Community > Posts By > kaz7x70

kaz7x70's photo
Mon 09/01/14 11:37 AM
dija vue

kaz7x70's photo
Mon 09/01/14 11:30 AM
k,,,gigglez,,,been gone not 2 long to enjoy each of ur answerz! love it,,,,not sur if I remember how to navigate from here!!

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/27/13 02:29 PM
welcome! i absolutely LOVE pof.com hope this is better for ya! enjoy,,

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/27/13 02:25 PM
welcome to mingle! enjoy your journey!

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/27/13 02:22 PM
welcome vik,,,have a good time!

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/27/13 02:20 PM
welcome! i'm new here too. nice people,,in a far far away land tho tears (miles, that is!). have fun n enjoy your journey!

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/27/13 02:17 PM
welcome mac! have fun n enjoy your journey1

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/27/13 02:16 PM
welcome, honey! yup, nice guys here! hhope ya find what you're lookin for,,enjoy your journey!

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/27/13 02:13 PM
welcome mina! we have a christian forum here. check it out n liven it up with some good ideas/questions! enjoy your journey,,,

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/20/13 06:47 PM
rip, it's a wonderful profile,,go to the 'forums/community' n you'll get to know some of the great people here n have conversations,,enjoy your journey!

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/20/13 05:35 AM
i dont do cereal (not much on milk),,n i dont do serial,,that's why i always attempt the 'friends first' approach,,'first' of all, a friend can grow on ya into something fabulous-a great friendship or MURE! n it gives some time to get to know a person 'as is' without too much pressure to 'put on ur bestest self' n be set up for future failure lata! frustrated sad brokenheart drinker laugh laugh

kaz7x70's photo
Wed 06/19/13 04:20 PM

biggrin

Actually i think virginity is a very commendable choice
And especially for those who have faith
So many young today choose to give themselves away
Without so much as the hope of a commitment
Be proud of your choice to remain celibate
It not only makes you right in your beliefs
But it says much for your morals and values
I'm 51 so i don't expect a woman near my age to be a virgin
lol
Salute !

perfectly said! Stay true to yourself & your Savior! very commendable, indeed!

kaz7x70's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:49 PM
expectaions for my mate,

i love the book 'the 5 love languages' by gary chapman,,everyone should read it! it helps with your partner, kids, family, friends, employer,,,,,words of affirmation n touch are my top,,which in turn creates quality time! win-win situation
service, when both partners focus on serving the other, in love, it is a pleasure not a chore. putting your partner 1st, unselfishness, in a healthy relationship you will get returns.

i taught my sons, n now i'm teaching my grandsons
'treat a girl/lady/woman like a delicate flower n watch her bloom'!

kaz7x70's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:37 PM
ahhhh, the remembrance of a poem when i was yet a teen n in love, the love of my life, right before i married at age 17, a few months prior to my birthday,the legal age of 18,,,'If you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you it's your's, if it doesn't, it never was',,,well i set it free all right,,n it keeps comin back,,but i don't want it!! NOW WHAT!?!noway frustrated ohwell

kaz7x70's photo
Sat 06/15/13 07:50 PM
toody, that's great advice! there's nothing like having great conversations about spiritual things like what God has done in one's life, the ya know that u know that u KNOW stuff,,n the miracles experienced,,i could talk n listen for hours on end,,that makes for great bonding time! even in friendships,,

kaz7x70's photo
Sat 06/15/13 02:48 PM
people can use any justification they want to n rationalize anything in their mind,,that's what we do. unequally yoked means to me in unity, marriage, not friendship or even dating, really. but one should be careful that the unbeliever doesn't bring the believer down n not the other way around, bad company corrupts good character. thanx, good post! i mean repost! :wink:

kaz7x70's photo
Sat 06/15/13 05:23 AM

I would like for more Christians to take notice of topics like you have and discuss them. Thanks...flowerforyou

I didn't realize this was here,,,i'm glad for it n will see ya around!

kaz7x70's photo
Fri 06/14/13 05:09 PM
she made me peek!!oops blushing

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/13/13 07:48 PM
its not an easy task, its gonna hurt. i broke up with a man i knew cared for/loved me deeply,,i cried for 3 days, even at work,
now we're talking again after several years and im glad,,it just wasnt the right time for me then,,,so dont burn your bridges..
just be gentle, sincere, & straight forward. wish ya the best,,blessings!

kaz7x70's photo
Thu 06/13/13 06:06 AM
welcome,,enjoy your journey!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6