Community > Posts By > jettamoon

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 11:29 AM
Boost, calorie Smart Nutritional drink, and wings.

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:55 AM
From Pocono area! Reading some of these towns.. I miss home.

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:47 AM
House near the beach. House in the mountains ...and a Jeep.

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:41 AM
I told my daughter and my son that I don't care who they fall in love with as long as there is respect, and you are treated well.

I never judge a person by that.. doesn't matter to me.

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:09 AM

It's easier to type than to speak which is why so many people text.
Just speak up when you have ideas and say them.
Don't focus on what others might think or you'll never say anything and you'll just go along for the ride rather than drive to your destination.

(checked your profile just to see your age)

Mature thinking for your age.. I prefer to text and chat online. I am shy and feel uncomfortable around some people.

I am the same person though online and in person :)

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:02 AM

I usually wear a blindfold when I'm on a date. Ok, it does have it's disadvantages.

1. I hardly ever find the meeting place.
2. I hear people screaming when I go to park the car.
3. Sometimes I end up in the ladies room.
4. Get the feeling I may be standing in an elevator instead of actually listening to a live jazz band.
5. Hear the words "over here" a lot.
6. Often go swimming.
7. Certain my date has changed languages.
8. And lastly "what is that smell?"

This is funny!!

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:44 AM
That was good!!!!!! Stealing this for my FB :)

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:36 AM
David, I've seen one of those dogs.. very nice. I like them.

(And you 'SELL" puppies that are for "SALE") ;)

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:35 AM
Chihuahuas and American Pitbull Terriers. Swogger's/Dangerzone and Swogger's/Castillo bloodlines.

My dog won the 2009 aadr nationals in weight pulling, pulling 7000 lbs.

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:07 AM

Honestly,
Physical attraction is what pulls you in, and everyone has a preference, but it is personality and character that make you stay and want to learn more.

So true!!

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:05 AM
so what is this thread about?

no photo
Wed 05/29/13 07:15 AM
Stealing this and putting it on my FB!!

no photo
Wed 05/29/13 07:10 AM
I don't get it :/

no photo
Tue 05/28/13 11:04 AM

I want sex and I want it rough. Is that too much to ask for

that's what I'm taking about!

So, at my age, if I know a guy for awhile, but don't want to commit, and have sex with him "I'm a whore"?

no photo
Tue 05/28/13 07:13 AM
I got my first one when I was 42. It is my dogs head, from a photograph, on my shoulder so I can cover it up when I need to.

I wouldn't get anymore, because its just not me, but I do like and appreciate them.

Go for it!!!!

no photo
Tue 05/28/13 07:03 AM

Maybe this will discourage those that sell food stamps to buy drugs. I understand that is something done a lot.

The money is on a card now, like a credit card.. not paper like the old days.

no photo
Tue 05/28/13 07:01 AM

Dopers really.

Way ta' go, Florida!!drinker

Only 49 more states to go! Hooray for Florida !

I-95 and I-75 will be jammed for the next month or so with druggies heading north out of Florida , because this is the first state in the union to require drug testing to receive welfare!

Hooray for Florida ! In signing the new law, Republican Gov. Rick Scott said, "If Floridians want welfare, they better make sure they are drug-free."

Applicants must pay for the drug test, but are reimbursed if they test drug-free. Applicants who test positive for illicit substances, won't be eligible for the funds for a year, or until they undergo treatment.

Those who fail a second time will be banned from receiving funds for three years!

Naturally, a few people are crying this is unconstitutional.
How is this unconstitutional? Where it's required>>>>It's a legal requirement that every person applying for a job has to pass drug tests in order to get the job, why not those who receive welfare?

I am all for this, but I think the state should pay for the test, since it is the state that is requiring it. What about the few that really need it.. ( I am not talking about lazy azz's who don't want to work)..just to get on their feet. They definitely won't have the money to pay for the test nor will they have health care.

Also, I thought (it is in PA) 'addicts' were considered disabled, therefor can receive disability?

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 12:07 PM

Ladies PLEASE !
let's not have none of that unless you do it naked in a mud pit ?
biggrin
{eyebrows going up and down}
KiK

I'm game..lol

Anyway, we probably shouldn't steal this mans thread.

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 11:11 AM

and whats wrong with us big white women?we're not a diff species to thin white ones you know.we are all entitled to love.people always say don't take this the wrong way, then go on to say it.here we say if you cant say anything nice keep it shut.:angry:

Miss defensive, I said nothing bad about a bigger woman. Reread.. I said that I made an observation. Where does that put down bigger woman? Something that I would NEVER do!!!!!!!! that pisses me off..

I do not judge people for looks.. I don't care if you are purple with red dots.. if you are a good person.. that is all that matters.

AND.. I wasn't sure how to make the observation without people like you getting all defensive... I don't care if you are a big woman.. what does it exactly mean?

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 10:36 AM

I tell you what, if 'The Rock' showed up at my door,
I would not be responsible for my actions :-)

Me too!!! But I believe he is half and half.. which, to me is different.