Community > Posts By > CharMichael

CharMichael's photo
Mon 08/11/08 12:47 AM
I’m web-surfing for companionship(etcetera) on this website.

What’s the deal-le-o on the ‘Chatting’/’Dating’ craze on this website and how to create a personal Ad/Profile that would attract peer-aged women???

CharMichael's photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:11 PM
Hello, there . . .

I’m a 33-year-old man trying to understand how to start up a conversation with single women around my age.

Any advice on these companionships: a ‘Casual Date’, a ‘Relationship’, an ‘Intimate Encounter’, a “Friend with Benefit(s)”???

CharMichael's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:57 PM
How to Chat for Attracting a Woman(Peer-aged or slightly younger Female) here???

Hello, there . . .

I’m a 33-year-old man trying to understand how to start up a conversation with single women around my age.

Any advice on these companionships: a ‘Casual Date’, a ‘Relationship’, an ‘Intimate Encounter’, a “Friend with Benefit(s)”???

CharMichael's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:54 PM

CharMichael's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:49 PM
Hello, there . . .

CharMichael's photo
Mon 08/04/08 01:28 AM
Well, hello there . . .

As for myself-- a 33-year-old, heterosexual Single Male without children, and I’m not sure how to attract conversation(s) with Peer-aged Female(s) here.

I'm new to meeting/chatting on-line and I experience only that no Peer-aged Person(s); whether female peer(s) or male peer(s), desire emailing and/or on-line chatting with me.

Let's chat, thanks . . .

CharMichael's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:31 AM
How do I attract and start a conversation with peer-aged Female(s) here on this Website, as for myself-- a 33-year-old, heterosexual Single Male without children???

I do not know what to say to in starting a conversation-- I'm new to chatting on-line and thus far, I experience only that no Peer-aged Person(s); whether female peer(s) or male peer(s), desire emailing and/or on-line chatting with me.

CharMichael's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:33 PM
Hello, nice to meet you:

What is there for being a New Member here, as for myself-- a 33-year-old, heterosexual Single Male???

I'm new to chatting/meeting people on-line but, from this website, I only have experience that no Peer-aged Person(s); whether Female peer(s) or Male peer(s), desire chatting me.

Thanks,

Let's chat . . .