Community > Posts By > eyemaflirt247

eyemaflirt247's photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:34 PM
If I could write a message in the sky I would never come down from the cloudslaugh laugh laugh

eyemaflirt247's photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:30 PM
I was pursued agressively by a guy once, so I asked him " Are you ready to be my man?" Of course he replied sure am. A week later I called him & he says I'm chilling with my fiance

eyemaflirt247's photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:26 PM

How do you attract a good guy with good intentions? Im tired of being lied to.sad 7

I don't know if such a guy exists anymore. Although I did meet one such guy, but he wasn't good in bed. So I'm gonna let another woman go for him....smh

eyemaflirt247's photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:21 PM
I had sex with a guy once who said he wasn't married. After the sexual encounter,this guy said to me "you should meet my baby's mama a.k.a wife. She would like you." I could not believe the nerve of this guy. Really? Do I look like I am into women? Of course I never called him again. I say hell to the NO on three somes. Besides she wouldn't get anything but a limp dong after I've drained him....

eyemaflirt247's photo
Fri 08/16/13 07:10 PM
Well put Tawt.....:ouch:

eyemaflirt247's photo
Fri 08/16/13 07:01 PM
Edited by eyemaflirt247 on Fri 08/16/13 07:02 PM

I'm obviously a glutton for nut cases....lol. How about that college football guy and the scandal about his sick girlfriend? Hits your point spot on don't you think?

or the show Catfish??? laugh

Maybe we are twins. I'm a glutton for them too laugh

I have never watched that show. I should check it out. Maybe we are. I've been waiting to meet my twinlaugh

eyemaflirt247's photo
Fri 08/16/13 06:55 PM
I'm obviously a glutton for nut cases....lol. How about that college football guy and the scandal about his sick girlfriend? Hits your point spot on don't you think?

eyemaflirt247's photo
Fri 08/16/13 06:42 PM
Thank you Yellowrose:smile:

eyemaflirt247's photo
Fri 08/16/13 06:22 PM

Again the topic is about profiles without pics. For whatever the reason. Why so defensive???? I didn't mean to offend you, but I just want to know how many people have you met face to face from this site or others???? Think about that one before you place judgement upon me

Not offended at all. Been here too long to be easily offended so no worries lol. It's a discussion

I was stating other reasons why people might not have a picture. Generalizations are never accurate.

Not sure who placed judgement. I said that was a big assumption (which is true) and I gave other reasons why no pictures other than being married.

slaphead

Since you don't know me, then your opinion is subjective. I speak from my experience with face to face encounters of those I have met from this site and others similar to thisflowerforyou

eyemaflirt247's photo
Fri 08/16/13 06:11 PM

Profiles without pics are married folks not wanting to get busted by their spouses...ijs

hmmmmmm mighty big assumption huh? Last time I checked I wasn't married. I'm just not looking to date here. I'm only here for the forums....ijs

One exception out of thousands......wow

More than you think. A lot of the people in this topic have used no picture or a random picture at one time.

Some don't put up pictures because they are just checking things out. Some don't do it for professional reason. Some like to be creative. Some can't figure out how to upload one, some are married, some want to get to know someone first and some have been stalked and had their pictures used other places (like me). Many, many reasons

You speak from your experience and I speak from mine. It wasn't an assumption

I have more than 5 years experience here. I've seen this thread MANY times and people explain it over and over. There are a lot of reasons for no pictures. Not everyone is married

I'm just saying it's a mighty big assumption....ijs

Again the topic is about profiles without pics. For whatever the reason. Why so defensive???? I didn't mean to offend you, but I just want to know how many people have you met face to face from this site or others???? Think about that one before you place judgement upon me

eyemaflirt247's photo
Fri 08/16/13 06:05 PM

I put my pic up so people can see who they are talking to.
I am looking for friends so the way I appear shouldn't be an issue, except maybe with the shallowest of people, and if that is the case, I don't want to be friends with them anyway!
How I look shouldn't matter, it's my personality that counts! :)

Well said

eyemaflirt247's photo
Fri 08/16/13 05:42 PM
Edited by eyemaflirt247 on Fri 08/16/13 06:01 PM

Profiles without pics are married folks not wanting to get busted by their spouses...ijs

hmmmmmm mighty big assumption huh? Last time I checked I wasn't married. I'm just not looking to date here. I'm only here for the forums....ijs

More than you think. A lot of the people in this topic have used no picture or a random picture at one time.

Some don't put up pictures because they are just checking things out. Some don't do it for professional reason. Some like to be creative. Some can't figure out how to upload one, some are married, some want to get to know someone first and some have been stalked and had their pictures used other places (like me). Many, many reasons

You speak from your experience and I speak from mine. It wasn't an assumption. Beside that you display a cute patriotic pic. This forum is about profiles without pics.

eyemaflirt247's photo
Fri 08/16/13 05:34 PM

eyemaflirt247's photo
Thu 08/15/13 06:04 PM

Hello Doctor,

I think you may have missed the point of this forum. This is the place to solicit critiques of your profile, and not where you try to find dates.

That said, I read your profile and have to say that it was one of the most interesting I've ever read on this site. I didn't know pretty armpits are a thing, but I admit that's my problem; not yours.

I did notice that your writing style seems odd, where you omit spaces between some sentences and misspell "and". It's "and", not "nd".

Other than that, I hope you find the woman you seek.

Good luck!

Most of the foreigners speak that way

eyemaflirt247's photo
Thu 08/15/13 06:01 PM

Please give me some input on what I'm doing wrong. I seem to be attracting every creepy guy on the internet!!! frustrated

Most guys online are creepyohwell

eyemaflirt247's photo
Wed 08/14/13 08:16 PM

If a guy is bad in the sack I see it as not worth making the effort to try and improve him since he clearly has not made the effort to be better.

I agree. Well said

eyemaflirt247's photo
Wed 08/14/13 08:15 PM
Bad sex is a definite deal breaker. I don't want to be front page news because he caught me cheating.....

eyemaflirt247's photo
Wed 08/14/13 08:10 PM

They run away when I send em nekkid pics

Hilariouslaughlaughlaugh

eyemaflirt247's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:08 AM

I want to see pics and even then I'm not sure I'm speaking with the person on the picture that I am viewing. Once on a 3d site, I was enjoying chat with someone that I thought was a woman. One day this person said to me " how would you feel if I told you that I'm really
a man?" I didn't know what to think and did not engage in online chat for about 6 years....

Omg eye, this made me LOL!! Sorry, I'm sure it was one of those moments for you, but the "6 years" part made me laugh!!

laugh

Yep that was going on 7 years ago now

eyemaflirt247's photo
Wed 08/14/13 08:51 AM