Community > Posts By > karmafury

karmafury's photo
Thu 11/20/14 02:14 PM
He was on way to replace a surveillance vehicle. I'm sure that the officer he was replacing could have waited the few minutes more it would have taken to safely drive through a residential area.
I've lived in that area. Residential housing on one side of the street (Gaetan-Boucher) and a large municipal park on the other right at that intersection.

Because there are no charges laid the family receives absolutely no compensation. Even if the Board inquiry finds him at fault the family can't get a thing except an "Oops, we're sorry"

karmafury's photo
Thu 11/20/14 03:40 AM
SQ (Surete du Quebec ..... Quebec's Provincial Police) officer gets away with killing a 5 year old.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/no-charges-for-s%C3%BBret%C3%A9-du-qu%C3%A9bec-officer-in-car-crash-that-killed-5-year-old-1.2840143

.. doing over twice the speed limit
.. on duty yet not responding to an emergency call
.. rams into a car causing death
.. No charges laid
.. No justice at all for the family

karmafury's photo
Thu 11/20/14 02:58 AM

karmafury's photo
Wed 11/05/14 02:53 AM

Rive Sud

waving *zee sings* I know where you liveeeeeeeee :tongue:

laugh

No you don't.laugh But I know where you live.

that's RIGHT you DO scared
yeah.. Lea said you moved! Still in the Hub?

Longueuil now. Still working at studios. Reminds me I have something for you. You did watch 'Dead Zone' didn't you?

karmafury's photo
Wed 10/22/14 10:17 AM
Another soldier killed. A reservist from the Argyle and Sutherland Highlanders was shot while standing guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier in Ottawa. The shooter was killed. Police think there may be two shooters.

Unknown at this time if related to previous incident or terrorism. Canada has raised threat level to Medium.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/gunman-killed-in-ottawa-3-shootings-confirmed-1.2065443

When the hell are they going to wake up! Stop watching these people who have returned from or shown interest in going to help ISIS and detain them!!! Lock them up and have them prove they are not a threat.

karmafury's photo
Tue 10/21/14 03:18 PM
Yet during the American Revolution had not the "cheese eating surrender monkeys" given assistance ...... the Union Jack would have flown on American soil for a lot longer. The French gave armaments, troops and cash and prevented reinforcements from reaching Cornwallis thus forcing him to surrender.

"During the Revolution, France sent an estimated 12,000 soldiers and 32,000 sailors to the American war effort, the most famous of whom was the Marquis of Lafayette. He became a good friend (ami) with American commander in chief George Washington in the process. "

From http://www.americaslibrary.gov/jb/revolut/jb_revolut_francoam_1.html

As for the OP may never know exactly how Nigeria prevented further infection. The point is .... it is stopped. No further infections will come from there.

Worse things have happened in the name of medicine leading to methods and treatments still in use today.

karmafury's photo
Tue 10/21/14 09:03 AM
Edited by karmafury on Tue 10/21/14 09:53 AM

This is a terrorist attack but the beheading of one woman and the stabbing of another is work place violence?

Guess he should have run over them at work huh? slaphead

They had just left work. The shopping mall they were struck at has a DND recruitment office.

The soldier who was fighting for his life has lost his fight.

W/O Patrice Vincent 53

karmafury's photo
Mon 10/20/14 09:29 PM
Edited by karmafury on Mon 10/20/14 09:36 PM

"I wanted to get out of my car to go help, before the shots were fired … I heard and saw shots being fired — seven shots"

"I saw a police officer jump to the side to protect himself. That's when I saw the suspect fall to the ground."

That pretty well sums things up nice and neatly. I can imagine the officers statement now.. I fired seven warning shots to a non important part of his heart.

