Community > Posts By > eyemaflirt247

eyemaflirt247's photo
Tue 09/17/13 06:40 PM

Say what you want ladies. Fact: men like big women. It seems 5'7" and taller 200+lbs is the preference of many men 6'3" and taller. I've also seen men 5'6" go for these tall goddesses. I'm a mere 5'4" and pretty thick with it, but it's obviously not enough for the 6'7" tall guy who gave me the best sex ever....Am I a lil bitter? Probably, but I can't add to my height and refuse to put on more pounds just to attract tall men. Some hottie 6'2" and taller is just waiting to become my new wonderland:banana: drinker

I'd have to say this is grossly inaccurate, i'm the odd one out in my family, and the only one who likes bigger woman, not to mention i'm also the shortest out of my 5 brothers. i'm 6'2, my other brothers range from 6'3 to 6'10 and they all prefer smaller girls. My brother that is 6'10 is marred to a girl that is probably about 5'4 and 140lbs at the most, saying that taller men prefer bigger girls, well maybe about 20% of them do, I'm using that because that is the ratio in my family at least.

Like you said that's your family ratio. Here in Texas the men like it BIGfrustrated

eyemaflirt247's photo
Tue 09/17/13 06:33 PM

Sorry maybe I should of been more clear.... Its someone I work with.

I am sorry. Sexual harassment does work if you jump the gun on him before he tries to pull the SH card on you. Is there an option to transfer or change shifts?

eyemaflirt247's photo
Tue 09/17/13 06:15 PM

I think people put far too much emphasis on sex and not enough on individuality. I've been very attracted to certain women but consider myself "straight". If a person is awesome then they are awesome. I'm attracted to the spirit of the person, not the appendages.

I agree completely. I for one am tired of everyone guys and girls alike making everything about sex. I'm definitely attracted to ones personality over all else. A relationship shouldn't be about sex. It should be getting to know one another for who they really are,bbuilding a foundation, and companionship.

All of the above is true; however if I like your personality, but not your sex, then I can't have dealings with you no matter how much money you have. For one you probably enjoyed sex with me way more than I enjoyed it with you and now I gotta keep making up excuses every time you make hints towards hitting the sacks. If I seem shallow to some, I am. It's my hot nature. That's part of the reason I've been married twice. I like in- house d**k that's just as obligated to give me some as I am to give some.

Well put.

Thank you Jinks:wink:

eyemaflirt247's photo
Tue 09/17/13 06:09 PM

i am paul by name, i stay in lagos, n i will wish yu be my sex mate, expecting yur reply.. Reply to phaul.damilola@yahoo.com

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

eyemaflirt247's photo
Tue 09/17/13 06:05 PM
I have met men who like it hairy and others like it naked. I don't care if it's hairy or naked. It all feels the same way

eyemaflirt247's photo
Tue 09/17/13 06:00 PM

I'm usually silent because I don't want to disturb others in my home. If I don't orgasm I am cold and silent. When the man is finished I immediately get up, wash off and put on my clothes. When I orgasm I am silent and holding my breath until my lover stops to let me breathe, and afterwards, I lay there shaking too weak to move. Sometimes I pass out and drool on the pillow.

Forget the noise being made, drool or slob either way that is good sex!

I know rightbigsmile

eyemaflirt247's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:58 PM

I think people put far too much emphasis on sex and not enough on individuality. I've been very attracted to certain women but consider myself "straight". If a person is awesome then they are awesome. I'm attracted to the spirit of the person, not the appendages.

I agree completely. I for one am tired of everyone guys and girls alike making everything about sex. I'm definitely attracted to ones personality over all else. A relationship shouldn't be about sex. It should be getting to know one another for who they really are,bbuilding a foundation, and companionship.

All of the above is true; however if I like your personality, but not your sex, then I can't have dealings with you no matter how much money you have. For one you probably enjoyed sex with me way more than I enjoyed it with you and now I gotta keep making up excuses every time you make hints towards hitting the sacks. If I seem shallow to some, I am. It's my hot nature. That's part of the reason I've been married twice. I like in- house d**k that's just as obligated to give me some as I am to give some.

eyemaflirt247's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:47 PM

Jinks, your words are like sweet music to mine ears. I am a disgrace and in need of sever punishment. So please, don't go easy on me.

