Community > Posts By > PurpleLady6

PurpleLady6's photo
Fri 07/26/13 12:49 PM
:smile: :banana: Good day to all ... I am new to mingle2.. :smile: Just wanted to say HI to everyone...laugh

PurpleLady6's photo
Fri 07/26/13 12:43 PM
I would love to post my pic ... don't have any way to post a pic at this time ... thanks for answering my post :banana: :smile:

PurpleLady6's photo
Tue 06/11/13 07:18 PM
first topic I know I just posted but
I just checked out a coupe of guys that read my introduction to mingle 2. isn't any one from my state? I live in south florida. oh well guess I will sign out. this is so aggravating. have a good evening.frustrated

PurpleLady6's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:58 PM
I know we shouldn't start with politics but here we go any way:
What do you think about Obama?

Who remembers mork and mindy ?

who remembers elvis?

who remembers bobby Vinton/ or vintin?

who remembers the beach movies?

lets just start talking maybe we will meet some one that we would like to get to know even more.

or we might even make some friends...

who remembers the movies Tammy ?

who remembers the old monster movies?

who remembers the old army movies?

so lets chat about what ever : except lets keep the conversation clean ... but we can joke around. thanks :smile: laugh :banana:

PurpleLady6's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:39 PM
sorry it took so long to answer you. I have been busy around the house and not doing any thing but checking other emails. so you have two replies in one day :smile:

PurpleLady6's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:37 PM
thanks for answering to my post. it was nice to get some kind of reply. :smile: :banana: laugh

PurpleLady6's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:36 PM
Thanks for replying to my post. it was funny even though you will be 58. due that I am near the end of the year and know one ever thinks about the month I am born .. they always figure I am older than I am lol. it was really nice to get a reply thanks. and age doesn't really matter but I like to stay close to my age due that some one older and some one younger doesn't always know about your generation or what you are talking about from the past. example certain tv shows , actors.. ect.... so thanks again ....it was really nice to hear from you.

PurpleLady6's photo
Sat 06/08/13 11:29 AM
Edited by PurpleLady6 on Sat 06/08/13 11:33 AM
Hi
I am new to mingle2.

my thing is I signed up for dating and friends.
I am looking for men to date or as friends and females for friends only.

I am interested in shooting pool, baseball games, bingo , dancing , dinner theaters, music (no rap), horse back riding, horse shoes, movies, swimming, playing cards, video games now (thanks to son-in law, and grand children), and reading a good book.

I am not into bars to meet someone. Looking to meet someone in a bar is not that great. it is like a box of chocolates that you really shouldn't open. If I go to a bar with friends I am there to shoot pool and play darts nothing else. Oh and to have fun.

PurpleLady6's photo
Sat 06/08/13 11:18 AM
You are very nice looking young man. I don't see where you should have any problems with getting girls. except the knife part could be left out, and maybe some photos of you and friends having a good time. and some more info on your hobbies. maybe a list of what you like and some of what you would not like to do. and always show compromise. Have a great day.

PurpleLady6's photo
Sat 06/08/13 11:07 AM
Lynn
Hi I just wanted to say thanks for reading my post. Your right these men here are looking for Barbie dolls. I am not a Barbie doll I am a real woman also with curves. I really do appreciate you reading my blog. I am a member with another single site and one guy had the nerve to ask me what size dress I wore .. I thought that was pretty rude. I went back and told him that I was a size 5 lol and said he was the type of man I would not want to date. Due that the size of a person doesn't matter. ok I will stop talking . And I just wanted to say thanks . Hope you have better luck with dates. I haven't so. have a great day. I don't know if my post mention I am also looking for friends. and of course dating the right man. and not one looking for a Barbie doll lol

PurpleLady6's photo
Wed 05/29/13 12:41 PM
Hi Hope everyone enjoyed Memorial Week end. And boy was it a long week end. :banana:

PurpleLady6's photo
Sun 05/05/13 08:38 AM
I feel that all woman want a man similar to there dads , if there dads were a good man , one that respected the women in his life, honored his parents, remembered that as a man he Is the one that the females in his family look to for advice, friendship, honest answers to even the hardest questions, respect, trust, loyalty, honor, and would show his feelings with out feeling like he was a shame of them. showing his true feelings would make females feel more comfortable around him .. so I would say that women look for a man more like there dad because of the morals and values he was taught. And that he would share with there children if it came to that kind of relationship.

PurpleLady6's photo
Wed 05/01/13 07:53 PM
Just thinking... about different things...