Community > Posts By > PirateAlice

PirateAlice's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:17 AM
I apologize for missing all the action yesterday. The mighty Dwarven nation had visitors who refused to leave until this morning. I hope to catch up soon.

PirateAlice's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:38 PM
Actions speak louder than words. How does he act? Does he treat you well? If it concerns you and you've been together 9 years you should be able to talk to him about it. If you are too afraid to talk to him, then your relationship has more problems than just him only saying he loves you once.

PirateAlice's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:33 PM
The red haired elf, stands, grabs her bow & quiver, decides to check out the rest of the town. Perhaps she will return to the inn.

PirateAlice's photo
Thu 08/28/08 02:54 PM
The red haired elf wonders if the elk is ready for eating as she picks a table in the corner. She sets her bow and quiver aside to be more comfortable.

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:13 AM

The red haired elf has been standing quietly in the shadows watching the activity. What an odd Inn this is, to not have visitors in two days? She wonders where she has landed after her rough journey. She steps toward the bar and calls to the keeper.

"I'll have some of that stew when it is ready"

Well hello there. Sorry for I have been a bit rattles the last few days. I would say the stew is almost ready," Boromir says leaving the kitchen to tend to the high elf.

"If I could offer you perhaps a Elvin Wine. Don't mind the old wizard over there. He is also weary from his travels. I should actually offer him a room," Boromir continues laughing.

He then pours the high elfin woman some wine.

"If you would excuse me fair lady, I don't want to burn the meal of the day," he finishes as he dissapears back into the kitchen.

She nods to Boromir and sips her wine watching the sleeping old wizard suspiciously.

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:50 AM
The red haired elf has been standing quietly in the shadows watching the activity. What an odd Inn this is, to not have visitors in two days? She wonders where she has landed after her rough journey. She steps toward the bar and calls to the keeper.

"I'll have some of that stew when it is ready"

PirateAlice's photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:07 PM
A short elf (well, short for an elf) with long red hair walks in. A long bow and quiver are strapped to her back, her leather armor is pocked with holes. Her face, legs and arms are riddled with scars. Her wild eyes scan the empty room.

"Hello?! Is anyone here?" she says twice, once in elven and once again common.

PirateAlice's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:15 PM
Yeah, I was with him for 5 years. The whole time I was blind to him cheating on me. I completely trusted him, never suspected once that he had been lying and cheating.

When he told me, "I love you, but I'm not in love with you" it was like a kick in the face. I didn't see it coming. I had no idea he had been planning to do this for at least 6 months.

We never had a single fight. Until two weeks before I was to move out, when I heard him on the phone talking to his latest woman... then we had a screaming match.

It was the worst 2 months of my life.

PirateAlice's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:08 PM
It depends on how the conversation was going prior to the first date.

PirateAlice's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:06 PM
I know for the longest time I hated every picture I ever saw of me. But the main reason (in the beginning) why I didn't post pictures was because I didn't have a digital camera or a scanner. Now, I'm more comfortable with me and how I look. So, there's a picture. I'm lazy and haven't sifted through any of my other pictures to find more I like.

I can only speak for me... but bottom line, I didn't have a picture posted in the beginning because of low self-esteem.

PirateAlice's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:02 PM
You can't focus on anything. Your mind wanders to the thought of him/her all the time. You smile uncontrolably...

PirateAlice's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:59 PM
My cat, Mabel... and my best friend, her name is Sabrina.

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:20 AM
Yeah, my very first kiss... Dude had his tongue all over the place like some eager puppy... what a turn off, it's etched in my brain forever, I can't get it out!

BLEUCH!!

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:18 AM
Lying and a general lack of integrity.

PirateAlice's photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:46 PM

Still recovering from divorce.grumble

When I first joined my profile read...

I have no business being on here looking for anything. And if your interested in me, you're more messed up than I am.

I am in better shape now.laugh

Similar for me, but I got out before getting married. So I'm still just single. Still working up the gumpshun to really try dating. I guess I'm getting my feet wet here.

PirateAlice's photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:36 PM
Yes, my X... that's not why he's an X though.

PirateAlice's photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:32 PM
Only if you promised to clean my cat's litter box first.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:03 PM
I learned I had the best friends in the world both online and in real life when I found out my ex said, "I love you but I'm not in love with you" and then cheated on me and lied to me, etc. I needed to move out, they all banded together to help me pack. My one friend even paid for movers. No one has asked for anything in return. I have the best friends in the world.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:56 PM
PB&J

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:53 PM
I know that in email I can chat like crazy, but face to face or on the phone. I get really quiet.
It could be that on email she's feeling weird about typing all this personal stuff. Once she sees it on the screen it freaks her out.
Or... Cinderella could be right. She really makes sense.

I'd try the 20 questions thing... ask her a bunch (make some of them totally silly, like movie references and see if she gets it). If she answers all those questions with short answers... then be direct, and ask her what's up.

Previous 1 3