massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 12:58 PM
waxing

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 12:43 PM
neutron

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 12:27 PM

I had a couple of messages last week that were good English but then some words were not used correctly. I asked if he was a scammer and I have not heard back Yet.laugh

Hilariouslaugh

Hey crystalflowerforyou So.... If I were you, I wouldn't bother responding... but that's just my opinion. It seems that every time I receive a message like that..... they end up being a scammer or a guy looking to marry me because I'm his one true lovenoway On the other hand, there are many Americans who purposely use the wrong tenses. Usually the younger crowd.. I for one made sure to not get in that habit when growing up... IDK it's a bit confusing. I guess as long as they aren't trying to marry you...... You'll be fine:laughing:

Whud ye like ta git hitched little missy?!

surprised..:laughing:.. I'm sayen were the closest alter??whoa (what have these kids gotten themselves into)slaphead

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 12:14 PM

change the following words to your language
( HOW ARE U)

�Como est�s? flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 12:10 PM

I had a couple of messages last week that were good English but then some words were not used correctly. I asked if he was a scammer and I have not heard back Yet.laugh

Hilariouslaugh

Hey crystalflowerforyou So.... If I were you, I wouldn't bother responding... but that's just my opinion. It seems that every time I receive a message like that..... they end up being a scammer or a guy looking to marry me because I'm his one true lovenoway On the other hand, there are many Americans who purposely use the wrong tenses. Usually the younger crowd.. I for one made sure to not get in that habit when growing up... IDK it's a bit confusing. I guess as long as they aren't trying to marry you...... You'll be fine:laughing:

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 10:18 AM

Pretty darn good for someone who just quit her job.

drinker Been there done thatflowerforyou

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 09:13 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!flowerforyou

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 09:04 AM
Single....frown

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 06:30 AM

Any success on here? how is this mingle 2???

Welcome to Mingle2waving

There have been a lot of happy endings. You just need to be patient and join in the forums... We have amazing individuals hereshades

Good luck on your searchflowerforyou

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 06:25 AM

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 04:52 AM

Do you mean a person who does not post a picture?

Do you mean a person of color? Not sure what you mean about "Blank"

I have a pet peeve about people contacting me without a profile picture and yes I will not converse with them. There is too much technology out there not to be able to post a profile picture. If your not equipped enough to post a picture, then I think it is best to wait until you are equipped to post a picture before you add your profile online. There is too much deviant behavior out on the Internet. Even people who post fake pictures are just as bad. Those who disagree than that is your right to disagree but no one is going to change my mind.

Are you talking about a person of color, then all I can tell is that I am a person of color and I do not have that same issue.

Agreed:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 04:48 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

massiel's photo
Wed 10/02/13 12:40 AM

massiel's photo
Tue 10/01/13 09:20 PM
Wtf Hola:smile:

massiel's photo
Tue 10/01/13 09:18 PM

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to comment, in some threads.shades