Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:40 PM

now what about mooks
whats that

i said "silly mooks" lmfao.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:39 PM
lol s'okay im a jerk/vet too,lol. its more fun that way,lol.

and gypsy better not be leaving!

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:37 PM
silly mooks. lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:34 PM
awwwwww symbel how good of oyu to show up! how are we this lovely evening?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:33 PM
be nice! metina is a sweetheart! ntm a good friend!

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:32 PM
argh rome huh? well i forgive you for now. mayhap you'll be part of the 2% from the north i like, lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:30 PM

dude im from New Orleans and i am 100 percent italian

drinker Dude, I am From New England , however drinker

drinker all my Grandparents are from Italy & Sicily drinker

argh! in breeding! lol. assure me youre mostly sicilian lest i never speak with you again! lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:29 PM

Thanks izz.....

I do apprecieate it. But, not used to trying to make nice with so many Delicate Jungle Orchids....say one word wrong and people flip out here.

Blah. Only really here because a long lost relative is here and I am trying to catch up and kill a bit of time.

Got, to admit....the number of people who take every comment as a personal affront is getting old.

I may give it another day or two but, I would rather be where people aren't afraid to laugh.

affront? affront?! how dare you speak of my front you perv! youre sick! youre immature! you make me sick! if i blah blah blah blah!

im guilty of overreacting sometimes. but half the time its just for the hell of it. my life sucks so i come online and flirt and ***** to release stress. lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:28 PM
ok, are you NORTHERN italian? or an islander? not a hard ? lol. ;)

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:25 PM

man i know its mispelled around here thats what they call italian its itailian just like instead of wasp its wasper thats not makeing fun its just what everyone calls me man

wow people say "wasper" wtf are you doing there? lol. and if youre a northerner, F-off! lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:19 PM
tears smokin asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:15 PM
hmmm you misspelled italian. thats an automatic loss. also are you from the island or a northerner?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:14 PM
lol sort of true. not all guys think with their penis. what about eunuchs? lol. also myself, i think with my penis 3/4 of the time. not all fo it. lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:13 PM
geez what a studly little man. lmfao.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:12 PM
alrighty ima give ya 100$ that enough for the bottle and the sour mix? :D

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:11 PM

argh! dam you women! lol. its fine to be confident, and great to be humble, but dont be mean to yourselves. youre all beautiful and have somethign amazing to shre with the men of the world. so one day let a man into your heart and realize how amazing and wonderful you are. DO IT!

Careful soldier you are going to blow the tough guy image. (((HUGS)))

lmao. no tough guy image here. i refuse to conform to what humanity and my friends say. i dont like beer. i dont like sitting around letting a omwan do housework, and i refuse to be an asshole. whee! ntm im quite mad. quite quite.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:09 PM
come now krupa! theres alot more ot it than that! men are insane too! lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:08 PM
lol not edited. its all good1 im messing with ya douchebag. lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:08 PM
lol well thats fine! if youre a ***** on ehre, but a good woman in RL who cares? lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:07 PM

I would like a patron, chilled pleasedrinks

dam we got tossed to the side so the bartender could chase tail. lol *grabs the liquor from behind the bar*

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next