Community > Posts By > Havaman

Havaman's photo
Mon 07/23/12 01:03 PM
Good talking to you again !! I gotta run girl... but hope we get a chance to chat some more sometime soon!!
Be Good!!!drinker devil As If you arent ALways !!! :wink:

Havaman's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:58 PM

Im doing good... Still down in the land of sweltering heat..
I usually bail out during the summer... or at least part of it.. but decided to tough it out this year! I looked to see how long it had been since Ive been on this site..and its been like two years now. I just signed back on a couple of weeks back... i guess it is now. You look GOOD !!! Im so happy to see that your doing well!!
Awwwwwwwe thanks babe, as do you...always!smitten

Glad to see your back,drinker

you were greatly missed!:wink:

Thank You Sweet Lady!!blushing How nice of you to say that!
Spent last summer in Alaska... It was Great... got do do some excellant fishing and visit my kids! What have you been up to???

Havaman's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:53 PM
Hey.... we got the bar all to ourselves.... wanna go over to the pool table...LOLdevil :wink:

So is the first drink on the house??
laugh laugh We posted at the same time...

we always were good at that!pitchfork

ALL of you drinks are on us, silly!flowerforyou

Havaman's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:49 PM
Im doing good... Still down in the land of sweltering heat..
I usually bail out during the summer... or at least part of it.. but decided to tough it out this year! I looked to see how long it had been since Ive been on this site..and its been like two years now. I just signed back on a couple of weeks back... i guess it is now. You look GOOD !!! Im so happy to see that your doing well!!

Havaman's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:43 PM
So is the first drink on the house??

Havaman's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:42 PM
A real Nightmare...huh??? LOL

Havaman's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:38 PM
Hey Roberta...
Guess who gets to be your first costumer??
How are you Girl...Its been awhile..huh?

Havaman's photo
Sun 03/14/10 08:51 AM
This was Much more in depth coverage than your normal news broadcasts, and with alot less BS !! Loved it!!

Havaman's photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:11 AM
Next time it sets the smoke alarm off...call the fire department....they will in turn call the owner and he will have to fix it....

Havaman's photo
Fri 10/16/09 10:41 PM
Sherry in my pants....oh my!!!

Havaman's photo
Sun 09/27/09 08:11 PM
Roberta...!!! You Sweet Thang you..!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!
Now...How-a-bout that B-Day Spankin..????

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:51 AM

nope to make me happy

1 - show up naked (and ready)
2 - bring beer (must be cold)

:laughing:

Naked and holing the case of cold beer out to you....while my hands were still free...:banana:

Havaman's photo
Wed 09/16/09 03:04 PM
I say... Phuque EM..!!!

Havaman's photo
Fri 09/11/09 10:54 AM
I guess for me ...the hardest thing to understand is.... how anyone could possibly consider turning over anything to the care of our Govt. Doesnt anyone see the financial mess this country is in now??, and understand who created this mess???, doesnt anyone, if not themselves know anyone who has lost all that they have worked for?? Letting our Govt. have more of our money on thier false pretenses..(no matter how noble it may sound) is like finding a thief in your home and asking him to manage your bank account for you!
people always focus on what ever current administration is in place....the root of the problem is Congress and senate....which are a well oiled, organised crime group that makes the mafia look like kids stealing hubcaps.....WE NEED TO DEMAND TERM LIMITS FOR THE GOOD O'L BOYS!! DEMAND IT!!!!!

Havaman's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:00 AM
I confess...I did it...what now??

Havaman's photo
Thu 09/03/09 03:30 PM
Hon...You do have that choice!flowerforyou Me...I love women and everything about them!

Havaman's photo
Wed 09/02/09 03:13 PM

I don't have the right to judge anybody, so that's not what I'm doing. And I'm not saying that they're weird. You're both right.
This is not about who of us is right or wrong. Just looking for opinions 'cause there are so many of you that have valid ones. Trying to expand my way of thinking. Do any of you agree with the fact that sometimes, just sometimes, there is a not good reason for why some people are alone? Maybe they don't have a good history, maybe they just prefer to be alone, etc., etc.

I'm just saying that maybe that aspect needs to be looked at before you decide if they're one you'd choose to have in your life.

I think a lot of aspects need to be looked at before considering someone in your life.. I think that each person decides what those important things are.. I hear what you're saying and it's a good point.. However, for me unless the did something(s) "weird" as I've seen mentioned, then I wouldn't question disregard them b/c they haven't had long term friends, hell sometimes I try to figure out what some see in others and think "that person is lucky to be such an azzhole and have good friends"...

IndnPrncs....... I love you long time..!!! drinker love slaphead
drinker

Havaman's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:32 PM
ALIVE!!!!!!

Havaman's photo
Sat 08/29/09 11:21 AM
Like things attract...
want chaos in your life.?? hold on to it and it will attract more
Want harmony in your life...hold on to it and it will attract more
and so and so on..... Make your choice..

Havaman's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:01 PM
Sounds like another addition to the very long list of this..."Obamanation"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20