Officers statements are that the suspect left the vehicle wielding a knife. They shot and wounded. Suspect died at hospital. Knife was found next to suspect.

karmafury's photo
Mon 10/20/14 08:36 PM
Edited by karmafury on Mon 10/20/14 08:37 PM

Hit and run that injured 2 soldiers 'possible terror attack'

Looks like the 'radicalized' Muslim converts are starting to come out of hiding. Like the cowards in the Middle East who hide their faces and behead civilians, rape women and kill because they can, this one struck using a car in a parking lot. One of the twop soldiers struck is still fighting for his life in hospital.

This one got what was coming to him. Nice job St.Jean-sur-Richelieu PD.

Instead of just keeping an eye on those that they know CSIS and other nation's intelligence communities should just round them up and get them off the streets.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/martin-rouleau-quebec-driver-shot-by-police-radicalized-rcmp-1.2806104

karmafury's photo
Mon 10/20/14 01:47 PM
Besides that, if us Brits didn't join America in most wars, who else would you lot use for target practice.
You take the expression 'friendly fire' to the extreme.

Canadians seem to make good targets as well.

However back to the OP. On a site.. not that I can remember. In life... hell yeah.

karmafury's photo
Mon 10/13/14 08:08 PM
No worries Dod. If you're real nice they may let you keep it.

karmafury's photo
Mon 10/13/14 05:22 PM

Oddly, the Canadian vaccine is being tested on Americans.

An American company owns the license for it. Canadians only did the actual research.

karmafury's photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:07 PM
Canadian researchers may have developed a vaccine against Ebola.

Ebola Vaccine

Still needs testing but looks very promising so far.

karmafury's photo
Mon 10/13/14 03:02 AM
The mother ship come to bring you back home Dodo??laugh

karmafury's photo
Mon 10/13/14 02:57 AM
George Bush once said that Canadians were Americans with another name. Hmmmmmmm

.We are both in North America
.We both speak primarily English
.We get "Press 1 for English / 2 for French ... They get "Press 1 for English / 2 for Spanish"
.We have Gun Control ... They have Gun Control (using two hands gives great control)
.We stretch from Atlantic to Pacific ... They do as well
.We have 'The Great White North' ... They have Alaska
.We have Health Care ... They are working on it
.We use the dollar ... They use the dollar
.We have police that tazer people ... They have police that shoot people
.We have Newfies ... They have rednecks
.We have Harper ... They have Obama

What George Bush forgot about is why we have Thanksgiving before they do.

It's because

We thank God

We are Canadians, NOT Americans

Happy Dead Turkey Day Canada.

Now to go take advantage og that Health Care system of ours .........

My American wife just hit me with a half frozen turkey.

karmafury's photo
Sun 10/12/14 01:35 PM
Seventeen-year-old Pakistani Malala Yousafzai became the youngest person ever to win the Nobel Peace Prize Friday.

A teenage advocate for education with a brave and buoyant story to tell, Yousafzai shares this year's honor with Kailash Satyarthi, who has campaigned against child trafficking and child labor in India.

Here are five things you should know about Malala Yousafzai. The jubilant reaction to Friday's announcement follows.

• Malala blogged for the BBC in 2009 as she defied a Taliban edict that banned girls from going to school. She was 11.

• She was targeted and shot in the head and neck almost exactly two years ago following all the publicity she received for opposing that Taliban campaign to close schools.

• She was the runner-up for Time magazine’s 2012 Person of the Year. She lost to President Barack Obama, who also has the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize to his credit.

• She is by far the youngest person to receive the Nobel Peace Prize. That distinction used to belong to Tawakkol Karman, an activist in Yemen who was 32 when she shared the award with two other women in 2011. The average age of winners the year they won? 62.

