Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:07 PM
i gots no mail. lol. :(

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:02 PM
cute kitty cat! :) wish mine played instruments...

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:34 PM
i love me some hentai,lol.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:32 PM
hi all!

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:31 PM

my money is on the afterlife having been cooked up by egotistical religious leaders refusing to believe that this is all we get. its your "reward" for being an obedient child and paying the church.

So you don't believe in any after life?

Ah if it were only that simple.

It would be the greatest escape from the responsibilities and burden of life.

lol. along the lines of suicide is eay lif eis hard.

its jmo though. i can fully believe someone hated the idea of all he did going to dust and not being "there" anymore. lol.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:28 PM

Also, anyone supporting this sucks fat dong.

lol thats a mature discussion drinker winking

c'mon everyone is entitled to their opinion. i want stem cell research, its basically the key to curing tons of diseases. its not all religious

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:26 PM
ohio blows chunks compared to penn. were always a atop seated team,lol. sort of.....

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:25 PM
my money is on the afterlife having been cooked up by egotistical religious leaders refusing to believe that this is all we get. its your "reward" for being an obedient child and paying the church.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:52 PM
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/174744?page=3

theres what started it just in case you were wondering.

then she made fun of me for being sterile! it was a riot!

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:51 PM

lol ahhh innnocent nice. anyone who wants to can see the message sif you want, let me know im either going to host them or just copy and paste if ya want em. she said i was a drain on society for ebing a vet who cant have kids! nice right? and C*nt was the worst thing said in the argument? nope! dont hink so! lmao.

Dude Im not ragging on you here but your writing is very hard to read....please spell sheck before submitting

thats fine im typing dyslexic,lol. i type fast and dont watch the screen, its a crappy habit.

anyhow for anyone wondering lily is referring to me, if youd like to see the e-mails she worte about em being a disabled idiot whos draining america's resources or the most recent one where she made fun of my being sterile let me know. :)

Dude, get meds you're CRAZY.....

lol its so funny. you think youve got them all fooled. ;) thats cool. do what you want and have fun lily. ;)

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:45 PM

lol ahhh innnocent nice. anyone who wants to can see the message sif you want, let me know im either going to host them or just copy and paste if ya want em. she said i was a drain on society for ebing a vet who cant have kids! nice right? and C*nt was the worst thing said in the argument? nope! dont hink so! lmao.

Dude Im not ragging on you here but your writing is very hard to read....please spell sheck before submitting

thats fine im typing dyslexic,lol. i type fast and dont watch the screen, its a crappy habit.

anyhow for anyone wondering lily is referring to me, if youd like to see the e-mails she worte about em being a disabled idiot whos draining america's resources or the most recent one where she made fun of my being sterile let me know. :)

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:33 PM

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:30 PM
lol it wasnt even an argument you said i was a blight on society for being on disability from a war injury, then you said i was uneducated, then i believe you called me a liar, then i think you went on and said you would "destroy" me,lol. is this me destroyed hon? im not impressed ;)

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:21 PM
lol women haters1 no no silly girl. i hate NO women. i love women greatly! but if im insulted im going to say my piece as well. :) dont think youd be spared cause youre supposedly female do you?

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:18 PM
lol. yup mumbler! drinker

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:16 PM
lmfao. its ok though its cool hon. ;) ive gotten enough e-mails fomr people who agree with me to know whats up. :) drinker

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:13 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww did u hurt your feelings? feel free to judge ladies, but this woman is through and through rude, she deserved every word she got. and the argument was definitely NOT won by her,lol. no argument is own when someone storms off in a hissy and blocks the other person. for shame trying to amke me look bad. tsk tsk.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:08 PM
the threa dis islent? hmmm who would have thought? lol

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:03 PM

glasses Some people are miserable human beings that exist only to spread misery to others.glasses

lol im pretty sure he meant me! lol

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:01 PM
poor Mj got killed lol. right about the itme spidey comic sales started to dip i believe,lol.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25