Wed 10/22/08 06:36 PM
yes on san fransisco's prop K!

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 05:41 PM

You will be pleasantly surprised by the lack of guidos on here. :banana:

im insulted sir *puts nose in air*

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:44 PM
no prob. it was fun. lol and just so you all know, im neevr serious in the forums. i rant and rave but its just kind of in fun. the only time im serious is if i myself am questioned,lol. the elections dont pertain to em so its all in fun and debate. *hugs*

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:30 PM
its all good, i just thought it was less of an "oabam is a muslim!" than is was an oh this is why people might think that. meh. lol

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:15 PM
well considering she copied and pasted only to say thats WHY people said it i would have to go ahead and exonerate her.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:12 PM
lol. such silly quesitons this is fun. lol.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:07 PM
EVERY site leans one way or another. screw it.

lou in 2012.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:55 PM

its been all over winx, every time i question people abotu obama someone pops out calls me reacist and a facist then i get mad and warned by the mods. :(

and its not a contest on who had it worse, its more of a "ive lived mroe life" experiences thing i dont know, im just trying to get to the point where people will even acknowledge i might maybe know what im talkign about instead of just being shot down when i make a point.
flowerforyou no dude, Your welcome here, but something that was said yesterday deeply offended someone.flowerforyou

somethign i said?

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:49 PM
well hello sherman texas! RAWR! :D

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:48 PM

who cares who wins? obama is just as bad as any other politician. and some whacko form the bayou is ognna shot the poor guy anyways. gloat all you want biden is a F up. lol. and WE didnt start anyhting im not associated with the american voting process and i refuse ot be. its busted all to hell. now go tell obama to buy a school or found an orphanage with his money instea dof more campaign ads. its just more proof that none of them give a damn about us, its just about the oval office.

My goodness, you are so negative in the threads.

its real though, if hes so different why is he doing everyhting the same?

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:47 PM

yes it did. lol. i like oyu. hang in the forums more.

lol i know more about comics then people think...

i actually had a great debate with someone last night about batman vs. spiderman

:)

batman would win hands down, he nearly killed the whole justice league single handedly,lol.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:31 PM
kraft mac and cheese. lol. i get home at 2am. no woman to cook for so why cook ymself somethign nice? lol

"lovely meal you made aaron, why thank you aaron, youre looking sexy tongiht, im not wearing any underwear aaron........"

lol

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:24 PM
i assume whats already inf ront of my eyes. wait thats not assuming its common sense. oh lordy lordy. anyhow. love you guys. and i mean that.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:22 PM
i enevr changed it! the whole time this has been about obama being black and people being silly! then i commented that maybe you werent exactly experienced int he world which i still dont think you are, which will no doubt affect your brain and ability to even comprehend the issues on the horizon.

my "sob story" was that ive seen life and death and as such im more critical of things, i bet your number one concern for obama is the education system, right?

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:17 PM
it is debating, but when i cite people i know, i dont want to hear "gimme facts" my whole point is that there are no facts on this since its a touchy subject.

i lvoe a good debate i really do, but it turns into mudslinging faster than the race has.

and since when am i not allowed to be mad? its my right to be mad if i want to be. it upsets me and every self respecting black person to see someone get in base don race, all the african americans i talked to said " i want him in because hes good for the country" except for a handful. yet im asking some simple questions on ehre and getting poo-pooed by whats her face? pffft. no thanks. at least madisonman and i can talk, or you and me winx, or anyone else, all i got form her was a sob story and "theres no facts"

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:07 PM
thatd be fun i think. we could bounce everywhere, bones wouldnt hurt so badly. old people and larger person could move better.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:05 PM

rape is unfortunate, that doesnt give you the right to further go on after that unfortunate incident and commit another unfortunate act. deal with the rape itself, whatever u need to do to heal from it, but dont decide to kill an innocent baby who did nothing wrong

If Goddess forbid you are ever in a situation where you are raped, I'd be interested in seeing if you have the same ideals...

I'll bet a million that no you won't think the same way.

of course not, people with silver spoons never have to deal with bad thigns and when they do the world is ending.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:04 PM
lol. sorry lady. lol. and im continuing to post for anyone else.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:53 PM
she ran off anyhow, too many good points will drive an OP off usually,lol.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:52 PM
yes you have! lol. perv.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25