• She so impressed Jon Stewart last year, hours before she won the Sakharov Prize, Europe's top human-rights award, that The Daily Show host actually asked the girl if her father would be mad if he adopted her.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/oct/10/malala-yousafzai-nobel-peace-prize/

karmafury's photo
Sat 10/11/14 12:15 PM

the issues at hand are

1.He WAS Sent home with symptoms that others were IMMEDIATELY HOSPITALIZED FOR

and

2.He WAS NOT immediately given 'experimental' treatment that others were

,,these are the FACTS,, whether the connection is to his race or his citizenship status,,, is but one debate,,,

Re#2.. The experimental drug that others were given was not available as stock had run out. He was given a second type of experimental drug that a: wasn't as effective or b: he was already beyond what that drug was capable of treating.

karmafury's photo
Sat 10/11/14 04:14 AM

Now that America is sending 4000 troops to try and help with ebola, I'd like to know where all the America haters are.

They're qick enough to come out the woodwork when America messes up so where are they now with a bit of credit.
I may have missed it but I've heard nothing from Russia and China or is a case of believe what you want to believe.

I'd like to hear what some of the critics of the USA on here have to say.
I'm not even American but it winds me right up.

You wanted America haters and you got one .......... oddly enough an American.

karmafury's photo
Sat 10/11/14 04:05 AM
isis who? I served three tours in iraq, never heard of them.

Perhaps more familiar under an earlier name.

The group originated asJama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999. This group was the forerunner of Tanzim Qaidat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn—commonly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI). It took part in the Iraqi insurgency against American-led forces and their Iraqi allies following the 2003 invasion of Iraq and joined other Sunni insurgent groups to form the Mujahideen Shura Council, which consolidated further into the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) shortly afterwards. At its height it enjoyed a significant presence in Al Anbar, Nineveh, Kirkuk, and other areas, but around 2008, its violent methods led to a backlash against it and temporary decline.

In April 2013, the group changed its name to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. It grew significantly under the leadership of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, gaining support in Iraq as a result of perceived economic and political discrimination against Iraqi Sunnis.[citation needed] After entering the Syrian Civil War, it established a large presence in the Syrian governorates of Ar-Raqqah, Idlib, Deir ez-Zor and Aleppo.[36] In June 2014, it had at least 4,000 fighters in its ranks in Iraq,[37] and the CIA estimated in September 2014 that it had 20,000–31,500 fighters in Iraq and Syria.[22] It had close links to al-Qaeda until February 2014 when, after an eight-month power struggle, al-Qaeda cut all ties with the group, reportedly for its brutality and "notorious intractability.

Never could understand why someone who seems to hate a country stays in that country.

Now, if as they have stated these 'insurgents' represent the interests of Muslims everywhere why have Muslim nations declared them terrorists, why are Muslim nations taking part in attacking them?

Why do Muslims around the world decry the actions of IS if they 'represent all Muslims'? There is a Twitter response from Muslims regarding IS .... #notinmyname That seems to be a clear response.

The side of truth, which is greater than alligiance to ones nation.

Truth is the first casualty of war. Harder to find than a virgin in a bordello.

The insurgents are attempting to remove the goverment Bush installed.

By placing two nations under their heel?

They are terrorists plain and simple. There is a solution to terrorists however.

Now I'm going to get some Zzzzzzzzzz had a long 13 hour shift.

karmafury's photo
Wed 10/08/14 07:14 PM
Edited by karmafury on Wed 10/08/14 07:24 PM
]

Never a need to defend a good man.
Jaw all you want, the majority has elected him twice now.
Get over it.

Time to tear apart the new guy or gal for you guys.
Doesn't matter who it will be, the words are
all the same, keyboarders exercising their rights
to complain of everything and everyone without
any responsibility or respect.

Wish he would run a 3rd term, alas..

Corrected that for you.:smile:

Warren Buffett in O.C.: Hillary Clinton will be next president

Hillary Clinton will be the nation's next president, Warren Buffett predicted on Tuesday.

The 'Oracle of Omaha' told a ballroom full of several hundred businesswomen at Fortune magazine's Most Powerful Women Summit at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel that Clinton will announce a run for the nation's top office as "late as possible" and he said she'll win. "I will bet money on that." noway

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/business-637670-decisions-whether.html

Hillary

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25