no photo
Wed 05/13/15 10:01 PM
most of the girls here/or profiles are fake or scams, all they do is find helpless guys and take advantage of them by creating a very sad unfortunate story that eventually leads to asking for money with the promise to move in with them. They use pictures of very cute girls that they find on the internet to catch a guy's attention. What's the worst part is that they use God's name to make themselves more believable. They claim to be in Nigeria or somewhere in Africa taking care of either their sick grandma or mom, because they're dad died in a horrible accident... or they say they're going to Africa to help sick children as volunteers of these fake support groups... I know that im not the only guy that has met someone that fits this description... just giving real new people a head's up

no photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:42 PM
Ive tried that and girls now a days are either stuck up or to full of themselves, even though to be honest they're not all that

no photo
Tue 05/12/15 07:11 PM
Im down to do it anywhere, sometimes I feel like im a sex addict

no photo
Tue 05/12/15 06:58 PM
What is the best pick up line you've heard or used? And did it work or was there that awkward silence

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:22 PM
Rate me, be honest

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 03:30 PM
I'd say both, a pair of nice toned legs and nice boobs