Community > Posts By > ladybarr01

no photo
Fri 03/06/15 02:39 PM
I have not seen any posts on the Arts and Crafts Jewellery Making subject recently and I know that there are a lot of you out there can we restart a group like show pictures of what we make? If you are as passionate as me then let us form a group here and we can talk about our experiences and what we are into.

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 04:27 PM
the person in question has deactivated a long time ago. so the site can not help.

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 04:24 PM
Yes they do ask you a lot of personal question like getting to know each other personally. they suck you in.

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 04:22 PM
honestly? don't be so kind and charitable on line. never send any money to anyone unless you have met them

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 04:21 PM
hmmm another scam

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 04:20 PM
I thought I was wise enough not to be scammed but obviously not. I have been communicating with somebody for over six months and he asked me to help him cause he was in trouble and silly me I did because I hate to think that somebody is suffering. Recently I received a news the person is in hospital and a doctor of the hospital got in touch, I got in touch with the US embassy and was told it could be a scam. I hope not but I will have to wait and see.

no photo
Tue 12/10/13 02:44 PM
I would urge everyone one to be very careful. I met somebody here and he turned out to be a scammer. Luckily I found out before he could scam me even more. Anyone who had the same experience should share it. I know it makes you look stupid and I know the feeling but the more we are aware of it the better

no photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:18 PM
Hi, I design and make semi-precious bead and silver clay jewellery but have no photos at the moment, Yours are beautiful

no photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:12 PM
Hi I am new and would like to meet some e-friends.