Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:52 PM
its been all over winx, every time i question people abotu obama someone pops out calls me reacist and a facist then i get mad and warned by the mods. :(

and its not a contest on who had it worse, its more of a "ive lived mroe life" experiences thing i dont know, im just trying to get to the point where people will even acknowledge i might maybe know what im talkign about instead of just being shot down when i make a point.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:47 PM
yes it does. we dont bomb their schools and ity would be worse if we werent there, i would lov eofr anyone to bring me freedom and then prtect my country from outsid einfluences. iran would have steamrolled into iraq in days if we had left after saddam.

how do you know ANYONE is innocent? are you privy to info the govt doesnt have?

and bills are NOt adversity! theyre bills! dont pay them and declare bankruptcy, yay! get out of jail free card! life and death is adversity. not bills.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:40 PM
im obsessed with metina.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:40 PM

been to alot of foregin countries? saved alot of lives? had to take any? didnt think so. all you college kids are the same. you dont knwo the first thing about adversity.

"College kids don't know the first thing about adversity and they're all the same?"

That is not true. You don't know what kind of life they had growing up.

When I went to college the first time, I was away from home and working three jobs to support myself and pay for my school. It wasn't easy.

You can't say that about somebody unless you've walked in their shoes.

honey im talkign real adversity. paying bills isnt adversity. haveing a hard life growing up isnt adversity. i got touched i had 3 dads and my mom dressed like a hooker for 14 years of my life. ive had it hard too. but im not going to say thats adversity. i love you all, i really do, youre all family to me, im sorry if i seem rude or mean, but thats ym personality. id do anyhting for any of you, up to and including money if need be, but i am sick of being called racist and my views shot to crap simply because theyre nto agreed with.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:33 PM
im gonna stop now im sur eive insulted people and i think for the msot part everyone gets my point. sorry for the disturbance, but im very adamant about the elctions.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:32 PM
yes it did. lol. i like oyu. hang in the forums more.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:31 PM

no comment ont hat one? ok thats fine. im nto old in years but im ld in experience. im nto an idiot either. i have nothign but respect for your opinion and views, but id like the same inr eturn if possible?

I have not disrespected you on here or called you any names, yet you belittle me because of my gender and dismiss me because my age. How does that constitute "respecting" my opinion and views?

ive respected them becaus eive fought for them, you may protest and cry about problems, but you havent found a real cause til you find one worth killing for.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:30 PM
HAVE YOU? probably not. im pretty sure your sob story is a bunch of crap. it usually is.

im not caring whos voting for obama, i just care why they do it. telling someone theyre about to die and doing it are very different. you think youre so wise and worldly. but youre not you HAVENt seen the worst of humanity nor the best. ive been working sinc ei was 16 to help pay ym family's bills, i still send them money form my 14,4000 a year job. i dont make all ym bills on time, i am sterile and i have patche sof hair missing off my head.

3/4 of america's homeless ARE veterans. and all the vets in the world could be voting for oabam and that doesnt mean im going to support him or any other corrupt official.

and your "refugees" are probably deserters who should be shot as per UCMJ actions. not everyone in the army even sees combat. escpecially paper pushing cowards.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:26 PM
no comment ont hat one? ok thats fine. im nto old in years but im ld in experience. im nto an idiot either. i have nothign but respect for your opinion and views, but id like the same inr eturn if possible?

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:24 PM
do you beleiev in the theory that symbiotes arent to be included int eh parasite classification seeings as there is only an extenal relationship and very few times there is any true contact?

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:22 PM
yup. its unhealthy lol. VERY unhealthy.. lol

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:20 PM
lmfao. this outghta be in the jokes section,lol.

come get us mofo. our distant relatives beat yer asses with a bunch of rabble. it would be even faster now. lol

also youre right we cant get any decent candidates, so thats why we need a nice civil war to fix this all.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:18 PM
been to alot of foregin countries? saved alot of lives? had to take any? didnt think so. all you college kids are the same. you dont knwo the first thing about adversity.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:04 PM
a.) your arguments are based ont eh opinion of a yougn woman in america in college. aka theyre not based on real life.

b.) i said ntohing sexist, it was either that or swear words and im trying to be nice. ok?

c.)the stuff is exposed but it doesnt deter americans from wondering about obama. mccain ahs ahd far fewer mistakes exposed and talked about but everyone still loves obama.

d.) so you dont think ANY of them are voting JUST because hes black? im sure some people are voting for mccain just cause hes the only white guy. but i dont see mccain leading or even being noticably still in the race,lol.

e.) why am i the bad guy here? im just asking questions and i get branded racist and facist and a pig? WTF?

mirror if that were true about the neocons we wouldnt have a 2 party system in place where the popular vote can be overturned and where politicians are known for lying. obama is probably going ot be just as bad as any other elected official. i hope to god he stays his full term and fixes the govt i really truly do, but after so many years of lies and deceit why should we expect anyhting else when there hasnt even been a show of good faith on obama's part?

in closing i hate both candidates and am protesting this years election to let people know we dont ened to have a 2 party system and the govt is NOT in charge of everything. im all about anyone who would like to organize something with me, thanks for oyur time and patience.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:57 PM
no i didnt vote for them BECAUSE they were white. i voted for them based on issues, and until a black runner beomces more ocmmon its oging to be a problem.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:54 PM
word. thats the muslim theme song,lol.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:42 PM
you did see the part where 90-95% of african americans are voting obama right? that was the whole point of the link, and if anything comes from a source you dont like it must eb a lie?

look im not going to get into an argument with you little lady, i dont have the patience and ive been trying to be more civil in the threads.

ever wonder why no one looks into obama? its because hes blakc, face it1 im not racist but i see alot of it in how hes treated, and im going to come on here and express ym opinion. if youre going to sit there and respond with "not its not" to everything thats cool, but its doesnt make you look any more convincing.

also you DID say the election wasnt being adversely affected by the race issue seeings as you said most "blacks" vote dem anyhow, yet theyre going to be voting in record numbers and 95% are voting obama. therefore the race issue is playign a part, no one would admit it but im certain a fair number are voting for him because hes blakc, not becaus eof his stances, or his ideas. its upsetting to me that anyone would be willing to do that.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:36 PM
look theres alot of obama love ghoing about thats fine. everyone like shim at least a little, hes charismatic, and yes you are naive if you think race has no inkling of a prt in this election.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:30 PM
WOOT!

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:26 PM
have you ever heard of kids in foster homes getting beaten? or killed? or raped? ever heard of everyone of those kids is paid for with money that could be going to other programs?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25