Sat 01/25/14 05:10 AM
Hello Mingle friends! Hope everyone has a great day!!!!flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Wed 12/18/13 12:22 AM
rofl Hilarious! !

massiel's photo
Sun 11/24/13 04:11 AM

I can't sleep!!!frown yawn tears

So sorry sleep evades you, been through it a few times this week myself. Try some meditation or, if you have any, some herbal tea like chamomile. Wishing you a peaceful night's rest (or day as the case may belaugh ) flowerforyou flowerforyou

Good morning.waving Hmmm... tonight I'll make it my business to find some herbal tea!grumble :laughing:

Thanks missy!flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Sun 11/24/13 04:07 AM

I haven't been able to sleep on a Saturday night since I was in grade school for some reason. Problem is I have to be fully awake Sunday morning to lead the band at my church.

Always a fun adventure when the leader of the band is so tired he is playing in "zombie mode" :P

Well.... good luck today!flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Sun 11/24/13 03:02 AM
My brother! He died a couple yrs back. I miss him so

massiel's photo
Sun 11/24/13 03:00 AM
I can't sleep!!!frown yawn tears

massiel's photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:34 AM

You too Massiel! happy flowerforyou

Good Morning, Minglers. Have an absolutely great day! drinker

flowerforyou flowers

Hiiiii((((massie)))):heart: flowerforyou smooched

Hi beautiful!flowerforyou waving

massiel's photo
Sat 11/23/13 07:02 AM

You too Massiel! happy flowerforyou

Good Morning, Minglers. Have an absolutely great day! drinker

flowerforyou flowers

massiel's photo
Sat 11/23/13 06:00 AM
Good morning my Mingle fam! Hope you all have a great weekend flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Sun 11/03/13 04:48 AM
Eventhough you're only here for an encounter, you still need to describe yourself, your personality. Honestly if I were to be looking for an encounter, I wouldn't choose you because..... your profile doesn't say anything about the person that you are...

Well good luck in your search and hope this helped a bit flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Sun 11/03/13 04:37 AM
Oh my! I read it half way and honestly... you're a total jerk! No wonder you're single! To be perfectly honest. .. I won't bother giving you any kind of advice because.... you wouldn't care. You seriously believe that there's nothing wrong with you..... because Duh! All these women are the problem NOT you!whoa <-- Hope you caught the sarcasm. Peace!

massiel's photo
Mon 10/21/13 05:33 PM
Oh no Crystal! That's horrible! Well.... all I'm going to say is that you need yourself an amazing MAN... and obviously this little boy was taken away from you before he caused some damage! flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Mon 10/21/13 05:28 PM
:cry: I've just about given up!:cry:

massiel's photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:47 AM

Obviously you are focused on having sex and not in developing close personal relationships and in seeing what the inner person is really like. Yeah good luck with the diseases you are flirting with. Seems as if people in your area always focus on sex. That is all they talk about, nothing of intellectual or deep personal value just SEX SEX SEX. Life is not all about sex. It's about loving yourself and other people with whom you interact. Time to grow up a bit guy.

Let them know girlshades :thumbsup:

massiel's photo
Fri 10/11/13 03:50 AM
Thanks ladiesbiggrin

massiel's photo
Fri 10/11/13 01:08 AM
Thanks everyone!flowers I'm sooo excited:banana:

massiel's photo
Thu 10/10/13 10:03 PM
I'm an autie!!!!! Yay!

massiel's photo
Fri 10/04/13 09:10 PM

I do agree with you. It does get a bit uncomfortable and there are many different circumstances and education does play a huge part in the ordeal. I was speaking more towards the individuals that claim to be american but cannot build a legible sentence to save their lives... I don't know about you guys.... But if the damn sentence is too hard to read/understand... sh*ts getting deleted-lol

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: PMSL

Ummmmm.... what's PMSL??!slaphead lol IDK!flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Fri 10/04/13 12:01 PM

I had a couple of messages last week that were good English but then some words were not used correctly. I asked if he was a scammer and I have not heard back Yet.laugh

Hilariouslaugh

Hey crystalflowerforyou So.... If I were you, I wouldn't bother responding... but that's just my opinion. It seems that every time I receive a message like that..... they end up being a scammer or a guy looking to marry me because I'm his one true lovenoway On the other hand, there are many Americans who purposely use the wrong tenses. Usually the younger crowd.. I for one made sure to not get in that habit when growing up... IDK it's a bit confusing. I guess as long as they aren't trying to marry you...... You'll be fine:laughing:

I don't think we feel fine, because it's about getting a feeling of being lied to from the 1st or 2nd or 3rd message. Maybe you try to stay openminded for the couple first ones, especially if they try hard, then discouragement comes again as you see this suspect things.
By the way: to native speakers, it's not only native speaking (how do you call Indians for that?) It's about education, energy to pretend you're real when you're fake, and fascination to make believe...
Last fun (??) One I had was a guy saying he was living "on the East Coast of CA"...
And I'm not a native English speaker ... (Either) :-)

I do agree with you. It does get a bit uncomfortable and there are many different circumstances and education does play a huge part in the ordeal. I was speaking more towards the individuals that claim to be american but cannot build a legible sentence to save their lives... I don't know about you guys.... But if the damn sentence is too hard to read/understand... sh*ts getting deleted-lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23