Community > Posts By > corkrocks

corkrocks's photo
Sat 10/12/13 02:49 PM
sorry to hear u were messed about hope u find an honest caring man soon

corkrocks's photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:33 AM
its not really rude when u go in to nudge u have s list of choices one is send a kiss one is send a hug there is a few more but this is part of the list as well what it really means if someone u have no interest nudge u you can if u wish send kick in the *** which means that u want the person to move on and stop nudging u but only a fool sends than first and u can fix stupid

corkrocks's photo
Thu 09/19/13 03:01 AM
never give up keep looking dont be afraid to ask plenty of questions the nice way in conversion there is someone for everyone probally more than one maybe u have been looking in the wrong place u need to be happy and content in yourself before u can really find some that siuts u live for today learn from the past but dont wait for tomorrow it might never come

corkrocks's photo
Sun 09/15/13 01:31 PM
if u value your time and money ignore anyone that asks u to move to another site they are out to scam and hurt if u feel pissed off with that shite tell them where to go

corkrocks's photo
Sun 09/15/13 11:36 AM
i would advise to get proper help and keep ur relationship alive look up gamblers anonymous or Samaritans for a start and take it from there good luck with ur search there is nothing wrong with u tis like a desire u need to go down the proper channels don't try and do it on your own

corkrocks's photo
Sun 09/15/13 11:28 AM
try ur best to spend time with ur children when u can if u cant do that during the week make a special effort during the weekends tis hard but u need to work to keep the family in the house and life they expect as the children get older explain to them why the need to work they will understand if things are explained to them keep u the good work :thumbsup:

corkrocks's photo
Sun 09/15/13 11:21 AM
wish u the very best of luck keep cool at the interview if u get u get it if u dont keep looking never give up :thumbsup:

corkrocks's photo
Fri 09/13/13 02:59 PM
kepp up the good work some days will be harder than others but look to the future and the weight u are heading for never give up :thumbsup:

corkrocks's photo
Fri 09/13/13 02:46 PM
if u follow the profile there should be questions to answer with ur choice and u can write a blurb on your self under that u can write what u look for in a partner friend

corkrocks's photo
Fri 09/13/13 01:18 PM
i would suggest more pics but the rest is top class no messing the only way to live waving :thumbsup:

corkrocks's photo
Tue 05/28/13 01:29 PM
Hi i hope you find your soulmate if i you want to chat to a straight forward guy no games i would be delighted :smile:

corkrocks's photo
Tue 05/28/13 01:24 PM
You are a lot better than that keep looking dont settle because it seems there is no one else around its a big world out there :smile: