Community > Posts By > NiceOne4U2Love

NiceOne4U2Love's photo
Mon 07/20/15 10:58 PM
Yeah not too into rating systems either. However at my age I do have a "type" looks-wise that always grabs my attention: facial features, body frame, hair, eyes, smile...but there's room for leeway and variations in the formula too. An awesome, positive personality can make up for a lot and how we vibe together (or not).

Some women, when I see them all I can think about is fun the bedroom. With some others I feel more of a relationship-type thing for...someone I'd want in my life everyday. Once I find a woman that gives off both to me, I'm done. She won't get away now that old enough (and hopefully wise enough too, lol) to realize what a woman like that is worth. My rod&reels, nets and spear gun can be hung up and retired. Finito.

NiceOne4U2Love's photo
Mon 07/20/15 10:33 PM
Pansytilly,

Wow, I remember feeling like that. I'm not completely jaded and cynical...I know it'll come around again and hit me like a speeding Mack truck. Especially with me camped out in the middle of the freeway and all... :tongue: :laughing:

But as far as the OP goes, look for a middle ground, for sure. You probably shouldn't make a snap judgment and give up everything you're working and studying for, and he shouldn't get hot under the collar for telling him so. Learn each other some more and get really familiar. I would hate to see you just "jump", and him not totally be there to "catch" you...

NiceOne4U2Love's photo
Mon 07/20/15 10:11 PM
This is a topic my ex and I used to bicker over a lot. She wanted me to talk more during sex, and I did - things like, "ohh I love you so much" or "(her name here) you feel sooo wonderful", along with moans and groans all came naturally. She wanted full paragraphs of words and when things are steaming along my brain is on pause for the duration. I can't form fully conversational verbiage like that under intense pleasure and she hated that. And her talking would actually distract and pull me out of the wonderland I was trying to bury myself into (no pun intended) and she got mad when I couldn't respond!

NiceOne4U2Love's photo
Mon 07/20/15 09:53 PM
Sometimes it can mean that they don't see you as boyfriend material for them and you're not the sort of guy that they would have a fling or one night stand with because they think you want or deserve more than that.

Good one. And to flip this around just a little, she may mean that she sees you wanting a serious relationship, but all she can offer IS a one night stand. A romp may go down, but she doesn't see anything longterm happening. My two cents.

NiceOne4U2Love's photo
Mon 07/20/15 09:40 PM
*walked up on...

NiceOne4U2Love's photo
Mon 07/20/15 09:39 PM
I have surely had both; the beach at night was a rush, very romantic as well. One of those things I've always wanted to do and it went well the three times my ex and I did that. But as far as having more time, being more secluded and more able to relax due to the likelihood of getting waled up on and getting caught being a lot lower, a park is better. Under a blanket, clear sky and stars...it can be grrreat. I actually enjoyed the park situations better than the beach. Both are cool though if there's still any adventurous bones left in your body.

(^ that's what she said)