whispertoascream's photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:14 AM
This is my baby.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 05/18/09 06:29 AM
Nah the one I have up not is just because it made me laugh. I have been here to long to not care anymore what picture is up.

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 03:06 PM
8 Crazy Nights. I have lost count on how many times I have seen that movie. But no matter how many times I watch it I ALWAYS bust a gut.

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 02:46 PM
flowers flowers flowers

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 02:42 PM
I started talking to this guy last September. We talked for awhile. Endless nights included us. We talked for almost 3 months. Things were great. In reality I could not find anything wrong with him. But the fear of getting close to somebody caused me to run. Like I have done so many times before. He tried to contact me a few times but I would never respond. My heart would not allow me to get closer. But as time went on, and memories of our conversation surfaced, I started to miss him. He accidentally set me a message through Yahoo (clicked on the wrong name), I actually responded. It had been about 4 months. And we started talking again. Almost like nothing had changed. Except now I am only in the "friend zone".

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 02:22 PM
Edited by whispertoascream on Sun 05/17/09 02:22 PM

His touch
His arms
His warmth
His voice
His hands
His heart beat

HIM
YES its me FABO and im wandering were you are and do you want to see me if you do then tell me ok.

I already do see you. You are right there in the picture.

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 02:18 PM

Your obviously not living correctly. If you where a proper Jesus freak then you would not need to discern happiness. Or maybe you do not truly understand the previously mentioned being's teachings.

YHWH bless you.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

What right do you have to sit there and judge? Your body should be a temple not displayed half naked on the internet if you really want to be technical about it.

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:34 AM
Edited by whispertoascream on Sun 05/17/09 11:34 AM
His touch
His arms
His warmth
His voice
His hands
His heart beat

HIM

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:27 AM
Do you ever think that you messed up your one true chance of love? You let it slip through your fingers. The one true person that you found happiness in, is now in the "friend zone" all because you were too blind to see something so true, so real. Something that you have been searching for, for what seems like a life time. Gone, all because you you built up so many walls around your heart, that when the one person that you now find happiness in is now only wanted to be friends.

Do you ever think you mess up your one true chance of love?

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:07 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:05 AM

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:55 AM

How about flying united?spock

I remember this poster from the late 1970's.

Well that is a little quackers spock :laughing:

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:42 AM
Edited by whispertoascream on Sun 05/17/09 10:55 AM
Don't you wish the world could unite together and sing in perfect harmony?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjPODksI08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAjFnJuk1Aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWFxFg7-GU

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:27 AM
Rocky Road.

Puffins, I used your display picture in a PowerPoint presentation for school. It helped me get an A on the project.

whispertoascream's photo
Sat 05/16/09 07:51 PM

They don't call it the magical fruit for nothing ya know.
Never heard that before! spock
Beans, beans, the magical fruit.
The more you eat the more you poop
Down your leg and in your boot.

whispertoascream's photo
Sat 05/16/09 12:23 PM
I like to masturbate in women's underwear. But now that I am with you I want to stop. The underwear is really nice. Would you like them?

(Sadly I have heard this one)

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:14 PM
It's OK, we all know your eyes are for Pat. love

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:10 PM

A vet goes to school to learn how to take care of animals. Sounds like the vet lost her compassion. It has nothing to do with money, because really, how much money do you make when you are not helping the animals? She new what was wrong and it was her duty to do something. It is like a doctor know that a person is dying, and knowing how to cure them, but don't. It does not matter if it human or animal.

I am really sorry about your lost hun. Time will heal the pain. And the memories that you have of your love one will go one forever. Hold onto them. They are memories that made you happy. So when you are down just think about all the good times that the two of you had. It will be Pippy's eternal gift to you.

:cry: :cry: :cry: bigsmile Pippy was a nickname I had given him....funny that you said that! And yes...we have been sitting here talking about all of the funny things he would do. Once, a boyfriend was over and he laid on the floor and I was giving him a back rub....Pip walked to the bottom of his cage and started saying "awwwww...poor baby"....it was so cute...he was a gift indeed. flowerforyou

He looks and sounds like a special friend. PLEASE do not let the vet thing go. A pet is a horrible thing to lose.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:07 PM
Starting to think that you have this obssions with Pat. A Mutual Match maybe? I mean you have made a board for him before. laugh

Cheers Pat drinks !

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:04 PM
A vet goes to school to learn how to take care of animals. Sounds like the vet lost her compassion. It has nothing to do with money, because really, how much money do you make when you are not helping the animals? She new what was wrong and it was her duty to do something. It is like a doctor know that a person is dying, and knowing how to cure them, but don't. It does not matter if it human or animal.

I am really sorry about your lost hun. Time will heal the pain. And the memories that you have of your love one will go one forever. Hold onto them. They are memories that made you happy. So when you are down just think about all the good times that the two of you had. It will be Pippy's eternal gift to you.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next