Community > Posts By > jayre

no photo
Sun 01/19/14 11:55 AM
Any woman in blore

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 06:32 AM
wghoa whoa where did that come from dame? seriously, cut it short, being possesive is nothing bout insecurity and she got nothing to do with me? well why is she back? wel the point is she wasnt 100 percent into it aas much we[ men who r possesive] are in it. got nothing is a stupid judgement

no photo
Tue 08/20/13 05:36 AM
well the amazing feeling when your woman leaves you saying that you have been poseive [ well thats not a crime, actually its mens love] and then after a gap of lot of gapped communications, when you truely hear her voice again, it brings down all the days in betwen and the warmth is back. gosh as soon as i hear, all those days of being uncared of ris forgotten even if i am to hear , dont you dare call me. good lord just to hear the hello . oh my. well she is back and damn i am elated!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/29/13 08:20 AM
bs. i have no time to. i come here once in a while and i forget. this site is not on my priority list and i have opened an account. there is no reason to judge. ask and it shall be given. i fu gonna play christ then i am going play ur father..... judge not. ask rather.

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 11:43 AM

No pic. guess hot.

jayre is a dude! lol

What? i didnt know that.
hot.

haha u do now lol hot

u r ryt. just to keep his heart.
man seriously women r interesting than the confused dnas !! haha

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 11:41 AM

uh oh wouldnt get into the controversy again :p she is old hippies!! hippie answer haha

explode i say who's i am, not you ok
oh so u ll say that haha fine. a huge PDA :p. TAKE CARE

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 04:26 AM
uh oh wouldnt get into the controversy again :p she is old hippies!! hippie answer haha

no photo
Thu 06/06/13 11:36 AM

Should An Older Woman Have A Relationship With A Younger Man???
love love love love love

Of course, what a silly question!whoa
perfect!! waste of vocabulary....

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 05:51 AM

laugh that gets you a not lol
hahahhaa

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 05:42 AM
parents duh!

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 05:24 AM
Edited by jayre on Wed 06/05/13 05:26 AM

haha
no ur not cause i'm not in ur life
well point number 1 its not only those " in life" are
answering, so it doesn't apply that since they aren't in ur life you
dont tell... second, i said i have the hottest woman in my life but i
cannot deny the member holly her beauty complimn. 3rd old hippie likes
this baby girl n idk how she appeared in the pic phew

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 04:10 AM

Thank goodness...I thought there was gonna be a fight! :laughing:
bingo, they guy doesn't know how to put it duh. simply cougar love

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 04:06 AM

holy Molly !!!! (although i have the hottest woman Eva in my life, i couldn't deny her beautiful )

good for you congratulations to you both
meaning???

laugh meaning they think you mean me lol i don't know this man from a bar of soap and dont know if he's hot either
hahaha. i am ;)

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 04:02 AM
excited ( obviously with a lingere above :p)

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 02:34 AM
so what , if ladies do, men do too. and if u r sensible enough, u wouldnt eve bother bout this.its no way to say it to a woman ,it couldve made sense if u said members dont be fake!! cause its mutual!! and guys supporting this either dont have common sense or are rejects ha

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 02:29 AM
lace

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 02:27 AM

tears offtopic tears offtopic tears offtopic tears offtopic tears
instead i got it back to the topic with the reason of inception. cmon how could a monk throwing a pamphlet get a pic of his wife on a magazine?? he threw pamphlet!!!! u r off !! h

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:17 AM

real nice person I award u the Darwin award
now that's funny hahaha

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:15 AM
he was perplexed as to it is real/ not cause, he threw a pamphlet and he never married as he was a monk.... he was reminded of inception.....

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:11 AM

holy Molly !!!! (although i have the hottest woman Eva in my life, i couldn't deny her beautiful )

good for you congratulations to you both
meaning???

Previous 1 3 4