:38 PM
Edited by Fanta46 on Thu 02/10/11 10:38 PM

g'night y'alldrinker

Fanta46's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:37 PM

Fanta46's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:37 PM
Edited by Fanta46 on Thu 02/10/11 10:37 PM