Community > Posts By > dkboss12

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 02:30 AM
Occult sci is realy there one must feel, see n check it . only talking is not enough for it. If once u have experinced by urself in full n fit health,mind n consioucness then u will find a entire logic for life.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 02:21 AM

Einstein couldn't fulfill his last wish to come out with a new unified mathematical formula that would encompass the four forces of nature - gravitation, electromagnetic, radioactive or weak nuclear and the strong nuclear forces. But, each of these forces have been understood to some extent by the science fraternity. Till now, we haven't made any progress on the 'Unified Field Theory' the concept of which was initiated by Einstein.

Similarly, there must be a universal law that unites all independent occult sciences which we have partially understood in isolation. Say for example, in my case, these two terrible incidents were indicated by the lines as well as in my horoscope. They said the same thing and that's the reason he could tell me for sure that those incidents would definitely happen.

So, do you think sciences like astrology, palmistry, law of karma, soul, reincarnation, law of attraction, hypnotism, OBE, NDE and many other unexplained phenomena are inter-related or can be explained through one unified theory?

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 09:10 AM
Science of human evolution is well studied n known for decades. But we still require purity for blood n genes. we hv got maximum genes from chimpaze n Gourila n oregton during course of evolution. So we still hv animals tendencies in our life n behavoiur like all kind of bad n brutuality seen all over world in all races of human. Its all nature n genes we owed so we cant blame to any race I hope evolution is a long ever lasting process .Its mean to get the best genes is just a big probability chance n rare n luck ?? We still far behind to understand the genes n social behaviour of us. Endocrinology n harmonal control a small tool a bit guide us. Gene n their functions only tell us the role of enzymes n proteins in cells n in body n that all only control just 10-20% rest is in environment n nature n food nutriton. What is that causes? that turn a man in a saint or devine form is still we hv to understand. The all such good saints n devine people is seen also every where in all types of human races.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 11:02 AM
The world of politics trying to fight on all wrong n wrong alws. But wats right n wats wrong is not really understood well. Its a great problem to make agree all. But a group of nations decide it. The best side is not taken for worst of few . Things fight on region.n economy n some times relegion based. It not far if any few politiciens turn on rigid n furious like Hiteler n pull whol world in fourth world war. If it happens then all nuclear bombs wd be used n earth will be turned in worst living conditions. so what makes n keeps such poltiiciens in cool n control only God knows .As Govt power is totally in the hands of polticins of world. Big gang of the so called leaders/polticen is found in every country. Lets hope for Best Amin

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 09:59 AM
UN and about 200 nations celbrate Yoga Day on 21 june. Its really we try to feel our soul n body in right shape n functions. The science is only works on material body but not on soul. Its not possible by any means to work on soul but Yoga is the way if it taken by n in under right GURU(Master). Soul starts working on body n helps in detoxic of body n cure n help in curing body. Lots of research in medical sci under taken n gone for proving yoga sci. then after that UN accept International Yoga Day.

no photo
Thu 06/04/15 10:45 PM

Well i think flirting comes out from u spontaneously its just a way of showing love & care but i also think there are also guys out there who do flirting only to get advantages on someone innocent

Ah. I think I understand.

Yes: "flirting" is indeed, inherently based on deception, in a way. It is a form of communication behavior, designed to simultaneously show interest in someone, without risking full honesty and overt actions which might cause the other person to

Well it looks flirting is type of love det dnt put some one in actuall relationships but it acts like a starter for it n u should try to a way a the other party like it if it taken mutually good running den its may ends up in true love n and marriage n future kids if required. so dnt take flirting alws wrong or in bad manner ya its good in short time for being n making happy gals n guyes n good time pass unless untill dnt hrt any one

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 04:12 AM
Hey love to all 25-55 group..ppl. its nice to see u if planning for this as my hospitilin. I am lyk to share the life exps on love/sex/kids/family/ jobs/feinds/society/religion/nations/world. I am really share n talk on this blonder/plunger/or actual life role n sweet n sours of life. well u can mail me here

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 09:20 AM
LIFE & WE this are the only lost but not least The all Biological and the chemical physical all materials are energy blink from singularity. But what is life and where it comes from in this Materials of organic & inorganic no one yet know.IT MUST HAVE ORIGIN FROM EATERNAL LIFE that always exist and not under the control of this materials we call Devine Atma of Supreme God

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:35 AM
yes its possible only at present in theories. It will require big big even biger than our solar system size particles machienes. The biggest we are hving CERN. It needs the cyclotron and accelerator to move particles to get light speed. They are almost close to light speed but not that much In future by nano and quantum way one can get but looks impossible on earth in huge size accelerator.

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:35 AM
yes its possible only at present in theories. It will require big big even biger than our solar system size particles machienes. The biggest we are hving CERN. It needs the cyclotron and accelerator to move particles to get light speed. They are almost close to light speed but not that much In future by nano and quantum way one can get but looks impossible on earth in huge size accelerator.

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:33 AM

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:32 AM

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 09:34 AM
Recently in China UFO landed/ crashed. Reports showing pics n vedios. showing bodies of aliens n doctors/sctist observing n workind on tests.

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 05:38 AM
DNA test require when you are not sure,in case multiple kids mom its needs to find kids are twins if so de 99% sure father is same. But if U hve to date multiple kids mom. Its all needs to belive her if she has four kids you ask her details of Y chromsomes of each kids I dont know how she will burst out only I can pray GOD save U

no photo
Tue 06/24/14 04:55 AM
Its says reality are relative terms and work with time and situations A big lie saving life of many many innocents persons is better than a truth. similarly pretendind ladies/ grls their natural GOD gift beutify is good keep turn on. Mens hve no mater hairy/bady. its ok always.

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 11:22 PM
Yes there are plenty of literatures and stories about this. I saw few on Discovry TV show. Many grls and ladies claim that they are many times get pregneted by aliens. The same was happened to their Moms &Grand Moms and no one can stop this.

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 01:50 PM
Time is like key to open new life in living bodies &close life in deads. But this span of time in form of life is like a mystry and variable in one to another life and living sps. This phenomena of Bio-time is entirely differnt from material or scale of time. Time in universe is also a one of relative term changeble. Its way it is not absolute but the Time of GOD or Conscious/Life is a very 2 absolute and powerful like Energy

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 10:20 AM
what is life ? just a simple you have no choice how you born in what form. simply you have to live that. only next is destiny and last is God acting first. All acts are only in between this first and last that is of circular path for unknown to known and viceversa. If you any how got understand then only you can say what is life?

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 05:48 PM
You need to solve first Mystry of Time. Then only you are authority to say any thing. Better you go thr my post

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:48 AM
No its not like that but see my look is entirely different on Time. If you are intrested you can see my POST on this like: - Time a Mystry and IInd is Space Time..... and few more Virtualty, Singularity, Black Hole . Hope you will find some of Intrest.

Previous 1 3 4