AtheleticFoodie's photo
Fri 05/31/13 02:49 PM
Sure :smile:

AtheleticFoodie's photo
Fri 05/31/13 02:46 PM
Haha, okay, thanks :smile:

AtheleticFoodie's photo
Fri 05/31/13 02:14 PM
I have found that only a few people near my age (by that, I mean 27 - 37) notice me. I typically get young 20-somethings or 40+ trying to flirt with me. I am a writer, but when it comes to describing myself and what I am looking for, it isn't as easy as some make it look.

Anyone reading know some nice guys or girls my age?

AtheleticFoodie's photo
Fri 05/31/13 01:55 PM
Hi waving

AtheleticFoodie's photo
Fri 05/31/13 12:34 PM
Kids enjoy food that is fun, bite sized, and fresh. If it has a skewer through it, they can choose what goes in it, and you get them involved in the prep work, they are more likely to eat it. Examples:

English Muffin Pizza (they can help you decide at the store what they want on them and you assemble them together.

Pigs in a Blanket (lil smokies, Pillsbury biscuits, dipping sause, you're good to go. the kids can roll them up.)

Chicken Kabobs (they can help you shop for the veggies that will go on there.)

By allowing them to help you in the kitchen, they can taste things they may not otherwise be willing to taste and they feel a sense of pride that they helped create the meal. If you can start even a small garden (herbs, fruit or veggies) kids LOVE garden fresh foods.

AtheleticFoodie's photo
Fri 05/31/13 12:19 PM
Thanks for the advice. I usually avoid the forums on other sites because that is where all their pervs are. This site is very different from what I am used to.

AtheleticFoodie's photo
Fri 05/31/13 12:12 PM
:smile: waving

AtheleticFoodie's photo
Fri 05/31/13 12:04 PM
The "block" button (found when you open an e-mail) is your new best friend. If someone is creeping you out, or just too persistent, hit the block button.

AtheleticFoodie's photo
Fri 05/31/13 12:39 AM
waving

AtheleticFoodie's photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:05 PM
@ all: Thanks guys.

AtheleticFoodie's photo
Thu 05/30/13 12:01 PM
Is anyone else having trouble finding real people on this site? I have found that most profiles are barely filled out and only have a single picture, some of them not even of a person. Everyone I have tried talking to has wanted to move the conversation off site, and they don't have the IM on this site enabled. Please tell me there are some real profiles on this site.