Community > Posts By > TwoWheeler

TwoWheeler's photo
Fri 09/19/08 01:21 PM

i'm just playing I keep seeing the nice guys finish last threads so thought i'd invite the nice people in.That way we all know once and for alllaugh

LOL

TwoWheeler's photo
Fri 09/19/08 11:00 AM
Doris and Fred had started their retirement years and decided to raise some extra cash by advertising for a lodger in their terrace house.
After a few days, a young attractive woman applied for the room and explained that she was a model working in a near-by city center studio for a few weeks and that she would like the room from Mondays to Thursdays, but would pay for the whole week.

Doris showed her the house and they agreed to start straight away.

"There's just one problem," explained the model. "Because of my job, I have to have a bath every night, and I notice you don't have a bath."

"That's not a problem," replied Doris. "We have a tin bath out in the yard and we bring it into the living room in front of the fire and fill it with hot water."

"What about your husband? asked the model.

"Oh, he plays darts most weekdays, so he will be out in the evenings," replied Doris.

"Good," said the model. "Now that that's been settled, I'll go to the studio and see you tonight."

That evening, Fred dutifully went to his darts match while Doris prepared the bath for the model. After stripping off, the model stepped into the bath. Doris was amazed to see that she had no pubic hair.

The model noticed Doris' staring eyes, so she smiled and explained that it is part of her job to shave herself, especially when modeling swimmer or underclothes.

Later when Fred returned, Doris related this oddity and he does not believe her.

"It's true, I tell you!" said Doris. "Look, if you don't believe me, tomorrow night I'll leave the curtains slightly open and you can peek in and see for yourself."

The next night, Fred left as usual and Doris prepared the bath for the model. As the model stepped naked into the bath, Doris stood behind her.

Doris looked towards the curtains and pointed towards the model's naked pubic area. Then she lifted up her skirt and wearing no panties, pointed to her own hairy mass.

Later Fred returned and they retired to bed.

"Well, do you believe me now?" she asked Fred. "Yes, he replied. "I've never seen anything like it in my life. But why did you lift up your skirt and show yourself?"

"Just to show you the difference," answered Doris. "But I guess you've seen me millions of times."

"Yes, said Fred, I have - but the rest of the dart team hadn't."

TwoWheeler's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:24 AM
Well
Too deep a subject for so many shallow minds :banana:

TwoWheeler's photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:32 AM
Unfortunately bad mojo frustrated

Especially when you're stuck working with them after they $%^# you over...

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:13 PM
Would you help with the shaving?

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:09 PM
Most likely an introvert trying out being an extrovert

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:07 PM

is that so i dont remember i have a cold
lol

Nah, I discovered it on accident while I was in the Marines.

Humping the hills in southern california in december in the rain is just no fun... Mud, colder than hell, just plain nasty.

Got pretty damned sick from all of that went out and got the whiskey and beer. Next morning the cold was GONE.

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:03 PM
Most likely doesn't mind it

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/16/08 01:00 PM
Most likely has an oral fixation...

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/16/08 12:57 PM
most likely could use a good massage

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/16/08 12:55 PM
Fith of Southern Comfort and a 12-pack of beer.

Works like a charm

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/16/08 12:02 PM
Where, oh where is my Knight in Shimnning armor?

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:51 AM
is most likely right

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:59 AM

As soon as they leave the room for dinner, run in there and pooh on their pillows. lol

Though seeming as its your place that is pretty much s***ing on your own doorstep.

ummm......just overcharge them.
I did jack up their rate for tonight... however I can not force them to leave if they don't want to. It's a crappy rule but there's nothing I can do about it. All I can do is charge them for what I'm charging everyone else.

Of course you can, they are just old people. You would only need to rough them up a little bit!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: don't tempt me

Tempt...Tempt...Tempt

TwoWheeler's photo
Mon 09/15/08 12:53 PM
Clear liquid laxative in the coffee pot.

True story, when I was in the Marines working swing shift... The Staff NCO's would always come in and swipe our coffee in the mornings. We fixed them of that in one night pitchfork

TwoWheeler's photo
Mon 09/15/08 12:48 PM

Wich one do you guys like best? :)

Do I have to pick just one? :(

You're one of the few women (IMHO) that does blonde and brunette equally well.

TwoWheeler's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:26 AM
I'm going to go with sex.

'Cause if you had unlimited gas you sure wouldn't be getting sex...

TwoWheeler's photo
Tue 09/09/08 09:40 AM

pet peeve?

Being lied to.
Especially when the person knows you know and they still lie to you.

TwoWheeler's photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:58 AM

mi loaf ju longgg longgg taim

ebribudi

:heart:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

TwoWheeler's photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:49 AM

crushes are for high school kids

Awww, hun, Trix aren't just for kids :wink:

Nope, they're not :tongue:

There are a ton of quite attractive women on this site, that is for sure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6