Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:38 PM
get a clue that politicians dont like ot let out their dirty secrets.

how am i supposed ot know hes even out for my own good to begin with? he spends millions on his campaign ads, money that if he really loved change would be going to other programs.

i dont mind him, really i dont. but if were gooing to elect someone to office, why the ehck dont we dissect their lives?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:31 PM
i knwo what it means. but i should let it go if it means its goignt o be bad for me? so then by your reasoning i shouldnt worry about a robber in my home? im not going ot elect an official if hes going to actively try to harm ym life. am i not explainign this right? lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:15 PM
its more like preventative racism. i have to worry if im going to elect the person who is going to F me over. if i could be assured by someone who is impartial of his sincerity, i would be fine with it all. being afraid of someone screwing you over isnt racism is caution

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:11 PM
hiya! i hate ebign trapped and confused and lazy and lame.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:07 PM
it does lily my dear. and i said i wish people would account for his going to that church is all. you cant go to a church for 20 years and not be affected? i mean i havent been to church in awhile so mayeb im wrong,lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:59 PM
can anyone transport me to iowa? lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:54 PM
im a t 3. 2 norse runes that i got before iraq. and one of my unit patch on ym left arm.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:50 PM
meh screw him then?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:11 PM
subtraction

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:10 PM
true that lol. i was dancing to check for any survivors in ehre is all.lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:00 PM
dog

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:52 PM
and by europe i meant the good europe! lmao. joking! i miss europe so badly. i swear im going ot move there one day......

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:52 PM
everyone was misled,lol. therefore the blame rests squarely on the shoulder sof GW. not the rest of us. and least of all the soldiers. ;)

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:48 PM
i like bacon.

you know what stinks? a 3 day old batch of sheep on the back of a truck driving by. lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:47 PM
copy

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:43 PM
awwwww. well i like war and famine, i think america's enemies should be crushed into oblivion. thats prolly the opposite of what you believe. its not flattery just the way i usually come off.

as for what im doing im just trying to get people to realize we dont have to settle for 2 candidates, and it shouldnt always be the 2 that the "parties" set up for us.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:03 PM
im not picking fights, i just wish the millions of obama and mccain bucks went to more than commericals. i dont need to hear how theyre both the devil. i already know it. :) and i dont pick fights. if i seem hostile to you, maybe its because im the antithesis to everyhting you believe? yeah thats about it i think......

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:02 PM
there is no such thing as an unresolvable quagmire though. all it takes is being willing to do what it takes to win. vietnam was very nearly won, but the media as aalways put the spin on it that we were all dying, etc. meh.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:13 PM
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:13 PM
lol i listen i just hate the feeling that my opinion isnt even valid ot alot of people.lol. i know it isnt but im not stupid and sometimes i know what im talking about,lol.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25