Community > Posts By > massiel

massiel's photo
Sun 09/29/13 11:07 AM
ooh ooh ME Me:laughing:

massiel's photo
Sun 09/29/13 11:01 AM
I believe it's possible. I've heard of people falling in love with someone's personality before meeting them physically.

massiel's photo
Sun 09/29/13 09:11 AM
I've lived in a few haunted houses... it's no joke the things I went through... I didn't believe in ghosts or anything... until I started going through horrible experiences...scared HORRIBLE!!!

massiel's photo
Sun 09/29/13 08:56 AM

:cry:

cheer up massiel

flowers Thanks to you... already didhappy

massiel's photo
Fri 09/27/13 09:16 AM

My Dad always told me that boys only have one thing on their mind, and it is nothing good. I was not allowed to date until I was 18 because my parents were very strict. Then we I did date someone, they had to meet my parents and then my brother always took them for a little ride and gave them his set of rules.
NO WONDER I NEVER HAD A CHANCE!! grumble

My brother would always say, you pop my sister and I will pop you. The guys were afraid of my brother so they would never date me. blushing blushing blushing

Story of my life! Except that I have three older brothersbigsmile and they don't play...

massiel's photo
Wed 09/25/13 02:22 PM

Know day aeint

Reul gurl evuryware..jus kneed tu sea dems fur whu day r.

Cute Krupa, I didn't realize you were multilingual!! laugh

:laughing::laughing:

massiel's photo
Wed 09/25/13 12:12 PM
I'm definitely more attracted to men who wear button downs, a tie, nice dressy pants.... I don't care if he's just going shopping, to work, to a get together.... it just seems perfectlove happy laugh

massiel's photo
Wed 09/25/13 10:45 AM
Well from my spanish culture.... I'll kiss my male/female friends on the cheek.. now only the man I'm dating will end up kissing my lips! Guess it just depends.

massiel's photo
Wed 09/25/13 10:37 AM
Oh my.... Listen I've been cheated on and no I didn't make a scene, I didn't kill anyone, and I didn't even argue.. My motto is....

CLASS BEFORE ***! Women are extremely intelligent and we need to keep our cool... handle the situation with out making an *** out of yourself.

How did I handle it?... I called up the other woman we had an amazing conversation. She was a bit immature at first so I had to bring her up to my level:wink:

When he got home everything he owned was... well already burned into asheslaugh I smiled and told him it was over and walked away with my head held high...

The only time we can put *** before class.. is when a motherf***** gets stupid and hits you... now he just dies :laughing:

Love Massielflowers

massiel's photo
Wed 09/25/13 09:43 AM

I don't understand how tattoos can be attractive but stretch marks not,,lol

use your imagination people, pretend the person had a tattoo placed on them that shows road maps,,,lol

rofl I LOOOOOVE it. Best response yet!:thumbsup: flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Wed 09/25/13 09:39 AM
Welcome to Mingle2. Honestly your best bet is to join in on the forums they're fun and you'll meet amazing individuals. Good luck on your searchflowerforyou

massiel's photo
Tue 09/24/13 09:20 PM
What Chart?!what I'm lostindifferent

massiel's photo
Tue 09/24/13 09:54 AM

I'm a big favorite in Nigeria myself. One even messaged me as well the other day.

Whether they are scammers or cretins it matters not to me. It's spam and I just ignore it.

Yeah I seem to get quite a lot from Africa.

Also lots from places ive never heard of!

laugh

Brian everyone gets these, but I have noticed that it's a tease to get you to accept, thereby opening the opportunity for them to start messaging you. Same goes for nudges and kisses. If they had messaging, they would simply send the message. They also use this trick if they fall outside any parameters you have set under "Limit who can send you messages". If they are outside those parameters they can't message you. Once you have accepted, those parameters are overridden. What I wish is that they would set up parameters for those who view us as well. It would save a lot of time and effort. About the places you've never heard of, before you're tempted to respond to any of these, Google the city and state or country and find out if it even exists. Some don't. Everyone is a favorite in Nigeria by the way. :smile:

People don't need you to Accept to add you as favorites, I think your thinking of the Friend feature.

Yeah you're right Torgo70. Thanks for the correction. By the way can I add you as a friend or favorite. I like your posts on the forums. Thanks.

Thanks for the tips guys n girls.

I would hate to think that people were missing out on a top feller like me if I did that though!!

laugh laugh

Only joking, when I realy need my ego stroked, Ill holler at y'all (except Massiel of course laugh laugh )

laugh

massiel's photo
Tue 09/24/13 08:05 AM
Awe Brian felt special!flowerforyou laugh

massiel's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:04 AM
I am not gay but... whenever I see a pretty girl, I always recognize it. So I'll give you a 10flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:01 AM

massiel's photo
Mon 09/23/13 05:00 PM

so many current threads are repeated in a short period of time , you can find some repeated ones in the same page !!
instead of starting a new topic which was discussed before , i try to find something similar to "revive"

Makes Senseflowerforyou

massiel's photo
Mon 09/23/13 04:48 PM

What's with all the ancient threads being resurrected?

OMG surprised You're right...... slaphead

massiel's photo
Mon 09/23/13 04:31 PM
I went out on a date and the guy completely broke down because "I have been mislead"... whoa I walked out!

It's not cool to force your beliefs onto others!grumble rant

massiel's photo
Mon 09/23/13 02:20 PM

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 22 23