Community > Posts By > SKNSOULMATE7

SKNSOULMATE7's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:45 PM
YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES!! are you an athiest in disguise? Christmas is a clebration of Jesus and his birth, the fact that he was sent to earth by his father God and is the only way we are allowed to enter into Heaven and be in the presence of God again...if you think it is something else you are wrong. May God help you and all those you lead astray. "The Godly are showered with blessings; Evil people cover up thier harmful intentions..."Proverbs 10:6

SKNSOULMATE7's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:48 PM
here's one for ya- I've been friends with a guy for a couple of years now, but lately he flirts a lot more than just friends would do...sex talk etc-how do I know if he wants to be more? Do I just wait and he will make a move? He's really shy, it's so confusing for me. I really like him and he seems different since i started getting attention from another guy:)

SKNSOULMATE7's photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:17 PM
cheeseburger! yum

SKNSOULMATE7's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:13 PM
while usually i would say a pic is not important...when you are growing old together beauty fades so you want someone that you can carry on a good conversation with , BUT-some of the guys on here are really scary looking! So it may be a good idea and then you can avoid all the guys that are just looking for pretty on the outside...

SKNSOULMATE7's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:47 AM
hello new friends! I am working late- midnight shifts are sooo fun!! Actually, they are perfect for me since i love the night and the quiet. I live in KC and am looking for friends to have fun and do things with. I'm not a raging beauty but, I have never seen so many scary looking people before i got on here!! lol JK have fun! vamp

SKNSOULMATE7's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:38 AM
youve gotta listen to your head...your heart is a dumbass...lol

SKNSOULMATE7's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:58 AM
thanks! i didn't know that was possible:)slaphead

SKNSOULMATE7's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:54 AM
I believe it's constellations not consolations...durlaugh

SKNSOULMATE7's photo
Sun 07/27/08 01:26 PM
I like the name myself...it fits the definition. I am a cougar, i do bite and have claws to defend myself with. I don't try to get with younger men but, i seem to atract them and what's not to like???!! cougar? yes-Younger men are my prey, I'm on the hunt, and looking for a wild man to tame me...:heart:

SKNSOULMATE7's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:50 PM
What?!! you can play for free? frustrated hook a girl up:) how do i do that? flowerforyou