Community > Posts By > jettamoon

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 10:31 AM
...and without saying this as a bad thing, just an observation, it seems like, black men love big white woman!?

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 10:29 AM
I've seen some very handsome black men out there.. but I am just not attracted to them. ...and I don't like kinky hair.

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 10:19 AM
I've got to get off this chat and do my college math homework... I am so behind.

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 10:15 AM

If you are ready in a few years, let me know. My pups are always free to friends ;)

Thanks, but FL is a little to far for me. I may check the rescues & shelters near home first :)

Of course.. and the rescues and shelters are a great place to start.

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 09:58 AM
Hi.. I am new too.

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 09:43 AM

I've always had I wife, just never my own....I'm just joking people, please no more hate mail.

Marriage was grand ! And divorce was 200...

Marriage, a man made prison, a legel binding contract between two parties giving somebody the
legel right to have non consenting "anal sex "with me!

Like she'd say to me when it had ran its coarse, "thats the f♡cking you get for the f♡ cking you got!

Sure, I'd do it again! Put me down for a yes! smitten I

"I've always had I wife, just never my own." laugh That's funny!!!

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 09:39 AM

As far as big dogs go, I prefer German Shepherds.

Smaller dogs I prefer terriers.

people have always made fun of me for owning small dogs but for me,i don't need big dogs to protect me,i have guns for that.

personally my favorite breed is Rat Terrier.they're some of the smartest dogs i've ever been around and make excellent hunting dogs,plus they're very very loyal.

not saying that i wouldn't own a big dog.if i had kids,i would get a Great Perinese (sp?).they have it in their blood to protect children and livestock

You should have seen the GSD at work the other night... GORGEOUS!!!!
He was totally trained.. big boned, larger muzzle...very handsome boy.

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 09:37 AM

I had one from a puppy but he only lived to be 8 :cry: He was the most friendly dog, the mutt of 2 mutts, but he got all the pit genes. Was the runt of his litter then turned out to be the biggest of all of them!

People always think 'Runt' means the smallest, which usually they are when born because they are the last to get the nutrients, but I too have seen many runts be the biggest out of the litter.

Sorry about your puppy :(

Thanks jettamoon:smile: I will get another one someday, this is and always will be a doggie house!

If you are ready in a few years, let me know. My pups are always free to friends ;)

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 09:36 AM

people can tell me all day how "misunderstood" pitbulls are but if one comes near me,it's last meal will be a bullet.i've never been around a non-aggressive one.same with chows,spitz,and dobermans

You haven't been around many. Try going to a dog sport. Pitbulls were bred to be dog aggressive... not people aggressive.
Petey didn't eat the little Rascals. Also, All dogs are protective.
I too would shoot any breed that came at me..
Now, I will agree there are a handful of 'aggressive' pits that you can't get near, or will bite their own owner. Dagger bloodlines.
Also..

the word "Aggressive" is misunderstood. My pitbull better stop your azz at the door.. that's his job.

secondly, My chihuahuas will bite before my pits will... go figure.

I love Rat terriers too! Awesome little dogs!

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 09:30 AM

I had one from a puppy but he only lived to be 8 :cry: He was the most friendly dog, the mutt of 2 mutts, but he got all the pit genes. Was the runt of his litter then turned out to be the biggest of all of them!

People always think 'Runt' means the smallest, which usually they are when born because they are the last to get the nutrients, but I too have seen many runts be the biggest out of the litter.

Sorry about your puppy :(

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 07:15 AM
It is my favorite breed. I have owned them since 1988 and have been studying their bloodlines since 2000!

I do the sport of weightpulling with mine.

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 07:10 AM
You are handsome.. great smile! (other picture)

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:10 PM
I was married but wasn't in-love with him, .. I would do it again if I was in love.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 11:33 AM
Let me know when ya find them sister!

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 09:04 AM
My dogs name is Jetta Moon.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 09:03 AM

A few years ago I was recording myself playing the guitar and I needed to call the CD something and I came up with Tawt Strat. After that I used the name for my character on a gaming site and I couldn't think of anything else when I made this acount, so that's pretty much all that there is to it.

Well, at least it's better than Mike Hunt.

I went to school with a Mike Hunt.. not kidding.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 08:55 AM
Naturally beautiful.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 08:52 AM

Cause he ain't got a job.

Women will support that.....men won't.

hahahaha

Young woman, not us 'old' experienced ones ;)

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 08:51 AM
Although I am not attractive to woman.. I think you are beautiful.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 08:30 AM

if you havent read

I wouldnt say piss off, but it definitely aggravates me when

people look down on others for needing/seeking help,,,,

or believe their fortunes make them better than others or more deserving,,,

I agree. I've seen some of our drs, whom I work with, treat our clients with money like gold, and the less unfortunate, like they were trash. Not me! I hate that!! That pisses me off!