You want punishment? I'm your Huckleberrysmokin smokin smokin

eyemaflirt247's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:40 PM
I'm usually silent because I don't want to disturb others in my home. If I don't orgasm I am cold and silent. When the man is finished I immediately get up, wash off and put on my clothes. When I orgasm I am silent and holding my breath until my lover stops to let me breathe, and afterwards, I lay there shaking too weak to move. Sometimes I pass out and drool on the pillow.

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:08 PM

I hope the Monks gave you permission or at least gave them 30 days advanced notice to vacate premises...

laugh laugh laugh laugh

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 06:59 PM
Edited by eyemaflirt247 on Mon 09/16/13 07:00 PM

Okay so who here is only here for sex? Who's looking for friendship? Who's looking for a real relationship? And who here is looking for their life partner????

Me personally I am a woman seeking another woman for a serious ltr, or possible life partner. I'm not here for games, sex, or anything like that. I am a real person with real feelings. And quite honestly tired of the BS people try to pull......

I am sorry that people play on and with your emotions. That seems to be the norm now days. People have gotten used to hiding behind a screen and putting on a one man/woman monologue. People are more selfish and only say the things that they think people want to hear for their own gain. I say take it with a grain of salt. You just have to feed people with an exxtra long handled spoon or else they bite your hand. There is someone who will love you and give you all the respect you deserve. Never loose hope, and never settle.
OOps I wasn't trying to say it twice.

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 06:59 PM

Okay so who here is only here for sex? Who's looking for friendship? Who's looking for a real relationship? And who here is looking for their life partner????

Me personally I am a woman seeking another woman for a serious ltr, or possible life partner. I'm not here for games, sex, or anything like that. I am a real person with real feelings. And quite honestly tired of the BS people try to pull......

I am sorry that people play on and with your emotions. That seems to be the norm now days. People have gotten used to hiding behind a screen and putting on a one man/woman monologue. People are more selfish and only say the things that they think people want to hear for their own gain. I say take it with a grain of salt. You just have to feed people with an exxtra long handled spoon or else they bite your hand. There is someone who will love you and give you all the respect you deserve. Never loose hope, and never settle.

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 06:53 PM
I'm here for a friend, a lover, a life- mate, a future ex- husband, my new baby's daddy, a sugar daddy, a good laugh, a fun argument, uhhh I guess to sum it all up I'm pretty bored also. I find some of the people here to be intriguing. I have met a few face to face and hope to meet others. One day I'll have a new spouse who keeps me thoroughly entertained and I probably won't be on here anymore, but until that day... you guys are stuck with me:tongue:

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 06:31 PM
Great. I thought about becoming a nunhappy

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 03:26 PM

I feel I have what it takes to be a player but I am no good at courting women because I get nervous and very self-conscious around them. And this puts them off because it gives them the impression that I am boring or a bit strange.

I notice that women like confident men and men that are cheerful and witty. But this is where I luck out. So I was hoping that maybe you could give me some tips on how to overcome this handicap of mine.

I heard you're a player. Nice to meet you. I'm the coach....smokin

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 03:12 PM
I socialize in my area, but don't really care for the options in my area anymore. I have met a few here on mingle, but no one worth being the one so far. I have been messaged by a few men that I find interesting, but they are not in my area or state. I guess the adventure I've been wanting in my life is about to begin.....Gotta love the fall season and the opportunities it bring:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 03:05 PM

Women don't realize how lucky they are. If I was a woman I would be having sex with strangers everyday. If a woman gave me the come on I would be on it in a flash.

Men are the lucky ones. They get off from every sexual encounter they have. Women on the other hand fake orgasms most of the time. If you were a woman you would know this and understand why we hold out for the good or great lay. Every man don't have it.....rant yawn sad

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 02:59 PM

I wear them for comfort and showing off my big bum....

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Thank youlaugh laugh laugh

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 02:57 PM

I would not want either one, of those men!

I agree with you on this one.

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 09/16/13 02:53 PM
Say what you want ladies. Fact: men like big women. It seems 5'7" and taller 200+lbs is the preference of many men 6'3" and taller. I've also seen men 5'6" go for these tall goddesses. I'm a mere 5'4" and pretty thick with it, but it's obviously not enough for the 6'7" tall guy who gave me the best sex ever....Am I a lil bitter? Probably, but I can't add to my height and refuse to put on more pounds just to attract tall men. Some hottie 6'2" and taller is just waiting to become my new wonderland:banana: drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5