Community > Posts By > SparkOfLight31

SparkOfLight31's photo
Thu 06/18/09 06:15 AM
If you're not crazy then you're not normal!

SparkOfLight31's photo
Thu 06/18/09 05:49 AM
Well you have to take this subject both ways. Women jerk-around men just as much men jerk-around women. Also, the younger they are the more often this will happen. Most of us younger people aren't here for anything serious, just trying to find the hottest person of the opposite sex as possible. This makes the people that take this sort of thing seriously, like most people here and I, have an extremely hard time. The layer of BS is so thick ontop most of us can't dig through it!

SparkOfLight31's photo
Thu 06/18/09 05:40 AM
I hear amputation is all the crazy nowadays!

SparkOfLight31's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:29 AM

Hey guys! I left this site some time ago but I'm back to give it another shot

hi waving

welcome back why'd you leave and come back?

was it cuz of me? nah probably not

No but we can say it was, can make it a bit more interesting!

I try glasses

my kind of guy

youre cool with me

i like the attitude

SparkOfLight31's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:24 AM

Myka had the closest answer I've seen yet, at least in my own opinion. The "girl next door" type is basically defined as being the down-home kind of girl, meaning naturally pretty and attractive (requiring little to no effort), definitely not pretentious or ostentatious. She's sweet, generous, virtuous with family values and personal morals, possesses a great deal of common sense, and knows how to use it. Shy and demure are also some attributes (for some, but not all). She's not afraid to just dig right in and get her nails dirty, and she's no stranger to hard work (in the 'physical labor' sense of the word). When the times are appropriate, she can dress to impress, and is usually very capable of knocking the socks off of any competition, leaving them with their jaws hanging on the floor (again, with little to no effort on her part, at least, not that she realizes).

This may be quite subjective, depending on what traits and characteristics are attractive to any given person, but as a general rule, she normally has a figure that most other girls would kill to have, and she doesn't even need to try.

She's "got it", but doesn't have any need to flaunt it, because it's just a natural thing for her, and most of the time, she doesn't even realize it. In fact, most times if it's even brought up to her, she's somewhat embarrassed because she doesn't see it in herself, regardless of the fact that others do.

She's the type of girl that every man wants to find, but few are fortunate enough to.

smile2

I must say, that hits the nail right on the head! Most mens' dream girl.

SparkOfLight31's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:20 AM

hi waving

welcome back why'd you leave and come back?

was it cuz of me? nah probably not

No but we can say it was, can make it a bit more interesting!

SparkOfLight31's photo
Thu 06/18/09 03:58 AM

SparkOfLight31's photo
Wed 03/25/09 06:43 AM
I've never found any problem with it on these sites. Actually most of the girls that I have met via online are not Caucasian. Keep your head up because these types of things take awhile.

SparkOfLight31's photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:21 PM
i already took a shower but if somebody wants to take another with me i am for it!

SparkOfLight31's photo
Fri 10/24/08 10:51 PM
Does being drunk from being up late and not alcohol count?

SparkOfLight31's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:57 PM
I think about a lot of things, so you will have to ask me about what I am thinking about! laugh :banana:

SparkOfLight31's photo
Wed 08/06/08 08:27 AM
Most epic!

drinker

SparkOfLight31's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:31 PM
Willing to put up with my crap.

SparkOfLight31's photo
Wed 07/30/08 05:47 PM
If you could have one adult beverage right now, what would it be?

SparkOfLight31's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:20 AM
If that happened I would be on an all day sugar buzz.

Oh yes, there will be destruction.

SparkOfLight31's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:19 AM
Guilty as charged.

SparkOfLight31's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:19 AM
People hate to hear things that are opposite of their beliefs. It takes a strong person to recognize that everybody is entitled to their opinions because who knows, they could be right!

SparkOfLight31's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:10 AM
Free gas where is free gas?

SparkOfLight31's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:06 AM
Skirts tend to get my blood pumping.

But that is my biggest turn on that doesn't involve nudity... So I'll keep this G rated.rofl

SparkOfLight31's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:05 AM
I only post if I have something to say.

Like right now I actually found something to say!

Previous 1 3 4 5